New York Knicks @ Philadelphia 76ers 1/11/2014 7:30PM

Listen. I know people don't like when I say stuff like this. But seriously, Mills should get on the phone now if the agenda is to trade JR.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great first half so far, never thought I'd say this but STAT & JR are both incredible, flawless from the field! I guess Smith can never be more than a sixth man.. I'll take that anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appropriately enough, JR with the nail in the coffin. With this win, we pull within a half game of the 7th and 8th seed in the East. Crazy.

mafra

Legend
“(Being benched) is the worst feeling in the world, when somebody literally just takes the game away from you, especially something you love and you’ve been doing it your whole life,” said Smith, who also was asked if he had finally learned any lessons this week. “Yeah, don’t goof around, I guess. Be serious. Be a professional. And just don’t take this opportunity here you have for granted.
“There’s a lot of people in this world that want our jobs. You can’t take it for granted. It can be taken away just that fast.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...s-beat-sixers-article-1.1576672#ixzz2qCDYumxz

-------

This is why you Woodson needs to use playing time to keep Smith in line. It's the only thing he'll understand.

If JR and Amar'e play like they did last night, and if we can flip Felton-Artest-2018 1st for Lowry, and bring Bynum aboard... Methinks we are legit title contenders again.

tiger0330

Legend
“(Being benched) is the worst feeling in the world, when somebody literally just takes the game away from you, especially something you love and you’ve been doing it your whole life,” said Smith, who also was asked if he had finally learned any lessons this week. “Yeah, don’t goof around, I guess. Be serious. Be a professional. And just don’t take this opportunity here you have for granted.
“There’s a lot of people in this world that want our jobs. You can’t take it for granted. It can be taken away just that fast.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...s-beat-sixers-article-1.1576672#ixzz2qCDYumxz

-------

This is why you Woodson needs to use playing time to keep Smith in line. It's the only thing he'll understand.

If JR and Amar'e play like they did last night, and if we can flip Felton-Artest-2018 1st for Lowry, and bring Bynum aboard... Methinks we are legit title contenders again.
Saw this in the Daily News. He's a con man, play him the rest of the season and see if you can get his trade value up. Lets hope he can average 15ppg and we can dump him in the offseason.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

-------

I know picks is not always the best option, but with the little amount the Knicks have in however many years, I don't want them to trade any more.

Kiyaman

Legend
we'll probably be a 3rd seed team with a record of 42-40

Not so fast .. we dont play the next 46 games of the season vs 12-25 record teams with a D.League roster.
There's no optimism in the 2013-14 Knicks.

Woodson only benching JRsmith for 1 game, showed Woodson did not understand the $50 thousand dollar memo from Rod Thorn. The next silly act JR commits will result in a huge fraction toward JR, and a huge fraction towards the Knicks team.