official James Dolan appreciation thread

quiggle

Starter
this thread has been long overdue. whereas some sports team owners are clueless as to how to run a club, others foolish enough to criticize their players for building mansions, Dolan spends the time and resources to get the best players to bring back the rich competitive spirit and fluid market back to New York. kudos Dolan for your openess in listening to Isiah while shunning ancient has beens and taking the initiative to make the Knicks desirable to watch and play for once again.

isiah-thomas608-081110.jpg

quiggle

Starter
Crazy⑧s;160161 said:
What a decrepit little existence you lead with that keyboard of yours.

hey Time Warner, get out of here and let the Cablevision subscribers soak this in a bit.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I can see how you're trying so hard to annoy people here, but you're just boring. I'm not wasting my time on you with warnings, it's going to be a permanent ban for your next attempt.

quiggle

Starter
I can see how you're trying so hard to annoy people here, but you're just boring. I'm not wasting my time on you with warnings, it's going to be a permanent ban for your next attempt.

is it ironic to give appreciation to Jim Dolan with this thread, but you are making me out to be Marv Albert by not allowing me to express my thoughts good or bad on the team? this forum also becomes, as Bob Raissman calls it, MSGulag?

fair enough, there is no need to ban me as, like Lenny Wilkens, I resign from here and there's no need to gather muscle to remove me like Don Chaney. most of you here give me acid indigestion as it is like Larry Brown.

Poor attempt of a windup man...

As it looks Donnie Walsh is pretty much gone because of Dolan and I'm pretty sure our new GM, which will be (of course!) Isiah Thomas, will find a way to **** us up again despite having 2 superstars. He'll surround them with useless overpaid roleplayers like Jared Jeffries and Jerome James.

I'm excited to have Melo in NY but James Dolan is the second biggest fraud ever! Right behind Isiah....

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
is it ironic to give appreciation to Jim Dolan with this thread, but you are making me out to be Marv Albert by not allowing me to express my thoughts good or bad on the team? this forum also becomes, as Bob Raissman calls it, MSGulag?

fair enough, there is no need to ban me as, like Lenny Wilkens, I resign from here and there's no need to gather muscle to remove me like Don Chaney. most of you here give me acid indigestion as it is like Larry Brown.

You'll be back. You friendless turd. :lol:

p0nder

Starter
LOL it's a pretty funny thread.

dolan is crazy and rich...if i had to choose between him and mark cuban i think i'd keep dolan.

CoolClyde

squiggles

c'mon Rady, this thread is dripping with sarcasm. no ban. props.

hate Dolan. hate Zeke. love donnie. hate Antoni.

love Melo, but I thinks we got raped, thanks to cluelessness
and poor ownership skills. what an a-hole Dolan is.
A-HOLIO!
hairrise.gif

tiger0330

Legend
Wrong Way Quiggle on the case. Everyone hates Dolan, he kisses up. Everyone hates Curry, he wants to reward him with a contract extension. Don't worry bro, there's room in this world for all types even you.