Magic @ Knicks: The Hangover

TakMan

Rotation player
It's a sorry state of affairs when players like Howard can dominate the paint. The man has no talent whatsoever and had he been around the NBA during any other era.....well....he wouldn't be around the NBA. Still playing decent defence. Time to give it our all.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It's a sorry state of affairs when players like Howard can dominate the paint. The man has no talent whatsoever and had he been around the NBA during any other era.....well....he wouldn't be around the NBA. Still playing decent defence. Time to give it our all.

Are you freaking nuts?!?

Howard would have never dominated guys like Ewing, Hakeem, Robinson or Smitz on the offensive end as far as putting up 25+, but there is no question about it... He's a true Center & would have DOMINATED the defensive end & boards back then too. Youngest player to ever record 7-8,000 rebounds. No talent? Come on bro... He's a Great Center.

Up 2 heading into the 4th? Couldn't have asked for anything more against Orlando but this is when I get extremely worried because of our lack of overall team chemistry. Lets hope to beat em with talent & heart!

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
I honestly hope you are joking?

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
I get a haircut every week, just to look fresh for college. These guys get paid big bucks and should look a lil decent when they know millions of people are watching them...Come on Bill Walker get your hair did.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Howard would have never dominated guys like Ewing, Hakeem, Robinson or Smitz on the offensive end as far as putting up 25+, but there is no question about it... He's a true Center & would have DOMINATED the defensive end & boards back then too. Youngest player to ever record 7-8,000 rebounds. No talent? Come on bro... He's a Great Center.

Up 2 heading into the 4th? Couldn't have asked for anything more against Orlando but this is when I get extremely worried because of our lack of overall team chemistry. Lets hope to beat em with talent & heart!

Howard could get his against any center in any era my dude..

TakMan

Rotation player
A player like Howard relies on presence in the paint. He has no outside play whatsoever and is lucky he is playing at a time where no other Centers exist. I maintain my view that he is an average center playing in below average times.

Last edited:

KingofNy

Starter
Wait Jameer didn't play tonight? Hmmm I wonder why this game is so close then...

Exactly... Nelson has been a Knick Killer. If he was playing we'd be losing by 10 right now. We're not playing any different tonight than we have the last few weeks. At least Melo's hitting some shots and playing D.

Come on guys... Funny how some people only enter the GDThread to complain or fault MDA. Have you not SEEN what type of energy Melo has played with tonight?!? And your faulting MDA for giving him a breather for the stretch run? Grow up.

STAT1

Starter
Are you freaking nuts?!?

LOL. I was thinking the same. Dwight Howard's game has taken leaps & bounds over what he used to be, the guy is as dominant on the offense as he is on the defense now. He would be a great player in any era.

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
Damn there are some negative Knicks fans in here, stopping looking at what things could have been, and appreciate the effort.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
A player like Howard relies on presence in the paint. He has no outside play whatsoever and is lucky he is playing at a time where no other Centers exist. I maintain my view that he is an average center playing at below average times.

Bra having you been watching this game??? He's hit a couple of nice shots from 15 ft-- one a bank shot and another right over Amare just now.

He has a baby hook w either hand. Dude is skillful w his moves and counters too.

And his athleticism..

smh

Understand the game before you let inanity come outta your face like that...