Clipper Waive Sam Cassell

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
sam_cassell.jpg

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/51160/20080228/clippers_waive_sam_cassell/

Clippers Waive Sam Cassell
February 28, 2008 - 6:04 pm
Press Release -
The Los Angeles Clippers waived point guard Sam Cassell on Thursday.

In 38 games played this season, Cassell averaged 12.8 points, 4.7 assists, 2.8 rebounds, and 25.7 minutes per game. In his 15th NBA season, Cassell had missed the last four games with a sprained right wrist while missing 12 games earlier in the season with a strained left calf.

?After weighing all of the options and after conversations with Sam, we believe this is the best solution for this team,? stated Vice President of Basketball Operations Elgin Baylor. ?We know and appreciate the many contributions Sam made during the last three years, and we wish him nothing but the best.?

Will he become a Celtic now? The Celtics just added PJ Brown, if they add Sam Cassell..........shit!!! I think they'll be better but can they beat the Pistons? I wouldnt bet money on this, to close to call but obviously im gonna be pullin for the Pistons.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
a question can the knicks sign him cause we mihgit need he got some expirence and he could show nate how to play better and isiah mighit want him becasue everbody is saying the knicks did not do nothing

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
well iam a little happy cause the timber wolves waived theo ratliff can we sign him he is a defensive player show curry zach and lee how to play

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ha, i hope he banged the hell outa those 2 white chicks

they dont even look that good, cant he get better chicks with his money? I would bang em once and throw em the peace sign, but I aint got a fraction of the money cassell has. I guess when you look like an alien thats the best you can get, even with millions.

yeah i just thought of that. idk if they do it will either be a 10 day to see what he can do in NY or a multi year deal cuz isiah knows steph is going and he needs to spend more money.