This or That (NBA Player)

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Jordan... but Kobe is not done yet, so...

last decade:

Championship Lakers(kobe+shaq) or Championship spurs ???

Well the Spurs are the model of consistency, but if I'm an owner I'd pick the Lakers. I'd rather win my championships in style, than like the Spurs. Shaq+Kobe is much more exciting than Duncan, even though Duncan was just as good.

Which bust would you rather be responsible for drafting, Darko or Kwame?

NYKChevy

Benchwarmer
plays 2 different positions and different players so I can't really say. If I had to choose one if I was drafting I would choose Jennings. More potential.

Tony Parker or Devin Harris. (Think about this, if they switched teams would the Spurs be better off? Would the Nets really be better?)

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Tony Parker.
Harris was a allstar last season and look how many wins hes gotten the nets. :barf:

Gilbert Arenas

or

Allen Iverson?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Allen Iverson!!!!!!!!!!

20091125-IVERSON.jpg

If you only had ONE CHOICE, who would you rather have:

Melo in 2011 or Wade in 2010????

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Wade in 2010, both are superstars, but we need a 2-guard more than we need a SF.

Rashard Lewis or Andrea Bargnani?

Bargs, Lewis has about 4 good seasons left in him while Bargs isn't even in his prime yet. Plus, he's taken a big step forward over the course of the second half of last season and this season.

Battle of the overrated scrubs:
Corey Maggette or Jason Richardson?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Bargs, Lewis has about 4 good seasons left in him while Bargs isn't even in his prime yet. Plus, he's taken a big step forward over the course of the second half of last season and this season.

Battle of the overrated scrubs:
Corey Maggette or Jason Richardson?

Two athlethic forwards that are perenial losers for most of their careers lol...

I'd take J-Rich cause he doesn't seem to lose as much as Maggette even though Maggz is a better scorer.

Anthony Randolph in 2 years or Andray Blatche in 2 years?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Two athlethic forwards that are perenial losers for most of their careers lol...

I'd take J-Rich cause he doesn't seem to lose as much as Maggette even though Maggz is a better scorer.

Anthony Randolph in 2 years or Andray Blatche in 2 years?

Blatche, because he gets playing time.

Gary Payton or Chris Paul?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
^^^^ didn't we already do that one??? lol

Lebron, definitely. He's young and is a better team player at this point in his career. It took Kobe many years to stop being unselfish.

Slam dunk contest, who you got:

Vince '00 or Lebron '10??

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^^^^ didn't we already do that one??? lol

Lebron, definitely. He's young and is a better team player at this point in his career. It took Kobe many years to stop being unselfish.

Slam dunk contest, who you got:

Vince '00 or Lebron '10??

maybe we did but i must've missed it loll, but yea i'd go with lebron as well dude was sick since he came to the league and his team play and numbers are almost surreal

i'd go with vince in 2000 that performance was surreal

vince carter pre-injuries or tmac pre-injuries

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Kobe

or

Jordan?

Kobe...he plays in a tougher era, with bigger, stronger, more athletic guards. Smh @ undersized scrubs like ehlo, dumars, and hornacek trying to defend Whoredan :rolleyes:

Allen Iverson!!!!!!!!!!

20091125-IVERSON.jpg

If you only had ONE CHOICE, who would you rather have:

Melo in 2011 or Wade in 2010????

One of the greatest moments over....when Iverson broke that old faggits ankles :)

Wade this year, I like Melo more but I think wade is better

vince carter pre-injuries or tmac pre-injuries
I think TMac put up the better all around numbers and although hes never been outta the first round I think its unfair to hold that against him. In Houston the team was barely ever healthy, and in Orlando Grant Hill was always hurt. His huge contract also tied up the team financially

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i would have to go with Mac as well, his handles and IQ were always better, and his scoring and passing was more superior to Vince, Vince had the talent to be much better but the early success in my opinion held him back from reaching that full potential......although he became a sick player

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
'09 Lakers because I hate Boston :lol:

plus Kobe needed to prove he could win alone (him being the go to guy) and he did. The '08 Boston squad disgusts me.

Seatte's Shawn Kemp or pre-injury Amare???

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
'09 Lakers because I hate Boston :lol:

plus Kobe needed to prove he could win alone (him being the go to guy) and he did. The '08 Boston squad disgusts me.

Seatte's Shawn Kemp or pre-injury Amare???

Pre-injury STAT. He averaged like 26 and 9 the season before he ****ed up his knee. Just disgusting stats.

If you had to choose one of these players for just ONE year who would you choose...
Joe Johnson or Brandon Roy?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I would take O.J. Mayo because he's a superstar in the making. Ellis is undersized, just like his slower teammate, Stephen Curry. Their height will become a major disadvantage in the future.

Better sneakers to ball in:

Iverson's "the Question" or LBJ's kicks ???