Votes: 6 28.6%
  • We have enough offense between STAT & Melo but could be good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We need a perimeter defender, not a scorer

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Seems like he really wants NY and i think he should take the cut this year, and next summer maybe we'll be able to offer him more.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Crawford just shot down the Pacers 2 year offer!:afro:
Gah you beat me to it! That's right he's not going to the Pacers, I did hear has a larger offer from an unidentified team so be cautious of that but all signs are pointing to that.

KingCharles34

All Star
The latest is the Blazers offered him 10 million for 2 years

I also heard Crawford might go for a one year deal, then see how much he can get next offseason

I believe Chris Paul and Dwight Howard are slowing alotta teams up, everybodies trying to see how that plays out.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Gah you beat me to it! That's right he's not going to the Pacers, I did hear has a larger offer from an unidentified team so be cautious of that but all signs are pointing to that.

I hear the T-wolves are trying to get him lol

We should put it out there and say we are interested in Arenas, maybe the twolves will sign him also.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
For those inquiries about Shawne Williams, he's independently working out in New York, waiting for an offer from the Knicks. He WANTS the Knicks bad but the 1 year deal were giving him is dogsh*t

smokes

Huge Member

I beat you both to it on the last page :p

It's the Nuggets, Blazers and Kings who all have offers in the 10m/2yr range so I doubt we'll get him. If it was a choice between Crawford/Williams I'd rather have Williams but really we need them both and +1 other bench player to have even a reasonable amount of depth on the bench.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Crawford said his mother wants him to sign in Portland close to his home of Seattle so there's that. He keeps saying his heart is in NYC but how can you go against your mother lol. On to the next one.