The Offical 2010 NBA Draft Thread

ANU

Starter
i think everyone knows how i feel about wall.:D

i always have these pg crushes come draft time(westbrook, rubio,holiday,wall), and i always will till we get a good one.

though as Of right now, he projects to be more of an combo guard to me.i don't think he's got rubio's pg skills, but obviously, his athleticism is otherwordly.

my reason for that "deal al to the bulls" thread is so we can get a crack at him or kemba.i love kemba.dude is a gamer, got crazy handles, is a tenacious defender, and has pretty good upside.

my top ten available:
1.wall
2. henry
3.aldrich
4.johnson
5.favors
6.montiajunas
7.turner
8.davis
9.monroe
10.warren

metrocard

Legend
1 NJ John Wall
2 MIN Derrick Favors
3 UTA Cole Aldrich
4 PHI Evan Turner
5 MEM Avery Bradley
6 WAS Ed Davis
7 DET Patrick Patterson
8 GS Al-Farouq Aminu
9 TOR Wesley Johnson
10 IND Xavier Henry
11 CHI DeMarcus Cousins
12 NO Greg Monroe
13 MIN Devin Ebanks
14 LAC Willie Warren
15 SAC Kalin Lucas
16 HOU Mike Rosario
17 OKC Solomon Alabi
18 MIA Larry Sanders
19 MIL Donatas Motiejunas
20 MIN Jan Vesely
21 SA Dexter Pittman
22 POR Quincy Pondexter
23 CLE Sherron Collins
24 ATL Craig Brackins
25 MEM Arnett Moultrie
26 NJ Lance Stephenson
27 BOS Paul George
28 ORL Kevin Seraphin
29 MEM Terrico White
30 OKC James Anderson

Second Round
1 NJ Stanley Robinson
2 MIN Manny Harris
3 NY Kemba Walker
4 PHI Luke Babbitt
5 LAL Charles Garcia
6 WAS Gani Lawal
7 DET Jarvis Varnado
8 GS Armon Johnson
9 TOR Kenneth Faried
10 IND Trevor Booker
11 POR Deon Thompson
12 MIA Michael Washington
13 PHO Andrew Ogilvy
14 NY Jerome Jordan
15 SAC Damion James
16 MIN Derrick Caracter
17 PHO Ekpe Udoh
18 MIN Tyler Smith
19 MIL Da'Sean Butler
20 UTA Matt Bouldin
21 SA Aubrey Coleman
22 OKC Aubrey Coleman
23 CLE Luke Harangody
24 ATL Renardo Sidney
25 LAC Dwayne Collins
26 DAL Yancy Gates
27 BOS Raymar Morgan
28 ORL Jeremy Hazell
29 LAL Greivis Vasquez
30 PHO Pietro Aradori

Last edited:

New New York

Quiet Storm
wait why do all Mock Drafts have Utah with the third pick when we dont have the third worst record in the league....I mean I guess it would be too much work to update the team standings when they are already montoring player's stock rising and falling, plus I guess they figure that it wouldnt be the exact team order anyways so why bother

well I love this class, and hate that we are not in it! Damn you Isiah! I wouldve gladly sat out last year's draft in exchange for this year's crop!

metrocard

Legend
wait why do all Mock Drafts have Utah with the third pick when we dont have the third worst record in the league....I mean I guess it would be too much work to update the team standings when they are already montoring player's stock rising and falling, plus I guess they figure that it wouldnt be the exact team order anyways so why bother

well I love this class, and hate that we are not in it! Damn you Isiah! I wouldve gladly sat out last year's draft in exchange for this year's crop!

theyll take the updating more seriously in June.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I think most sites only update things every month or so.

How has Lance Stephenson been? Before the season started I been hearing all this hype about him. Now...nothing.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
I honestly didn't know we had 2 second round picks. That's not bad. I wish we could trade a player and the two picks for a first rounder. That would be great.

But if we do draft in the second round, maybe we can come out with a steal like other teams have in the past. I know it's rare but we can hope right.

Metro, I would love to pick up Jerome Jordan but I honestly don't think he's going to fall to the second round. Especially come June his stock is going to rise. The kid would definately fill our void at the Center position. He's very talented. His stat that jumps out at me is the 3.9 Blocks per game. We need a defensive minded center.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Draft express has Lance Stephenson going in the second round (WTF?) Maybe because he's not putting up big numbers like other freshman. I doubt he falls that low, considering how much "potential" he has.

What's up with us selecting two more europeans in DE's mockdraft???

Next summer we should trade our two second round draft picks and wilson chandler for a mid-round pick. Monroe might be available.

mafra

Legend
Draft express has Lance Stephenson going in the second round (WTF?) Maybe because he's not putting up big numbers like other freshman. I doubt he falls that low, considering how much "potential" he has.

Next summer we should trade our two second round draft picks and wilson chandler for a mid-round pick. Monroe might be available.

Hey, I'll take Lance with Lawal or Jordan. That works for me.

Otherwise, grab a PG (Lucas, Walker, Collins, Vasquez or Scheyer.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer

And I ask you what's wrong with that? Gallinari is our best draft pick that we kept in the last two decades and I don't care if our draft picks are European. Draft Express has us picking: Alexey Shved PG/SG 21 years old; 6'5"; 161 lbs CSKA Moscow, International Vladimir Dasic SF/PF 21 years old; 6'9"; 225 lbs. Real Madrid, International. I don't know how good these two players are but what's wrong with us Knicks becoming more international? I like adding players from different nationalities to my Knicks and I was trilled when Gallinari was our selection in 2008. So if we pick two African American players is the right way to go? I want the best two players available I don't care where they from.

I can tell one thing that Alexey Shved is already a better playmaker than Duhon will ever be, lol even at 21!

smokes

Huge Member
Cousins and Patterson are both pretty good bigmen... maybe its just as they're playing alongside Wall but Ive watched a few UK games recently and they've been beasting.

ANU

Starter
cousins needs to stay in school for at least 2 years.he's hella raw.but he's got skills for a big.i say he stays and he's ther number 1 pick in years.patterson is awesome.he seems to have worked on his game a lot.he can shoot the college three now.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Phoenix Suns must feel like crap for trading away the first round pick they got from the Knicks. They could have really made themselves contenders next year, had they kept it.

i feel this year like i did last year.we need to get some first rounders.

we need to get that pick back from the utah azz.they need a point guard, we can offer toney douglas and wilson chandler(i love il but lets be real we need someone at the 2 with more skill), both are sloan type players, maybe we throw in are second round pick too. maybe they want david lee, they want dave, they can have dave, as long as we get that pick back.

the wizards want to make moves.we need to try to get that pick.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/30/AR2009123002604.html

the bulls are another team who's pick we should try to acquire.this is what we need to do.rebuild the franchise through the draft.( I'm a met fan so i know yankee fans don't know what that is):teeth:

we all ready got two cornerstones in gallo and hill now lets get 2 more or 3 more.

pg-wall?
sg-turner?
sf-gallo
pf-hill
c-aldrich?

what an off season that would be.

"what a day for a day dream...."

paris401

Starter
And I ask you what's wrong with that? Gallinari is our best draft pick that we kept in the last two decades and I don't care if our draft picks are European. Draft Express has us picking: Alexey Shved PG/SG 21 years old; 6'5"; 161 lbs CSKA Moscow, International Vladimir Dasic SF/PF 21 years old; 6'9"; 225 lbs. Real Madrid, International. I don't know how good these two players are but what's wrong with us Knicks becoming more international? I like adding players from different nationalities to my Knicks and I was trilled when Gallinari was our selection in 2008. So if we pick two African American players is the right way to go? I want the best two players available I don't care where they from.

I can tell one thing that Alexey Shved is already a better playmaker than Duhon will ever be, lol even at 21!

my feeling is if u are pickin, and you rate 2 players even, and one is black, and one is white.... its a no-brainer... u go black...

Paul1355

All Star

Draft express said that Alexey Shved has never really played in any games!
We should not touch a player who has been involved in the russian army too long and has talent, but has not even played games to show it off.

Maybe my opinion and everyone's opinion about Shved will change but as of right now, its a big I DONT KNOW.