Thoughts On Tomorrows Knicks Vs. Nets Game

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
While I don't fault you for making this post lets not pretend that you or someone else from your site wasn't spamming KO.com last year. I remember it clearly because I remember your URL and refused at the time to click it to give the spammer one extra hit.

Oh yeah! I remember that now.

shouldn't thoughts on the game be in the official game thread?

unless of course, KnicksWithTheDicks wants his own game thread for each
game to promote his own website, and use cool fonts to stand out differently
from everyone else. it's a decent site, IMHO, but why bother posting here?

:lol:

If you typed in the normal font without using a capital at the start of every single word it would make your posts a lot more readable :thumbsup:

It's kinda annoying, hey. He neg rep'd me too the cheeky turd :lol:

The Shawne Williams bowl. Wish we had Travis Outlaw to go against Shawne lol

Could very well happen! Where have you been, man? Bring back StEpHoN_mArBuRy...........the poster.

Kiyaman

Legend
Crazy⑧s;190212 said:
You do realize that you could post whatever you have written - the majority of which is grammatically laughable - on your own blog right here, don't you?

It's beyond apparent that you're trying to chalk up numbers on your site for the sake of advertising.

The honcho here, Rady, has [and is obviously still] trying to do the same thing, of course, so why don't you move along?

Don't attempt to cut the grass of a superior site. You wouldn't want someone to do the same to you, would you?

Your site has a long, long ways to go. It has a really nice layout, but it's basically copy and paste along with some poorly written articles.

You could definitely learn from some of the posters here.

Crazy....why are u disputin sumthin we already seen a few guys try to do in
the past....u or Clyde, or Stephen Marbury....couldve just put a real "K.O. Game Thread"
inside "KnickswidKnack" Post for the preseason Knicks vs Nets game....
and maybe add one or two things from his blog.
To make your point...

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks worked rookie SG-MarShon Brooks hard in draft camp,
I wanted us to buy rookie 6.10 PF Jordan Williams.

Shump vs Brooks
Jorts vs Jordan W.

The Nets have a decent guard rotation Deron/Farmer/Morrow

DrB

Benchwarmer
C'on Children

Wrote A Lil Something About Tomorrows Knicks/Nets Game, I Kinda Ran Through It Quick But I Didnt Wanna Make It Too Long, I Left Out Alot But Give It A Look Guys And Share Your Own Thoughts

Hope Ya'll Like The Blog

http://knickswiththeknack.com/
I read your post and quite frankly I had no problem with it. Anyone who has need not click on it period. HOWEVER, using this site to promote another will always cause issuesfor some people regardless of the purity of the intent.
That being said todays game forces us to take a look at 7 new faces...some right out of college. As a serious fan for over 50 years I have seen great high school players flop in college..great college players stink it up in the NBA. We won't know what we have until the last 5 minutes of regular season games; then we won't really know anything until the playoffs; and then THE LAST 5 MINUTES of those games. So everyone RELAX. There will be more surprises than you can shake a stick at. HOPEFULLY:
1. I won't hear Clyde calling it a MATADOR defense
2. I won't see STAT savagely fouled because we did not have an ENFORCER the one being OAKLEY
3. I won't see Fields AIMING the ball on his shots
4. Hopefully I will see STAT take charge of his team..it's his team not MELO's and it never will be.
5. Hopefully Bibby can find the slot here he was looking for in Miami
6. Hope the chant for DEFENSE will be because of CHANDLER not in spite of...
7. LASTLY..hopefully I call understand what D'Antoni is saying as he slurs his words in the POST GAME interviews

If anyone on the site ever saw Carl Braun, Trick Dick McGuire, Nat Clifton, Kenny Sears, Harry Galatin or Will Naulls play as I have in the OLD GARDEN...then you what a dry period its been since EWING. We finally have a CENTER.

Thanks To Everyone Who Checked It Out. If Any Of You Guess Ever Wanna Write Something Like A Rant Or Whatever Just Let Me Know.

Again, Its Just A Regular Fan Blog, No Ads, No Money In My Pocket. Just A Knick Fan Talking.

No Spamming Will Be Made From Me.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;190316 said:
Could very well happen! Where have you been, man? Bring back StEpHoN_mArBuRy...........the poster.
Oy.

Since I'm too blind and tired and blind, Crazy, what's the story behind Amar'e in your sig?