Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Thread Crazy

Damn! I got tickets for the Nets and the Hawks game but Im to sick to make the Nets game
The Nets will be playing on dead legs this will be their 3rd game in 3 nights....
Deron Williams will be to tired to pay Lin-Sanity back for the last game

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Great Thread Crazy

Damn! I got tickets for the Nets and the Hawks game but Im to sick to make the Nets game
The Nets will be playing on dead legs this will be their 3rd game in 3 nights....
Deron Williams will be to tired to pay Lin-Sanity back for the last game

Oh man that sux, Kiya. Here's to a speedy recovery for you, sir.

Eman

Benchwarmer
Congratulations. Sadly nothing gets in the way with me and RAW, so I'll be watching the rest of that game on DVR.

Great thread.

I'll be at the game tonight! (and I bought the tix before the Linsane price increases) And too say I'm not too excited for The Undertaker's bald-headed return is an understatement, lol. I'll try to go to WM 29 though.

Great thread as always クレージーエイツ. I hope we don't take this team lightly like we did with the Hornets. Any word on Baron? From what I hear he was dressed for last game.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Great thread as always クレージーエイツ. I hope we don't take this team lightly like we did with the Hornets. Any word on Baron? From what I hear he was dressed for last game.

Nice work on the クレージーエイツ! Loving that!

Baron was dressed for the last game, and barracking hard. Good game for him to return, but not sure whether he will.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Bad news guys, TC might be out against the Nets w/ a sore wrist and tailbone. Let's hope he recovers soon.

Tyson Chandler no lock for tonight vs. Nets because of sore wrists, tailbone nyp.st/zztzJM #Knicks

nyp.st/zztzJM

portega1968

El Cacique
Nets are going to look like the Washington Generals

Never underestimate any opponent. People were talking massacre against the Hornets and you know how that went.

Nets beat the Bulls yesterday, and they must be pumped up after being featured in so many Lin highlights from two weeks ago. Also, we may go into some struggle trying to fit in Melo and spreading the minutes. Nonetheless, to shutup the haters, I see a team win with Melo going for 30pts on effective shooting and high assist game from Lin.

If Tyson is not playing tonight, chances are Jeffries will be at the 5spot to start.

Regardless, what I do want to see is Amare, Melo, Novak, Smith and Lin getting good minutes together; this combo must be a nightmare to guard!!!

BTW, awesome game thread Crazy8 and love that you went with Hendrix the GOAT!!!

Wargames

Starter
No tyson chandler sucks. He is the core of everything the Knicks do defensively. However I rather they let him rest now than some nets scrub aggravates his wrist injuries or something. I mean the goal has to be to have him play heavy minutes in the heat game. Hopefully this gets Jordan some minutes with the second unit.

Also I have full faith Melo will come back and do his thing as a scorer. So I am much more interested to see Baron Davis get a few minutes. If he can play like he did last season as a starter for limited minutes I think the Knicks will be in damn good shape for the playoffs.

LeFlume

All Star
Fantastic game thread. Thank You Crazy8's. You have a true Knicks heart. I wish STAT could play with the same kind of passion you have for the game. :beer:

CoolClyde

game thread genius in effect

Game Thread makers take note, this is the way it's done! facts, figures, funny pictures, jokes,
props to KO posters... i've been missing these threads from Crazy Tobor the 8 man, and he's back
with one of the best ever! Linformative and Lintense!
Brooklyn Nets??!?! is that their new logo? it should be!
Jimi F*cking Hendrix!!!!
James Dolan...Gay Smurf? agreed!

this game is not a given, and revenge is sweet!
note:
Deron Williams can go off on anyone, anytime!
Marshon Brooks is young, lanky and gifted!
Kris Hump-freeze had kinky sex with Kim Kardashian!

Chandler may be out! the anchor of our club be hurtin after a couple of rough and tough
tumbles last night! who will take his place? Girafferies? will Macaroni be forced to put in
Jerry Jordan (please), or will STAT go back to being a beast at center?

Will Melo's groin be back in action? has LaLa been giving it soft gentle strokes every night?
who's to say? who has pics?

Watch: Jeremy LinLin go off for 30/15.
Watch: Junior Swish pop trios from a distance.
Watch: STAT take over, rover!
Watch: Girafferies flop like a fish outta watta

LET'S GO CHINKERBOCKERS! (oops, solly chollie)
:gony::smokin::peace:

portega1968

El Cacique
Nets are looking for payback... Morrow tweeted this yesterday:

Anthony Morrow: Bot oh boy can't wait til tmrw night, 7pm

Knicks better be focused on tonight's game and not be thinking about Atlanta or Miami... Avery Johnson will have a game plan and DWill will come out hungry to humiliate Lin.

Nonetheless, Chandler should rest tonight to be stronger for the two games left this week... with no Brook Lopez playing tonight, MDA should be bold and start Amare at the 5spot, with Melo and Novak upfront.

Last edited: