Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
If I was Woodson though, I'd give JR Smith a run at the point. He's gonna do better than Bibby or Shump I reckon.

KingCharles34

All Star
Damn son, I could rep almost all your posts!

Woooooo F U C K'IN Hooooooo!!! What a half!!!

Baron strained his hamstring but Id like to strain the pelvis if Jill Martin, I'd giver her a lower abdominal pull :sperm:

Douglas is still NWT. I'd like to see him under Woodson. He might be able to come in and provide some 3's and defense.

The whole thing with him was either confidence or his shot just being off, im not sure which one. But he was a much better shooter his first 2 years, he just really struggled to start the season. One way or another, both douglas and bibby are down grades from Baron. I hope he can get back soon but this type of injury could keep him out a couple days or a week

elcol

Rotation player
Yo that reminds me. You like older white women...you would LOVE my algebra teacher. She looks like she's in her 30s. She's blonde, has some meat, funny, and smart. I hate algebra but seeing her eases the pain.

i swear to god this forum sometimes :teeth: , it ALWAYS boils down to jill and tina

KingCharles34

All Star
Yo that reminds me. You like older white women...you would LOVE my algebra teacher. She looks like she's in her 30s. She's blonde, has some meat, funny, and smart. I hate algebra but seeing her eases the pain.

I bet i would :sperm:

Older women is where its at, id make your algebra teacher feel 21 again :sperm: