Marbury may need Ankle Surgery - Out Two Months?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I Don't Give A Heck What U Call Me, A Starburysexual, Marburysexual Or What Ever U Want To Say. I Will Back Him Up If There Is A Need To, Am Telling U Marbury Is No Doubt The Best Point Guard In The Nba, Surround Him With Good Players And U Will Have A Championship Team. Have U Ever Wondered Why A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team And Also Has More Rebounds Than Most Centers In The League? U Answer That Question. U Heard It Here And From A Person Know As Starbury4real Cos A Player Cannot Post That Much Triple Doubles In A Season When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses Steroid.Its Unfair And I Keep Saying It And I Will Emphasize It, U Guys Are Like Illiterates, U Don't Research For Fact About Players, Instead U Like To Switch The Channels To Espn For Analysts To Tell U About A Player. How Can U Claim A Guy Is Selfish And A Cancer To A Team Without Facts To Back That Claim Up Instead U Come Up With Myths That Other Analysts Or Media Has To Say About A Guy.There Are Other Guys In The Nba Who Never Made It Past The First Round Of The Playoffs But We Are Here Giving Praises To Them Whiles We Are Criticizing Marbury. A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team Which Tells U That There Is Something Going On That We Don't Know, U Guys Might Think The Use Of Steroid Is Only Associated In The Mlb But In Reality The Nfl And Nba Have Guys That Use It To But Its Not Out There. U Will Tell Me I Was Right When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses 'roids.

You got me thinkin, especially with some of the crazy stories about him.

metrocard

Legend
well Marbury is a big big trouble off court...he stay making the front page of Newspapers...he is our best player but good sometimes he just dosent know what he is sayin...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=h_1P0WdOOiQ
lolz idk man has nuttin 2 do wit this but god man idk i never believe what he saying...cuz he alwais saying diff shyt

That video just shows us what the ignorance of the average Marbury hater; heres what the average Marbury hater comments on youtube.

i hate you marbury!!!! If you dont get hit by a bus and implode i will personally shoot you in the fucking head u talentless -worthless good for nothing coon mother fucker!!!

you ruined ny knicks bball u fucking spook!!!!

Disgusting.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I Don't Give A Heck What U Call Me, A Starburysexual, Marburysexual Or What Ever U Want To Say. I Will Back Him Up If There Is A Need To, Am Telling U Marbury Is No Doubt The Best Point Guard In The Nba, Surround Him With Good Players And U Will Have A Championship Team. Have U Ever Wondered Why A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team And Also Has More Rebounds Than Most Centers In The League? U Answer That Question. U Heard It Here And From A Person Know As Starbury4real Cos A Player Cannot Post That Much Triple Doubles In A Season When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses Steroid.Its Unfair And I Keep Saying It And I Will Emphasize It, U Guys Are Like Illiterates, U Don't Research For Fact About Players, Instead U Like To Switch The Channels To Espn For Analysts To Tell U About A Player. How Can U Claim A Guy Is Selfish And A Cancer To A Team Without Facts To Back That Claim Up Instead U Come Up With Myths That Other Analysts Or Media Has To Say About A Guy.There Are Other Guys In The Nba Who Never Made It Past The First Round Of The Playoffs But We Are Here Giving Praises To Them Whiles We Are Criticizing Marbury. A 6-3 Point Guard Is The Leading Rebounder Of A Team Which Tells U That There Is Something Going On That We Don't Know, U Guys Might Think The Use Of Steroid Is Only Associated In The Mlb But In Reality The Nfl And Nba Have Guys That Use It To But Its Not Out There. U Will Tell Me I Was Right When The News Is Out That Jason Kidd Uses 'roids.

You are on crack. I can see that you appreciate Marbury's game but how can you say he's the best point guard in the NBA? Are you his son? I'm really at a loss for words right now. Again, Marbury has had some unfair criticisms but he proved his critics right when he abandoned his team.

metrocard said:
Donchris, you've said nothing new.

All I'm going to say you can't justify that Marbury was playing like that trash.
You can't justify your benching your starting PG out of all positions in the first 3-5 games even if the PG was playing like trash.

Its a senseless and desperate move by a desperate and senseless coach.

"Marburysexual" is very original, wonder who you got that idea from.

Metro you are the biggest hypocrite up here and it's really sad cause you're smart enough to know better. From your take Curry is fat and lazy, Thomas is the NBA equivalent to George Bush and worships Satan but Marbury is the truth. Over 90% of your posts were about how bad of a GM/coach Thomas is and how we all needed to wake up. Now you need to wake up. Marbury can not lead this team or any team. He's dead weight! It's over, he's given up on this team long before his father passed. Time to stop making excuses and being a Marburysexual Starbury extremist.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Marbury is the best PG in the NBA?!? Hahaha!! You're joking, right? The cancer rumor is justified by many players publically saying he is an asshole and the numerous fights he has gotton into with his teammates (e.g. Kenyon Martin, Kendall Gill, Kurt Thomas, Q. Rich, Malik Rose, Keith Van Horn). I'll take those opinions over yours. Selfish is when you bail on your teammates because you didn't like the coach benching you.

Dude...by the way...what's up with capitalizing every word? You got to stop that. It's quite annoying.

ALL OF THOSE GUYS THAT U STATED WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE NBA, WAKE ME UP OR CALL ME OUT WHEN A SUPERSTAR LIKE KG WHO PLAYED WITH MARBURY SAYS HE IS SELFISH. KENYON MARTIN, KURT THOMAS, Q.RICH, MALIK ROSE, VAN HORN AND KENDALL GRANT? ARE U KIDDING ME? THESE GUYS ARE ALL SCRUBS AND BENCH PLAYERS WHO JUST IRRITATED COS THEY DON'T GET THE SAME TREATMENT THAT MARBURY IS GETTING. AND AS FOR MY CAPITALIZATION, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. THE FORUM IS A FREE BLOG WHERE INDIVIDUALS CAN BLOG ABOUT THEIR TEAM. U DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO USE.

metrocard

Legend
You are on crack. I can see that you appreciate Marbury's game but how can you say he's the best point guard in the NBA? Are you his son? I'm really at a loss for words right now. Again, Marbury has had some unfair criticisms but he proved his critics right when he abandoned his team.

Metro you are the biggest hypocrite up here and it's really sad cause you're smart enough to know better. From your take Curry is fat and lazy, Thomas is the NBA equivalent to George Bush and worships Satan but Marbury is the truth. Over 90% of your posts were about how bad of a GM/coach Thomas is and how we all needed to wake up. Now you need to wake up. Marbury can not lead this team or any team. He's dead weight! It's over, he's given up on this team long before his father passed. Time to stop making excuses and being a Marburysexual Starbury extremist.

You don't agree Curry is fat and lazy and Isiah is Lucifer himself?

Who can lead this team on this roster? Lets get rid of all of them then.

I don't know anybody in the NBA who can "Lead" a team to winning and success without a good supporting cast. Would you like to share who you know that does this?

NBA team success is a TEAM thing, its not about one player, but how the team co-exist and is assembled. Please stfu and don't come in here with that Marbury played with KG, Amare and Martin. These guys weren't even all stars at the time, they were just getting their feet wet in the NBA, despite that, most of the teams Marbury played with were seeded NBA teams that made the playoffs.

Our team is the least successful because primarly the GM, and I really don't give a fuck if people think I'm being too hard on Isiah. He's was the GM and failed to have stability, a plan, organized a winning roster and respect the cap rules. He failed as a GM. He lost 10 million dollars to some ugly skeeze because of sexual harassment as a PRESIDENT, and as a Coach he awards minutes to no defense turnover out of shape players who make wrong decisions on offense, and bench hungry young talented players. You can't justify all his promises and his lies. Marbury at this point is just a scapegoat for Isiahsexuals and the media. I'm not really worried because Isiahsexuals in the past have been proven wrong and will forever be wrong with their agenda that Isiah isn't as bad as people think.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
He's been hurt all season long if you watched him play, but it isn't much of a concern to Isiahsexuals. I remember a couple of times in Marbury's career he's played through a lot of tough injuries. Since Marbury is such a strong PG; when he drives to the basket he gets FOULED HARD but is so strong to the point he doesn't flopped or get moved because he can overpower a lot of the big men who foul him hard. That leaves a lot of pain anyway and I'm not surprised with this injury. Thats why he stopped dunking the ball and doing these explosive moves he was doing in Minnesota and New Jersey.

that has nothing to do wit the reason he injured, could be part but thats not thet main reason cuz iverson played nagging injuries his whole career and never really missed a long stretch of games if im not mistaken, i just wish he had half the heart AI has..... the main reason is because stephon has a history wit two bad ankles is because earlier in his career he played all year around wit NBA/rutger park....i use to show ma love to stephon, the week he was traded i got his authentic jersey, but this dude only cares about himself....this guy only decides to play his game 1 every 5 games while the opposing average guards is up for the challenge to play stephon and ends up bustin his ass, if he's not playing hard every game like u suppose to do, get rid of this guy, and i guarantee u this, the day stephon leaves the knicks, he's going to bash every single person in the knicks organization

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You don't agree Curry is fat and lazy and Isiah is Lucifer himself?

Who can lead this team on this roster? Lets get rid of all of them then.

I don't know anybody in the NBA who can "Lead" a team to winning and success without a good supporting cast. Would you like to share who you know that does this?

NBA team success is a TEAM thing, its not about one player, but how the team co-exist and is assembled. Please stfu and don't come in here with that Marbury played with KG, Amare and Martin. These guys weren't even all stars at the time, they were just getting their feet wet in the NBA, despite that, most of the teams Marbury played with were seeded NBA teams that made the playoffs.

man what marbury and KG would have accomplished if stephon would have stayed, but no he couldnt accept his role being 2nd to KG, stephon got some ego problems man, the year in which he first came to the knicks, the time when we were playing our best ball was when we had keith van horn but no stephon dont like em and since isiah was such a big supporter of stephon, he shipped em out, everybody who stephon has had problems wit, isiah the dumbass went and got rid of em, except Q because he's untradeable

LJ4ptplay

Starter
ALL OF THOSE GUYS THAT U STATED WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE NBA, WAKE ME UP OR CALL ME OUT WHEN A SUPERSTAR LIKE KG WHO PLAYED WITH MARBURY SAYS HE IS SELFISH. KENYON MARTIN, KURT THOMAS, Q.RICH, MALIK ROSE, VAN HORN AND KENDALL GRANT? ARE U KIDDING ME? THESE GUYS ARE ALL SCRUBS AND BENCH PLAYERS WHO JUST IRRITATED COS THEY DON'T GET THE SAME TREATMENT THAT MARBURY IS GETTING. AND AS FOR MY CAPITALIZATION, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. THE FORUM IS A FREE BLOG WHERE INDIVIDUALS CAN BLOG ABOUT THEIR TEAM. U DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO USE.

You argue that Marbury haters speculate that he is a cancer and that he causes problems in the locker room.

Then I refute that argument with facts involving players that have publically stated their dislike for Marbury.

Then you speculate that those players are jealous of Marbury's treatment and their opinion doesn't count because they are not all-stars.

thumb-Mr_Spock.jpg

Illogical.

Pricey

Rotation player

I can't believe u would rag on Marbury. They guy is a very good PG, maybe not in the top 5 in the league but def 10.
I wouldnt be listening to those guys making comments about Marbury cause there are just as many stories going around about all the good things he has done for the community and team mates.
i admit i was p1ssed when he left the team earlier in the season and being a leader and walking off cause u got benched isnt a good image to portray to the kids of the team but we all make mistakes.
The guy has stated that he wants to die a Knick and loves the team, i would like to think we can take his word on that and get behind him.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wow, three Marburysexuals agree. Surprise Surprise!

This is pathetic. You can't blame everything on Isiah. He's done a shit job with the Knicks but he can't be blamed for Marbury leaving the team. So Marbury's little feelings got hurt because he was benched for playing like trash. You've made some good arguments but this aint one of em.

For this comment I present you with the Marburysexual of the Year Award! Congratulations.

Lets review the facts shall we. Marbury's ego drove him out of Minnesota. Garnett got the big contract and it all went down hill for Steph. He f'd up. I've even read interviews were he all but admitted that he f'd up. It took the Nets a minute to improve but didn't they get Kidd for Marbury? That's a hell of an upgrade don't you think? And we're not even going to talk about Marbury to NY which ultimately made way for Steve Nash? Just imagine if Thomas didn't bring in Marbury, we would have had a shot at Nash.
You should definitely be the last person to talk, when you got Curry's balls down your mouth and down to your chest cavity.Wasn't it you that always blames Zach Randolph and Coaching staff for why Curry is struggling?Meanwhile, Curry is 25, in his 7th year, and all he has to show for it is a whopping 5 rebounds and .6 blocks.You must have a ventriloquist doing the talking for you, cause there's no way you could be talking with Curry's balls down your tonsils.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Donchris, you've said nothing new.

All I'm going to say you can't justify that Marbury was playing like that trash.
You can't justify your benching your starting PG out of all positions in the first 3-5 games even if the PG was playing like trash.

Its a senseless and desperate move by a desperate and senseless coach.

"Marburysexual" is very original, wonder who you got that idea from.

I think Isiah was trying to get him to play a "certain way" and felt that he was not delivering. Now you and other Marbury supporters may not agree with Isiah, but that's not the issue I want to address.

When a coach benches a player, he usually gets one of two different reactions.

1. The player gets pissed off and wants to prove that the coach is wrong. So he works his butt off when he gets some playing time and works his way back into the starting lineup. You could make the case that Randolph's big game yesterday was an example of that. Even Curry had a huge game soon after being benched.

2. The player sulks. This is kind of like the kid that doesn't get his way and decides to take his ball home to punish everyone else. It's a very immature response.

I think Isiah was trying to get reaction #1 and bring the best out of Steph, but he got reaction #2 instead. There may have been other things at work, but it sure looked bad.

A coach has to be a bit of a psychologist. Heck that's even true of managers in business. Part of the job is understanding how to motivate people. It's not an easy job because not all people react the same way to the same techniques.

I know some of you guys are going to get pissed off about this comment, but the timing of this latest ankle injury (perhaps even having surgery and being out 2 months) looks a little bad also. I don't doubt he's hurting a bit. But this coming to a head right after he made some comments about his role on the team makes it smell like a way of punishing Isiah, a way of avoiding losing, a way of saying he doesn't like his role on the team etc.....

We'll get more info in a few days, but I think you can at least understand why some people might be skeptical about the motivations and wonder whether this couldn't wait if he decides to have surgery right away.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I can't believe u would rag on Marbury. They guy is a very good PG, maybe not in the top 5 in the league but def 10.
I wouldnt be listening to those guys making comments about Marbury cause there are just as many stories going around about all the good things he has done for the community and team mates.
i admit i was p1ssed when he left the team earlier in the season and being a leader and walking off cause u got benched isnt a good image to portray to the kids of the team but we all make mistakes.
The guy has stated that he wants to die a Knick and loves the team, i would like to think we can take his word on that and get behind him.

Great post Pricey. Marbury never had a team to leave, anyone who thinks the Knicks are a team is probably smokin better stuff then I am. For all the bitches crying about Marbury leaving the "team", tell me in what way do the Knicks resemble a team?

You should definitely be the last person to talk, when you got Curry's balls down your mouth and down to your chest cavity.Wasn't it you that always blames Zach Randolph and Coaching staff for why Curry is struggling?Meanwhile, Curry is 25, in his 7th year, and all he has to show for it is a whopping 5 rebounds and .6 blocks.You must have a ventriloquist doing the talking for you, cause there's no way you could be talking with Curry's balls down your tonsils.

Damn DonChris got Kimbo Sliced, lets watch the instant replay:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
He had no fighting skills at all. That dude went nuts swingin like a bitch, i think he was on somethin but it was fun watchin him get F*cked up

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
He had no fighting skills at all. That dude went nuts swingin like a bitch, i think he was on somethin but it was fun watchin him get F*cked up
lmao word yo he fites like a lil kid...in my skool thats how they be fitting swinging everywhere hoping 2 hit him in the face

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think Isiah was trying to get him to play a "certain way" and felt that he was not delivering. Now you and other Marbury supporters may not agree with Isiah, but that's not the issue I want to address.

When a coach benches a player, he usually gets one of two different reactions.

1. The player gets pissed off and wants to prove that the coach is wrong. So he works his butt off when he gets some playing time and works his way back into the starting lineup. You could make the case that Randolph's big game yesterday was an example of that. Even Curry had a huge game soon after being benched.

2. The player sulks. This is kind of like the kid that doesn't get his way and decides to take his ball home to punish everyone else. It's a very immature response.

I think Isiah was trying to get reaction #1 and bring the best out of Steph, but he got reaction #2 instead. There may have been other things at work, but it sure looked bad.

A coach has to be a bit of a psychologist. Heck that's even true of managers in business. Part of the job is understanding how to motivate people. It's not an easy job because not all people react the same way to the same techniques.

I know some of you guys are going to get pissed off about this comment, but the timing of this latest ankle injury (perhaps even having surgery and being out 2 months) looks a little bad also. I don't doubt he's hurting a bit. But this coming to a head right after he made some comments about his role on the team makes it smell like a way of punishing Isiah, a way of avoiding losing, a way of saying he doesn't like his role on the team etc.....

We'll get more info in a few days, but I think you can at least understand why some people might be skeptical about the motivations and wonder whether this couldn't wait if he decides to have surgery right away.

Man who gives a F*ck at this point, this aint a F*ckin team. He aint leavin no team hes leaving a dysfunctional group of players. I think and I hope this is the end of it for him. Id like to see him get bought out and go to a team like Atlanta.