Starter
:alert:
blockbuster-600x399.jpg

CoolClyde

blockbuster-600x399.jpg

isn't Blockbuster out of business? hah. decent trade for both squads, can't say who got better of the deal, although Josh Smith is doing phenomenal, but Demucus is a head case, and TimmyDunkon can be sat any day.

however, getting Shat, who is poised to break out to his former self :)crossfingers:) Piercedclit, who is solid piece of shit, yet consistent and significant, and Hubbert the Roy adds a solid base to the Pringle squad.

i'd say Pringles got better of deal, but idk. :2cents:
thankfully won't take effect until our bloodmatch is over...

p0nder

Starter
I just want to say i think that Rady is getting fleeced in that deal.

I'm not gonna vote against I just think that pringles wins that deal hands down.

iSaYughh

Starter
Management's Thoughts:

Hibbert-Duncan

Definite upgrade, barring Duncan going into beast-mode; but Pop can be stingy and unpredictable with his minutes.

Cousins-Amare

Cousins is having a tremendous year, and it could stand to get even better. But are his numbers *that* much better than STAT?

Worst case I don't see his numbers being appreciably worse than Cousins to end the year. Best case? It goes without saying.

JSmoove--Pierce

Josh is a beast, but an inconsistent beast. Can carry your team for a week, though. Potential to improve to even greater heights this season.

I traded Chris Bosh for Gerald Wallace earlier, which allowed me to take some chances with my SF/PF slots, and bid J-Smoov adiu. Wallace is basically an upper-middle class man's Josh Smith.

Pierce gives me a very solid, consistent fantasy player for head to head matches, while beefing up my guard rotation.

My goals to improve my team have been to imrpove:

*Consistency
*C and SG depth
*Ceiling of overall squad

iSaYughh

Starter
isn't Blockbuster out of business? hah. decent trade for both squads, can't say who got better of the deal, although Josh Smith is doing phenomenal, but Demucus is a head case, and TimmyDunkon can be sat any day.

however, getting Shat, who is poised to break out to his former self :)crossfingers:) Piercedclit, who is solid piece of shit, yet consistent and significant, and Hubbert the Roy adds a solid base to the Pringle squad.

i'd say Pringles got better of deal, but idk. :2cents:
thankfully won't take effect until our bloodmatch is over...

Haha, ya, Blockbuster is donkdown.

My franchise has had a lingering bad taste for Demarcus ever since he single-handedly cost us Week1 vs KBlack by getting benched a minute before a game.

NEVER FORGET!

smokes

Huge Member
Anyone willing to trade a PF/C???

I lost Luol Deng and Andrew Bogut this week. I think my chances went down the drain of winning this week (or the league). Had a heck of a matchup going on, too.

Emeka Okafor may be on the block... Lemme see what you got

Well Musket I need a SF so if you wanna make an offer for Emeka with one of your SF's I'll check it out

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;199833 said:
Did you rescind the Nene trade, Rono?

Went to the link and it said the trade 'is not pending'.

No not recently. I got an email saying you proposed the trade, but when I went to the league I didn't find anything on it.

I had offered JJ before our matchup but rescinded then and explained why.

I can't trade him Crazy. He's my most productive player now that Bargs will be out for even longer it seems.

Ugh.. My team is ailing and becoming shittier by the week.

I'd trade Jason Terry for Nene. He'd give you a consistent 15 or more FP per start.. What say you?

CoolClyde

No not recently. I got an email saying you proposed the trade, but when I went to the league I didn't find anything on it.

I had offered JJ before our matchup but rescinded then and explained why.

I can't trade him Crazy. He's my most productive player now that Bargs will be out for even longer it seems.

Ugh.. My team is ailing and becoming shittier by the week.

I'd trade Jason Terry for Nene. He'd give you a consistent 15 or more FP per start.. What say you?

Nene >>>>>>>>>>> Jason Terry

keep Nene, say nono to trade, IMHO.
productive centers are hard to come by in this league.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Nene >>>>>>>>>>> Jason Terry

keep Nene, say nono to trade, IMHO.
productive centers are hard to come by in this league.

Nene has more value in the real world..

As far as fantasy production goes they're about equal on average (round 15 FP per) and Crazy needs better guard play.

I need a center. My two best starters are Kendrick Perkins and Al Harrington lol :barf:

iSaYughh

Starter
Nene has more value in the real world..

As far as fantasy production goes they're about equal on average (round 15 FP per) and Crazy needs better guard play.

I need a center. My two best starters are Kendrick Perkins and Al Harrington lol :barf:

I agree, though if I was 8's, I'd need the pot to be sweetened a bit.

Perhaps another blockbuster is looming by adding in JJ to the mix.

Melo sitting these two games is absolutely killing me.

Can't wait for my trade with Rady's Mice to take effect as Melo gets healthy.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Rono,

(pause.) I will trade you Carmelo for Gallinari.

;)

Lol.. Gallo's got the :superman: on his chest these last couple weeks.

I'm strong at every position 'cept center.

Crazy,

If Marshon brooks were healthy I'd probably trade you JJ.

F-ing injuries are killing me.

iSaYughh

Starter
Lol.. Gallo's got the :superman: on his chest these last couple weeks.

I'm strong at every position 'cept center.

Crazy,

If Marshon brooks were healthy I'd probably trade you JJ.

F-ing injuries are killing me.

Tough to be strong at center when Horford and Bargaloni get mowed down like that.

I'd do business with you, but I think I'm ready to go to war with that what I now have after the blockbuster deal with Rady.

It's sick I'm prolly going to be sitting at 2-3 record after this week!