The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
Knocked out in the first round of both my fantasy leagues.

My records?

19-2, 20-1...

tumblr_lzvxxhLz2T1r2jy75.gif

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LOL, you're down by 40 FPs and got 2 more players than CA7 in your lineup tonight... there is still a solid chance you'll advance to the 2nd round. Either way, I'll see one of you in the semis, Wharfies've been looking great for the last 5 weeks. :)

smokes

Huge Member
LOL, you're down by 40 FPs and got 2 more players than CA7 in your lineup tonight... there is still a solid chance you'll advance to the 2nd round. Either way, I'll see one of you in the semis, Wharfies've been looking great for the last 5 weeks. :)

No I have 0 more players than CA7. My players missed a total of 20 games this week. I know I played this season risky, but Noah, Tyson, Harden, Wade, Chalmers were not risks when I pulled the trades :(

Well played to everyone this year. Clyde coming back strong (Love trade probably cost me the season) and Wharfies showing excellent luck/foresight with his free agent additions.

GL all in the later rounds, I'm out til next year.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
No I have 0 more players than CA7. My players missed a total of 20 games this week. I know I played this season risky, but Noah, Tyson, Harden, Wade, Chalmers were not risks when I pulled the trades :(

Well played to everyone this year. Clyde coming back strong (Love trade probably cost me the season) and Wharfies showing excellent luck/foresight with his free agent additions.

GL all in the later rounds, I'm out til next year.

Props to NJC for knocking beefhelmets out. Looks like that trade where you got conley and parsons from me is gonna give me the Chip!

Riley and the heat did you dirty smokes, seating wade and Chalmers as pay back to the spurs.They even had Lebron sidelined and heat still won.

smokes

Huge Member
If NY_Swagger wins the league I got to give major props. At first it seemed like there would just be a huge asterisk on his team given that he inherited such a monster. But he's made trades that I never would have dreamed of making (I know why, I just think you aimed a bit low), and he might pull out the title.

I gotta say, you all damn lucky my team choked like they were deepthroating Shaq, but still. Mad props to everyone for such a funny season.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Props to NJC for knocking beefhelmets out. Looks like that trade where you got conley and parsons from me is gonna give me the Chip!

Riley and the heat did you dirty smokes, seating wade and Chalmers as pay back to the spurs.They even had Lebron sidelined and heat still won.

definitely got a good deal getting Conley and Parsons

CA7

Scoring Champ

good luck DZ errr Lercher

smokes

Huge Member
Wow my other fantasy team actually came back and squeezed into the finals with a 2 point win. Unfortunately the other dude has such a stupid team since people did idiotic 2 for 1's with him all season long. Plus I dropped Kyrie to stay in it last week and he picked him up at the weekend. FML!

smokes

Huge Member
You also have google and a brain so figuring out a place to get up to date fantasy news shouldn't be too difficult ;)