Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

skisloper

Starter
But why is he struggling?

It's because we keep putting him in uncomfortable situations first he's asked to be a Point Forward and now he's asked to basically be a role catch and shoot player.

Uncomfortable positions....ITS CALLED PLAYING BASKETBALL,,,,,,,what are you sniffling while you write this for Melo....

IS THIS LALA PROTECTING HER MAN ?

CA7

Scoring Champ
MELO IS SHOOTING FOR THE SEASON BELOW 33%,,,,,,,,,,THAT INCLUDES PRE-LIN.......

dude your right MELO is playing poorly because of LIN and I suppose Baron when he is PG,,,,,,,also when Shump, Bibby and Douglas ran the point....

MELO LOOKS LAZY , ACTS LAZY AND CANNOT HIT A SHOT....

When Baron was in Melo got an easy lay up and to the FT line why because Baron directed our guys to particular spots to negate a double team and give Melo room to work

remember Melo is the guy who had 33 points in a single quarter thats not a fluke, give Melo to any coach in this league and see him be the 28ppg, 48% player he truly can be

skisloper

Starter
When Baron was in Melo got an easy lay up and to the FT line why because Baron directed our guys to particular spots to negate a double team and give Melo room to work

remember Melo is the guy who had 33 points in a single quarter thats not a fluke, give Melo to any coach in this league and see him be the 28ppg, 48% player he truly can be

So why does he keep missing all his outside shots.....?
WTF does 33 in a quarter have to do with it,,,,

STOP IT LALA

metrocard

Legend
Take control and run the offense against who?? the raptors,and other shithole teams?????????? the Lakers? because they did not know what to expect?????????? :teeth: i dont hate Lin at all, but i do have a brain to know he's not this SUPER INCREDIBLE AMAZING UNSTOPPABLE GREATEST PG IN THE WORLD the media hyped him up to be.... the shit is just now starting to hit the fan, yes shump D is a part of the reason we got back in the game i already admitted that. yes novak shooting helped, but guess who was controlling the offense and understand the defense & understanding where to pass the ball? could it be Douglas? could it be Bibby? could it be LIN? No not at all it was BARON CRIPPLED ASS DAVIS, Lin takes more bonehead shots and commits more T/O in 15 mins than davis does. It's not a magic trick that we went down 12 when Lin comes in the game.... its not always about offense either defense is a key... and as you can see Davis clearly is a better defender as well. Im not saying crush lins mins, im saying Baron needs to be starting with the other vets.

Learn how to utilize paragraphs, edit post and I'll give this a read.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I was watching the Knicks game on MSG.

So what? Davis can be in the game, but its not necessarily all because of him...and especially today, he was horrible.

Lin can come in...but so did Melo...and Amare...your point is bloodless and you're wasting time typing.

You're not in CONTROL as a PG when you're taking BAD SHOT ATTEMPTS.

The only thing that controlled the game was Shumperts defense, it regulated Dallas' ball movement and gave the Knicks a chance to come back.

Davis' chucking certainly didn't help us in ANYWAY.

So really, don't be so dumb. Just because one guy is on the court, doesn't mean he's doing well because the other player is playing great on defense.

You seem to be the one on Lin's dick, why would you take so much effort to make a senseless post about Lin? Desperate much? Go watch Knicks in 60...obviously you missed the game.

First of all you didn't make one good point your just trying hard and failing to insult me.

And I don't see how you can be so dumb not to see the correlation between when Davis is on the floor regardless of his individual stats the team usually does better than when Lin is on the floor. Your on Lins dick he's your avatar and your sig you love the guy and won't admit any flaws in his game.

And if you really believe the pg does not dictate the flow of the game in MDA system your an even bigger idiot than I thought, because then Lin should get absolutely no credit for turning this team around a few weeks ago and TD and Shump should get no blame for how bad they ran the point at the beginning of the year.

You don't understand basketball kid theres a reason most ppl on here seem to want Lin to come off the bench now it's better for this team, keep watching him struggle on the road against tough teams and hopefully your remove his small yellow dick from your ass and wake up.

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
the fact that Davis-Shumpert-Novak-Harrellson-Stoudemire should have finished the game tells you who the real problem is

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
2 good things from this game only, our ability to fight back and perserveer, ans STAT looking great... We turn the ball over 4 times in the 2nd half and 12 times in the first? Like the **** you serious why cant they do that throughout the whole game i swear we play like ass every game, so much turnovers, guys having terrible shooting nights etc, and were barely losing games... If we figure out how to handle the ball better we would be so much better

TakMan

Rotation player
I'd hate to see a post where you actually didnt just bitch about Melo.

You can't be serious. I've being saying all along that I fully expect him to get back to his old self. But to say that someone who shot 2-12 should have had the ball in his hands more is just absurd. No one should be exempt from criticism. Star players are only star players if they prove it.

CA7

Scoring Champ
So why does he keep missing all his outside shots.....?
WTF does 33 in a quarter have to do with it,,,,

STOP IT LALA

something called rhythm, imagine going to the gym and just getting on the court and shooting a 3 without establishing a rhythm, you think you'll hit a bunch of long jumpers

you people dont know shit about basketball

sg8

Benchwarmer
ca7 cool it up man....we re knicks fans not melo anthony's fans....

and of course we support our star player but obviously something's wrong with him....we re just trying to figure out if its the system the coach the chemistry or something else...

whatever it is he's not helping our cause right now

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Learn how to utilize paragraphs, edit post and I'll give this a read.
lmao is that your last resort?? cmon son... move it along we can sit here and talk about all of Lin's turn overs as a starter.... im sure if you had to pick between derrick rose and Lin to close out a game with 3 minutes left you'll go with your butt buddy Lin and pull a Dantoni move

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Uncomfortable positions....ITS CALLED PLAYING BASKETBALL,,,,,,,what are you sniffling while you write this for Melo....

IS THIS LALA PROTECTING HER MAN ?

You put any player in an uncomfortable position and they play bad go asked Lebron and Wade to just be catch and shoot players and we'll see how good they do. Or tell Kevin Durant to just be a playmaker and only worry about getting everyone involved.

Some of you on this site are stupid as shit actually learn to look at the bigger picture and actually analyze a game. There's obviously a reason for Melo's sub par play right, it's obvious that has yet to be allowed to play his true game comfortably.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Everytime we lose, the people here just go off on each other.
Im waitin for Starbury to show up with some funny *ss sh*t to say

CA7

Scoring Champ
ca7 cool it up man....we re knicks fans not melo anthony's fans....

and of course we support our star player but obviously something's wrong with him....we re just trying to figure out if its the system the coach the chemistry or something else...

whatever it is he's not helping our cause right now

:boohoo: well you cant expect your best player to play like he's your best player in a wide open offense

skisloper

Starter
something called rhythm, imagine going to the gym and just getting on the court and shooting a 3 without establishing a rhythm, you think you'll hit a bunch of long jumpers

you people dont know shit about basketball

Your right,,,,,,,,lets blame Melo's game on Lin, Davis, Shump, Douglas and whoever else....

The only one to blame is MELO......right now he is playing like crap....
YES YES YES many of us believe he will pop out of it.....but to blame others....
come on...

whats your lovefest with Melo.....