Explaining Evolution And Why GOD is NOT LIKELY

TunerAddict

Starter
Stop the lies, accept the truth. I learned a lot or truths today by accident. I learned Hitler, Stalin and a few others were athiests. I have heard some of you say that athiests would not start wars if they ran the country and such.. Yet one athiest started one of the worst wars in human history.

Stop the lies, accept the truth. I always wondered how humans could find a relic, and decide that it's millions of years old. Faulty radiation tools. Scientists " THESE BONES ARE 17. 56769697494O4736384849374859O473947383447384738365468736384736648368463.192837484637383765463732782846373 YEARS OLD! "We know this because we have a perfect tool for caculating times before mankinds provable documented history, which only dates back 5000 years! Oh wait, we thought it was perfect, but it's perfect sometimes! If it says thousands, it's wrong. If it says millions, jackpot! Good work.

Stop the lies, accept the truth. Evolutionists say it's a fact, yet when they cannot produce the evidence it leads to propaganda and "just because we don't have it does not mean it did not happen". We're still waiting on our monkey ancestors. Every 50 years someone else digs one up and the world accepts it as our ancestors! To the point of fraud this is being done. Nice.

End of the day, you believe what you do, as do I believe what I do. But I'll leave you with this thought. Very, very shortly, the world will be in tribulation it has never seen in human history according to the bible. Only way to be protected, is by divine favor. Won't it be a sad, sad day if you're alive to see that time, and know you had a chance to gain God's favor, but chose to be like those in Noah's day who laughed at him until it actually rained, then they wanted to run and get on the ark? What is the fossil record going to do for anyone then?

Cheers.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol. Lies? Where is your proof? Oh right, you don't have any. There is scientific evidence to evolution and everything and you say it has no proof when its level of proof far outnumbers your "proof"

You are unreasonable. You are in denial. You cannot accept the fact that you are worthless. Your life has no meaning. When you die, there is nothing. You aren't rewarded for the good you do. You aren't. Life isn't fair, deal with it. Ignorance is bliss and before science showed what and imbecile you are, life must have been wonderful.

Oh, and on the dating of relics, you kinda proved how ridiculous you are. Its called carbon dating. Proven method. Doesn't require anything to be made up.

Radiocarbon dating is a radiometric dating method that uses the naturally occurring radioisotope carbon-14 (14C) to determine the age of carbonaceous materials up to about 60,000 years.[1] Raw, i.e. uncalibrated, radiocarbon ages are usually reported in radiocarbon years "Before Present" (BP), "Present" being defined as AD 1950. Such raw ages can be calibrated to give calendar dates.
One of the most frequent uses of radiocarbon dating is to estimate the age of organic remains from archaeological sites. When plants fix atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) into organic material during photosynthesis they incorporate a quantity of 14C that approximately matches the level of this isotope in the atmosphere (a small difference occurs because of isotope fractionation, but this is corrected after laboratory analysis). After plants die or they are consumed by other organisms (for example, by humans or other animals) the 14C fraction of this organic material declines at a fixed exponential rate due to the radioactive decay of 14C. Comparing the remaining 14C fraction of a sample to that expected from atmospheric 14C allows the age of the sample to be estimated

Its an estimation that is a rather accurate estimation.

Grow up. You are beyond the age of childhood imagination, santa claus, the easter bunny, and your god. I almost feel sorry for you, but then I remember that its your own weakness, your inability to accept your worthlessness that leads you to cling to religion. Get over it. We aren't here for a reason, there isn't some divine purpose to life. There isn't a reason for life, it just is. Doesn't matter how life happened, it did. And you can argue all you want about how life can't come from nothing, but then you'd be forgetting that how could God come from nothing. You religous guys always leave the other side of the argument out, you leave out anything that isn't in support of your argument. Of course, they aren't really arguements, they are your lives because without these crutches you'd have no clue who you are or what to do.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Just wanted to make sure you saw this...

Don't forget to mention it is when scientific discovery plummeted for the first time since human civilization. The Eygptians, Greeks, Romans all advanced more than the civilization before it ...well before we got to the spread of Christianity.

It was not until after the DARK AGES with the RENAISSANCE and AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT....till scientific inquiry and discovery came back around. Why? Because people didn't want to offend the great book of fables during these times...

Did you know that when kids sing the song "ring around the rosie pocket full of posies ashes to ashes we all fall down" actually means?

Well first off "ring around the roise" is a reference red boils that would fester around one's skin..in a circle around the lower abdomen. Pestilence was the disease. Posies are flowers they would keep around to cover the stench of the rotting flesh since there was no cologne or anything. Ashes to ashes actually refers to what would happen when the body would literally decompose, and of course is a reference to death itself. It's actually a terrible song...but many of kids have sang it in kindergarten.

Did you also know that during these times "the Jews" were blamed for the plague? Hundreds of thousands scattered around Europe as roving bans of Christians of course were killing them...because they thought it would stop the plague. Masses of people would desecrate themselves thinking this somehow was pleasing to the lord. The plaque was nothing more than an outbreak disease carried by rats and common persons. And got into the water supply which is why it spread so quickly.

Cardinals and Bishops also sanctioned the killing of these persons...as they thought it would appease their LORD.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol. Lies? Where is your proof? Oh right, you don't have any. There is scientific evidence to evolution and everything and you say it has no proof when its level of proof far outnumbers your "proof"

You are unreasonable. You are in denial. You cannot accept the fact that you are worthless. Your life has no meaning. When you die, there is nothing. You aren't rewarded for the good you do. You aren't. Life isn't fair, deal with it. Ignorance is bliss and before science showed what and imbecile you are, life must have been wonderful.

Coming from the man who thinks reality is the matrix. Great work morpheus.

Oh, and on the dating of relics, you kinda proved how ridiculous you are. Its called carbon dating. Proven method. Doesn't require anything to be made up.

Its an estimation that is a rather accurate estimation.
Coming from the man who says nothing can be proven many times in this thread and others. But carbon dating, which lj 4pt play and the scientists who use it say it can be inaccurate is somehow proven. Great work Neo.

Grow up. You are beyond the age of childhood imagination, santa claus, the easter bunny, and your god. I almost feel sorry for you, but then I remember that its your own weakness, your inability to accept your worthlessness that leads you to cling to religion. Get over it. We aren't here for a reason, there isn't some divine purpose to life. There isn't a reason for life, it just is. Doesn't matter how life happened, it did. And you can argue all you want about how life can't come from nothing, but then you'd be forgetting that how could God come from nothing. You religous guys always leave the other side of the argument out, you leave out anything that isn't in support of your argument. Of course, they aren't really arguements, they are your lives because without these crutches you'd have no clue who you are or what to do.

Actually, I have listened well and even learned a lot about how these things come about. I like to learn. But just because I do not agree does mean I did not learn a thing or two.

But then again, we're all waisting our time with you. We're not even real people. We're programs in the matirx:thumbsup:

Don't forget to mention it is when scientific discovery plummeted for the first time since human civilization. The Eygptians, Greeks, Romans all advanced more than the civilization before it ...well before we got to the spread of Christianity.

It was not until after the DARK AGES with the RENAISSANCE and AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT....till scientific inquiry and discovery came back around. Why? Because people didn't want to offend the great book of fables during these times...

Did you know that when kids sing the song "ring around the rosie pocket full of posies ashes to ashes we all fall down" actually means?

Well first off "ring around the roise" is a reference red boils that would fester around one's skin..in a circle around the lower abdomen. Pestilence was the disease. Posies are flowers they would keep around to cover the stench of the rotting flesh since there was no cologne or anything. Ashes to ashes actually refers to what would happen when the body would literally decompose, and of course is a reference to death itself. It's actually a terrible song...but many of kids have sang it in kindergarten.

Did you also know that during these times "the Jews" were blamed for the plague? Hundreds of thousands scattered around Europe as roving bans of Christians of course were killing them...because they thought it would stop the plague. Masses of people would desecrate themselves thinking this somehow was pleasing to the lord. The plaque was nothing more than an outbreak disease carried by rats and common persons. And got into the water supply which is why it spread so quickly.

Cardinals and Bishops also sanctioned the killing of these persons...as they thought it would appease their LORD.

And by Christian standards, those supposed Christians failed to live up to those standards. Just like police officers today. Protect and serve they say. But do all police actually stand for what they take an oath for? Are all police bad cops?

We are in the age of science now. Most modern civilization in human history. How come these scientists can't cure aids? Chasing monkies too much. How come these scientists can't cure cancer? Fascinated with Monkies.

There is an aids epidemic in Africa. The men in Africa believe that if they sleep with a virgin, they will be cured of aids. Why are scientists not telling them that is simply not true? Why is this not being stopped? Why do people live in fear of a nuclear holocaust?

Wait an even better question. Why if science is for the betterment of mankind are there even things such as nuclear weapons?

Jehovah, the God of peace>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cant make enough of these>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Imperfect mankind who chases monkey men and missing links, and build weapons of mass destruction.

pat

Starter
Hitler had Jehovahs witnesses killed by firing squad because they would not Denounce Jehovah.

Well, the main idea of the nazis wasn't atheism but revamping pagan Germanic religion. Of course there are both, good and bad atheists and Christians and that is why I am a supporter of Humanism: trying to lead a responsible life without expecting any reward in an afterlife.

Jehova -- by the way -- is a false pronunciation. The God of the Old Testament is actually called "Jahweh". However, you are not allowed to say the word. That is why he is normally called Elohim or Adonei. That what I always found partucularly strange about Jehovah's witness. They take the bible as if it were verbally inspired, yet, they disregard one of the main principles of the Judeo-Christian tradition.

As far as the second coming is concerned, it was announced so many times and up to know nothing has happened. The idea of a parousia soon to come will never vanish, however, it is on the wane ever since the 3rd century AD. And why?: Because after three generations people became sick and tired of waiting.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
And by Christian standards, those supposed Christians failed to live up to those standards. Just like police officers today. Protect and serve they say. But do all police actually stand for what they take an oath for? Are all police bad cops?

We are in the age of science now. Most modern civilization in human history. How come these scientists can't cure aids? Chasing monkies too much. How come these scientists can't cure cancer? Fascinated with Monkies.

There is an aids epidemic in Africa. The men in Africa believe that if they sleep with a virgin, they will be cured of aids. Why are scientists not telling them that is simply not true? Why is this not being stopped? Why do people live in fear of a nuclear holocaust?

Wait an even better question. Why if science is for the betterment of mankind are there even things such as nuclear weapons?

Jehovah, the God of peace>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cant make enough of these>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Imperfect mankind who chases monkey men and missing links, and build weapons of mass destruction.

When will religion stop producing FANATICS?

AIDS and Cancers are hard to cure. First off, viruses one never cures. You can encapsulate them, which essentially is isolating them from doing further damage to the surrounding tissues and cells...but you never quite "cure" it in the sense that it's gone from the body. But you can make it to wear, it's not harming the body. Some cancers are genetic in which case you people are getting in the way in regards to stem cell and embryonic research...arguing that cells...that AREN'T ALIVE by the way...are life as birthed humans are. If we didn't have you folks around..and America went back to leading the world in scientific discovery...we would've accomplished this already.

The thing about men in Africa having sex with virgins as a cure to AIDS..comes from...big guess..RELIGION. Would you like to know why?

The myth of the Virgin Cure has a rich and culturally diverse history stretching back to 16th century Europe, and more prominently to be found in 19th century Victorian England, where, in spite of the emphasis on morality, rectitude and family values, there existed a widespread belief, that sexual intercourse with a virgin was a cure for syphilis, gonnorhea, [and other STD's]. Syphilis, like HIV/Aids, was fatal in its terminal stages.

Asking about nuclear weapons being for the betterment of society is just like asking why do we have sharp objects? Fire? Gasoline? Guns? Knives? Clubs? Baseball bats? Swords? etc...

Stop with the stupid straw man arguments.

IF RELIGION IS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF SOCIETY, how come when people disagree over it other folks have to do for it? How come the believer of GOD A don't go fight directly with the believers of GOD B?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Coming from the man who says nothing can be proven many times in this thread and others. But carbon dating, which lj 4pt play and the scientists who use it say it can be inaccurate is somehow proven. Great work Neo.

Dammit! You have a bad habit of quoting people out of context.

I said carbon dating can produce false results, but later went to explain why the final results are accurate. For example, if 3 independant organizations perform 8 different methods of carbon dating on 1 sample, there would be 24 results. 1 or 2 of the findings may produce a false result of 1,000 years old but the majority (22 out of 24) produce an accurate result of 50 million years old.

Are you purposely being so dishonest or are you selectively reading the parts that you like?

It's like the Carl Sagan example. If he says, "the fossil record could be consistent with a designer, but it's not". You choose to say "Carl Sagan said the fossil record could be consistent with a designer". That is being dishonest. I thought the bible was supposed to teach you morals.

Well, the main idea of the nazis wasn't atheism but revamping pagan Germanic religion. Of course there are both, good and bad atheists and Christians and that is why I am a supporter of Humanism: trying to lead a responsible life without expecting any reward in an afterlife..
I never said it was their main Idea, I just said that it was definitely a feather in the cap when they pursecuted religious faiths is all. These guys say them being athiests does not make a ruler hostile vs religion, which Hitler has proven them wrong is all.

Jehova -- by the way -- is a false pronunciation. The God of the Old Testament is actually called "Jahweh". However, you are not allowed to say the word. That is why he is normally called Elohim or Adonei. That what I always found partucularly strange about Jehovah's witness. They take the bible as if it were verbally inspired, yet, they disregard one of the main principles of the Judeo-Christian tradition.
Maybe you have not taken the time to fully understand the point of view. Many people do not. But I will brifly enlighten you.

The​
Divine Name?Its Use and Its Meaning

IN YOUR copy of the Bible, how is Psalm 83:18 translated? The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures renders this verse: "That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." A number of other Bible translations give similar renderings. However, many translations leave out the name Jehovah, replacing it with such titles as "Lord" or "Eternal." What belongs in this verse? A title or the name Jehovah?

This verse speaks about a name. In the original Hebrew in which much of the Bible was written, a unique personal name appears here. It is spelled יהוה (YHWH) in Hebrew letters. In English, the common rendering of that name is "Jehovah." Does that name occur in only one Bible verse? No. It appears in the original text of the Hebrew Scriptures nearly 7,000 times!
How important is God?s name? Consider the model prayer that Jesus Christ gave. It begins this way: "Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified." (Matthew 6:9) Later, Jesus prayed to God: "Father, glorify your name." In response, God spoke from heaven, saying: "I both glorified it and will glorify it again." (John 12:28) Clearly, God?s name is of the utmost importance. Why, then, have some translators left this name out of their translations of the Bible and replaced it with titles?

There seem to be two main reasons. First, many claim that the name should not be used because the original way to pronounce it is unknown today. Ancient Hebrew was written without vowels. Therefore, no one today can say for sure exactly how people of Bible times pronounced YHWH. However, should this prevent us from using God?s name? In Bible times, the name Jesus may have been pronounced Yeshua or possibly Yehoshua?no one can say for certain. Yet, people the world over today use different forms of the name Jesus, pronouncing it in the way that is common in their language. They do not hesitate to use the name just because they do not know its first-century pronunciation. Similarly, if you were to travel to a foreign land, you might well find that your own name sounds quite different in another tongue. Hence, uncertainty about the ancient pronunciation of God?s name is no reason for not using it.

A second reason often given for omitting God?s name from the Bible involves a long-standing tradition of the Jews. Many of them hold that God?s name should never be pronounced. This belief is evidently based on a misapplication of a Bible law that states: "You must not take up the name of Jehovah your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah will not leave the one unpunished who takes up his name in a worthless way."?Exodus 20:7.
This law forbids the misuse of God?s name. But does it forbid the respectful use of his name? Not at all. The writers of the Hebrew Bible (the "Old Testament") were all faithful men who lived by the Law that God gave to the ancient Israelites. Yet, they made frequent use of God?s name. For instance, they included it in many psalms that were sung out loud by crowds of worshipers. Jehovah God even instructed his worshipers to call upon his name, and faithful ones obeyed. (Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21) Hence, Christians today do not hesitate to use God?s name respectfully, as Jesus surely did.?John 17:26.

In replacing God?s name with titles, Bible translators make a serious mistake. They make God seem remote and impersonal, whereas the Bible urges humans to cultivate "intimacy with Jehovah." (Psalm 25:14) Think of an intimate friend of yours. How close would you really be if you never learned your friend?s name? Similarly, when people are kept in ignorance about God?s name, Jehovah, how can they become truly close to God? Furthermore, when people do not use God?s name, they also lack knowledge of its wonderful meaning. What does the divine name mean?
God himself explained the meaning of his name to his faithful servant Moses. When Moses asked about God?s name, Jehovah replied: "I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be." (Exodus 3:14) Rotherham?s translation renders those words: "I Will Become whatsoever I please." So Jehovah can become whatever is needed in order to fulfill his purposes.

Suppose that you could become whatever you wanted to become. What would you do for your friends? If one of them became seriously ill, you could become a skilled doctor and perform a cure. If another suffered a financial loss, you could become a wealthy benefactor and come to his rescue. The truth is, though, that you are limited in what you can become. All of us are. As you study the Bible, you will be amazed to see how Jehovah becomes whatever is needed in order to fulfill his promises. And it pleases him to use his power in behalf of those who love him. (2 Chronicles 16:9) These beautiful facets of Jehovah?s personality are lost to those who do not know his name.

Clearly, the name Jehovah belongs in the Bible. Knowing its meaning and using it freely in our worship are powerful aids in drawing closer to our heavenly Father, Jehovah.​

As far as the second coming is concerned, it was announced so many times and up to know nothing has happened. The idea of a parousia soon to come will never vanish, however, it is on the wane ever since the 3rd century AD. And why?: Because after three generations people became sick and tired of waiting.

The second has arrived for quite awhile now. I don't blame you for not seeing it, as most people in the world expect Jesus to come in the clouds tor apture the saints. But Jesus gave a sign in mathew 24:3 that would signal his presence in heaven as King, ON EARTH. So his earthly followers would know he was King by matters taking place on earth. Also, by using bible chronology, the exact year this took place had been determined in the late 1800's. But that is deep detail, probably one you're not nearly concerned with.

Point is, we are living in the time of the end based on mathew 24:3 and world events unfolding, and bible chronology.

Loo
Dammit! You have a bad habit of quoting people out of context.

I said carbon dating can produce false results, but later went to explain why the final results are accurate. For example, if 3 independant organizations perform 8 different methods of carbon dating on 1 sample, there would be 24 results. 1 or 2 of the findings may produce a false result of 1,000 years old but the majority (22 out of 24) produce an accurate result of 50 million years old.

Are you purposely being so dishonest or are you selectively reading the parts that you like?

It's like the Carl Sagan example. If he says, "the fossil record could be consistent with a designer, but it's not". You choose to say "Carl Sagan said the fossil record could be consistent with a designer". That is being dishonest. I thought the bible was supposed to teach you morals.
If it can be faulty, but then proven accurate, how was it ever faulty? So either it's a perfectly flawless system, or it's faulty. There is no inbetween system. There is no wrong now, but right later. It's either or.

Look guy, if the scientists who use this stuff say it is irregular, why should I take your word for it? How can something that can produce a wrong reading, ever truly be accurate? Think about what your saying. Geez.

You go right ahead and put your trust in the carbon dating bro. Nothing stopping you. Me, for my lot, there is no way I can trust carbon dating when it has provided faulty results at times, coupling that with the fact it is producing a timeframe where there is not valid proof man even existed, and there has only been written history dating back 5000 years of modern man.

What tells me to believe a faulty machine under those circumstances? That's like playing lotto. I don't care how much you believe you know about it, if it can be faulty, it can never be fully trusted. End of story.

When will religion stop producing FANATICS??
What war has Jehovah's witnesses started, or supported? What politician has Jehovah's witnesses ever help gain office?

When you say religious fanatics, speak outside of that one. No part of the world are Jehovah's witnesses.

AIDS and Cancers are hard to cure. First off, viruses one never cures. You can encapsulate them, which essentially is isolating them from doing further damage to the surrounding tissues and cells...but you never quite "cure" it in the sense that it's gone from the body. But you can make it to wear, it's not harming the body. Some cancers are genetic in which case you people are getting in the way in regards to stem cell and embryonic research...arguing that cells...that AREN'T ALIVE by the way...are life as birthed humans are. If we didn't have you folks around..and America went back to leading the world in scientific discovery...we would've accomplished this already.

So you're saying because religion exists, science can't reach it's pinnacle? All america would need, a country founded on religion I might add, is to get rid of all religious influence to get back to scientific dominance? Keep dreaming.

And why can't you cure it? Jesus did. They did not wear it.. they were relieved of it, totally. Oh my bad, he never existed. But Monkey men did!

Asking about nuclear weapons being for the betterment of society is just like asking why do we have sharp objects? Fire? Gasoline? Guns? Knives? Clubs? Baseball bats? Swords? etc...

Stop with the stupid straw man arguments.

IF RELIGION IS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF SOCIETY, how come when people disagree over it other folks have to do for it? How come the believer of GOD A don't go fight directly with the believers of GOD B?

I see. If scientists are strictly for the betterment of mankind, there would not be one single nuclear warhead. Not even one. That would be for the betterment of mankind. But scientists are constantly involved in all the weaponry of today, not just warheads. So while they make great advancements in science that do help mankind, they also play a part in why mankind lives in fear all over the world.

And about religion being for the betterment of mankind, I will repeat this.
What war has Jehovah's witnesses started, or supported? What politician has Jehovah's witnesses ever help gain office?

When you say religious fanatics, speak outside of that one. No part of the world are Jehovah's witnesses.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

So you're saying because religion exists, science can't reach it's pinnacle? All america would need, a country founded on religion I might add, is to get rid of all religious influence to get back to scientific dominance? Keep dreaming.

And why can't you cure it? Jesus did. They did not wear it.. they were relieved of it, totally. Oh my bad, he never existed. But Monkey men did!

I see. If scientists are strictly for the betterment of mankind, there would not be one single nuclear warhead. Not even one. That would be for the betterment of mankind. But scientists are constantly involved in all the weaponry of today, not just warheads. So while they make great advancements in science that do help mankind, they also play a part in why mankind lives in fear all over the world.

And about religion being for the betterment of mankind, I will repeat this.

You really don't listen to yourself speak do you? You are all Christian's are you not? Just like you are trying to lump in all of scientific achievement wit the creation of nuclear warheads...I too can lump you in with every single evil, vile act, and harm Christianity alone has caused upon society. All of science does not make weapons either.Most warheads have been de-armed if it makes you feel any better. The threat of nuclear war is not going to happen..because of the principle called Mutually Assured Destruction. Maybe you should read up on that...because the moment one nation fires one...there's going to be one going back. Which is why even in a total war situation...it's not going to be used...EVER. Less of some crazy religious **** nut who believes in the end of the world prophecy gets a hold of one.

Nuclear warheads haven't been used in any war...JUST WOULD LIKE TO POINT THAT OUT. Nuclear warheads serve the purpose mainly for energy production. Mostly the entire US Navy uses nuclear power for propulsion reasons. Nagasaki, Hiroshima those WERE NOT nuclear warheads used in case you dare to bring that up.

I'm saying religion has already reached it. It's no longer needed. It served to explain concepts which human reasoning and scientific inquiry could not yet do at those times...kind of like a parent which doesn't know when to let people grow up. So it has to create somekind of scheme to keeps people's attention and coming around. The argument over "souls" and "eternal damnation" are what it often uses to gain new followers.

Jesus did not CURE anything...we still have blind people, people still have leprosy. But to think he cured someone with his urine...is completely asinine.

If Jesus was so great...how come he didn't escape being killed in the first place?

You really don't listen to yourself speak do you? You are all Christian's are you not?
Jesus said by this all will know you are my disciples (meaning true Christian) If you have love amongst yourselves. He also said, those doing the will of his father are favored by him. By your estimation, do ALL CHRISTIANS have love amongst themselves? Did you know that 24 of the 27 nations at war in ww1, were supposed Christian nations. Christians, killing Christians in effect. Is that showing love amongst themselves?

He also said not everyone saying to me Lord, Lord will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens. So even Jesus knew that there would be people who claim to be Christian, and those who prove they are by adhering to living how Jehovah says we should.

SO NO!!! NOT EVERYONE WHO SAYS IM CHRISTIAN IS IN FACT SUCH.

Just like you are trying to lump in all of scientific achievement wit the creation of nuclear warheads...I too can lump you in with every single evil, vile act, and harm Christianity alone has caused upon society. All of science does not make weapons either
No one in the world would ever make me believe personally that EVERY SINGLE SCIENTISTS MAKES WEAPONS. That is an absurd gesture.

But for you to say science as a whole is for the betterment of mankind, that simply is a fallacy. Just like I well know that every religion saying they are for the betterment of mankind really proves otherswise by action. I have never lumped all scientists as individuals into a box. But you have said that science as in all of it, is for the betterment of mankind. That is not true in any facet. Sorry.

Most warheads have been de-armed if it makes you feel any better.
Does not bother me if they are armed. Jehovah said the earth will stand forever. If they start dropping warheads, that will be a lie, because the earth and all life on it will be a goner. And that is not Jehovah's purpose. And he always fulfills his purposes. But you don't believe in Jehovah, so what source are you trusting that most are de-armed? And a better question, why would you trust that source?

The threat of nuclear war is not going to happen..because of the principle called Mutually Assured Destruction. Maybe you should read up on that.
Why would people who come from monkies have or care about principles? That would also imply that those with the weapons care about principle. And obviously, you're not paying attention because this country is very concerned with Irans intentions to make them. Why? Everyone should have them since it's a threat that won't become reality based on M.A.D

I'm saying religion has already reached it. It's no longer needed. It served to explain concepts which human reasoning and scientific inquiry could not yet do at those times...kind of like a parent which doesn't know when to let people grow up. So it has to create somekind of scheme to keeps people's attention and coming around. The argument over "souls" and "eternal damnation" are what it often uses to gain new followers.
False religion yes. Religion how Jehovah intended is a far cry from any religion outside of it. Not even close. It reveals truths. All day long.

Jesus did not CURE anything...we still have blind people, people still have leprosy. But to think he cured someone with his urine...is completely asinine.

If Jesus was so great...how come he didn't escape being killed in the first place?

He cured individuals. And he did it to show he could on a small scale, so when he becomes King in heaven,(which he has become for quite awhile now) he can do it on a grand scale(earthwide). That sounds reasonable to me. He basically gave a sample for proof it can be done.

And where did you read he cured someone with his urine? I missed that.

Blas

Benchwarmer
Wow, I decided to look into the hang out area and found this thread. This is really great from both sides.

I wish I had more time to read it all.

I'm sorry for jumping into the middle, I hope I do not look too foolish =).

I wanted to extend on Knicks4lyfe first point about "NOT EVERYONE WHO SAYS IM CHRISTIAN IS IN FACT SUCH"

You can also say not everyone who says I'm a christian and does not act like does not mean they are NOT a christian.

A prostitue can be a christian.
A drug dealer can be a christian.

Do you know why? It is becuase we all sin. We all screw up. Accepting Jesus Christ does not mean you instantly turn into a perfect loving person. Things take time and learning. And we learn from Jesus by letting him lead our lives. So christians make mistakes, even horrible mistakes.

Perfect example from the bible, you look at the life of King David. It was pretty sinful, but yet he was God's best friend. At the end of each mistake (minor or major) he learned, repented, and God lead him to be a better person.

Paul1355

All Star
Proof?

Plus saying he is the most loving person, even if he was the son of god and died for us and so on, you would have had to have met every SINGLE person who has every lived to be able to say he was the MOST loving.

The fact is that your BELIEVE these things, they aren't fact. Its all relevant to the individual. You have NO proof. Noone does. Thats my point. Nothing can be proven, EVERYTHING is on faith. Science included. There is no deffinite answer, no beyond a reasonale doubt, etc...

So after all you said, you have faith in nothing.

Wow, I decided to look into the hang out area and found this thread. This is really great from both sides.

I wish I had more time to read it all.

I'm sorry for jumping into the middle, I hope I do not look too foolish =).

I wanted to extend on Knicks4lyfe first point about "NOT EVERYONE WHO SAYS IM CHRISTIAN IS IN FACT SUCH"

You can also say not everyone who says I'm a christian and does not act like does not mean they are NOT a christian.

A prostitue can be a christian.
A drug dealer can be a christian.

Do you know why? It is becuase we all sin. We all screw up. Accepting Jesus Christ does not mean you instantly turn into a perfect loving person. Things take time and learning. And we learn from Jesus by letting him lead our lives. So christians make mistakes, even horrible mistakes.

Perfect example from the bible, you look at the life of King David. It was pretty sinful, but yet he was God's best friend. At the end of each mistake (minor or major) he learned, repented, and God lead him to be a better person.

You cannot live like a prostitute and actually claim to be a Christian according to the Scriptures. But you CAN put that life behind you and live for God and then you ARE a Christian.

Examples

1st cor 6:
9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God?s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men,10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God?s kingdom.

11And yet that is what some of YOU were. But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

Collosians 3:5 Deaden, therefore, YOUR body members that are upon the earth as respects fornication, uncleanness, sexual appetite, hurtful desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 On account of those things the wrath of God is coming.

7 In those very things YOU, too, once walked when YOU used to live in them. 8 But now really put them all away from YOU, wrath, anger, badness, abusive speech, and obscene talk out of YOUR mouth. 9 Do not be lying to one another. Strip off the old personality with its practices, 10 and clothe yourselves with the new [personality], which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it

So these verses are saying those who once lived in them chose to abandon those lifestyles, and lived according to Christ. If you do not do that, you cannot truly become a Christian.

Blas

Benchwarmer
I did not mean you could live your life like a prostitute and be a christian, I meant if a prostitute says they are christian it does not mean they aren't.

Any sin we commit especially ones we have commited constantly throughout our lives just do not stop instantly (of course unless God makes it so). It's a process.

It isn't you that abandons those lifestyles, its God's grace that allows us to abandon them.

I did not mean you could live your life like a prostitute and be a christian, I meant if a prostitute says they are christian it does not mean they aren't.

Any sin we commit especially ones we have commited constantly throughout our lives just do not stop instantly (of course unless God makes it so). It's a process.

It isn't you that abandons those lifestyles, its God's grace that allows us to abandon them.

Well if a prostitute is saying they are a Christian, it appears by bible standards they are being mislead.

And it is you that chooses whether you want to live to serve God or not. Case in point, Satan. Why does God's grace not allow him a chance to repent? He is going to surely perish the bible says. How come?

Paul1355

All Star
Before I start, a very important scripture. 2 tim 3:16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

This means that from front to back, the bible has to be taken in context with the theme of the book. That implies consistency from begining to end. So any doctrine you teach must be consistant with what the bible teaches.

Now then, onto you.

Im in error, but you are the one who simply cannot comprehend that if God says he made this earth to be inhabited, but destroys it, then his purpose for this earth was not fulfilled. Why? BECAUSE HE DESTROYED IT! God says all his purposes must come to fruition. (isa 55:11)

And tell me, how can I misuse this?
Prov 2: 21 For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it. 22 As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

What is to misinterpret?? It's fairly simple, Jehovah plans to rid THIS earth of wicked people. What tells me that? 22 As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

What tells me that it will be THIS EARTH these things will happen on? It's fairly simple, Jehovah plans to keep the righteous ones left over after he tears the wicked away. What tells me that?21 For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.

If one is using just common sense, they would realize this cannot apply to a NEWLY BUILT EARTH, because the NEW EARTH is said to not even have 1 unrighteous person. So then, how could the wicked, or treacherous be torn away as 22 says? THERE WAS NO UNRIGHTEOUS ONES TO BEGIN WITH!

So clearly for proverbs to be applied, it can only be applied to an earth that holds wicked people. And that is THIS ONE.

I will answer all your questions and statements...

[/font][/size]
So you believe you will be ruling with Christ for the 1000 years?

Jesus said this once
john 17:14 I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.
15 “I request you, not to take them out of the world, but to watch over them because of the wicked one. 16 They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world..

When Jesus was ressurected, who saw him, his disciples, or the rest of the world?
His disciples!
So even though his disciples are in the world, as far as Jesus was concerned they were no part of it. Therefore when Jesus said the world would see him nomore, logic has it he means the world outside of those who truly are his followers.

John 17: 3 This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of YOU, THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

This is Jesus prayer, he says everlasting life, (salvation) depends on our taking in Knowledge of His Father, whom he calls THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND of himself.

So you can't even gain life unless you recognize the true God first, then Jesus. Jesus did, and he was not talking to himself. DO YOU RECOGNIZE JEHOVAH AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AS JESUS DOES HERE?

Secondly, how can you stand here and tell me you expect a rapture, which is a ressurection, but in the next breath say you have an immortal soul that survives life after your flesh dies? To be resurrected you have to DIE. ALL OF YOU. If some part of you lives, then that makes a resurrection null and void, because YOU'RE NOT DEAD.

True story.

Im being picky? That is scary that you said that really. For you of course. His disciples seemed to care a lot. It was a big issue to them. So much so they asked him what the sign would be of his return! (mat 24:3). Why would Jesus NOT tell them you will see me plain as day, instead of telling them what SIGN to look for? How does that agree with what you're saying? Jesus tells his disciples what sign to look for, you say that's nit picky, it does not matter, we will see him. Thinking the way you are, would you not then likely MISS THE SIGN THAT JESUS SAID WOULD SIGNIFY HIS RETURN??????????????????????????????????

I notice you did not mention the DEAL EVERY LIVING THING A BLOW PART at all. Convenient really.Answer this yes or no please. If he destroys the earth as you say he will, would he NOT BE DEALING EVERY LIVING THING A BLOW ON ACCOUNT OF MAN?

Ok, but was this verse speaking of a new earth, or the current earth? Context would say current earth. Not one God builds from Scratch.

This has everything to do with the destruction of earth. If people are going to be left over in it after he tears the wicked away, than that means he is not going to literally destroy the earth! Sounds like he is evicting unruly tenants instead.

There are so many things wrong with that I wont even bother to break them all down. I'll just reply with this.

Collosians 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
Creation Means you have a CREATOR. You wanna logically tell me how Jesus can be called a creation in the bible, but you reason he is God?

How bout Jesus own words here in revelation 3:14 “And to the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ce´a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God,

This appears to imply that when God began to create, it started with Jesus. Unless you are willing to try and sell me on God being created?????

More from Jesus own mouth

John 17:17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God.’”

Wow, Jesus has a God?

I see you left this verse out when you quoted Hebrews 1
1:. 9 You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with [the] oil of exultation more than your partners.”

Now people Other than Jehovah being refered to as God happens more than once in the bible. So the fact that Jesus is said to be a God does not mean he is almighty God. He called Satan the God of this system once (2 cor 4:4)

But that Hebrew verse is special for another reason. If Jesus is said to be a God, but also has a God who exulted him more than his partners, how Could a trinity setting even stand there? To be exulted means to be placed above. It says his God exulted him above his partners... His partners are God the father and the holy spirit correct? At least in a trinity setting it would be. So is that correct?

No, the context has it speaking of angels, so the logic would indicate that Jesus has been exulted above the angels, who are his partners (or fellow angels)

And lastly, Hebrew 9: 24 For Christ entered, not into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God for us

Wait a second.. I thought Jesus IS GOD? WHY IS JESUS IN HEAVEN APPEARING BEFORE THE PERSON OF GOD????? IS HE NOT PART OF THAT PERSON ACCORDING TO YOU?????

Among​

whom do the prophecies about restoration of Israel have fulfillment today?

Gal. 6:15, 16: "Neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is something. And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God." (So "the Israel of God" is no longer determined on the basis of conforming to the requirement laid upon Abraham for all the males of his household to be circumcised. Rather, as stated at Galatians 3:26-29, those who belong to Christ and who are spirit-begotten sons of God "are really Abraham’s seed.")

Jer. 31:31-34: "‘Look! There are days coming,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant . . . And they will no more teach each one his companion and each one his brother, saying, "Know Jehovah!" for they will all of them know me, from the least one of them even to the greatest one of them,’ is the utterance of Jehovah." (That new covenant was made, not with the nation of natural Israel, but with the loyal followers of Jesus Christ to whom hope of heavenly life was being extended. When instituting the Memorial of his death, Jesus gave them a cup of wine and said: "This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood." [1 Cor. 11:25])

Rev. 7:4: "I heard the number of those who were sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel." (But in the verses that follow, mention is made of "the tribe of Levi" and "the tribe of Joseph." These were not included in lists of the 12 tribes of natural Israel. Interestingly, while it is said that people would be "sealed out of every tribe," the tribes of Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned. [Compare Numbers 1:4-16.] Reference must here be made to the spiritual Israel of God, to those whom Revelation 14:1-3 shows will share with Christ in his heavenly Kingdom.)
Heb. 12:22: "You have approached a Mount Zion and a city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and myriads of angels." (Thus it is not to earthly Jerusalem but to "heavenly Jerusalem" that true Christians look for fulfillment of the promises of God.)

Ok, it's as I suspected, you are a Christian, who ignores what Christ says. He says their house is abandoned to them. You are saying, no it's not.

Actually, neither the "group" nor myself have it wrong at all. It says in signs for a reason. You choose to ignore that, so be it. You shouldn't though.

[/left]
[/left]

First off you said to make an argument using the Bible you have to take everything in context, but the problem with you is that you take quotes out of context.

Lets start off with your continued argument about the destruction of the earth. Go back to the flood sir, it was the same scenerio, instead God used water, this time he will use fire as is quoted in Scripture. Your argument by using Proverbs 2:21-22 is not about the end times! You once again took these two quotes out of context and misinterpreted it(classic cultic behavior). If you read the quotes before and after that it talks about knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the Bible and the consequences for not knowing it. Proverbs chapter 2, talks about right from wrong, not the end times. This is an explanation of righteoues men and wicked men in general. Verse 21 says that if you are righteoues, you will stay on the earth, you will be given days added to your life and live longer on the Earth. Verse 22 says if you are not righteous that God will snatch you from the Earth, meaning if you are evil and remain a sinner, your days will be cut off. Its very simple.

Your question: So you believe you will be ruling with Christ for the 1000 years?

My Answer: Definetly.

You then talked about John 17:14-16 and then said,
Your Question and statement: When Jesus was ressurected, who saw him, his disciples, or the rest of the world?
His disciples!

My Answer: Sir Mathew 27:52-56 and 1 Corinthians 15:4-8 just destroyed the herecy which you wrote concerning post-resurrection eye witnesses. Read these versus and learn. Your eternity depends on it.

Your question:DO YOU RECOGNIZE JEHOVAH AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AS JESUS DOES HERE?

My Answer: Carefully read John 17:3 and many similar versus. When studying the Greek construction were "the" placed before a noun, followed by "and" makes the verse equal in equality. For example in Titus 1:4 states".....grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our savior."
Notice "the" before the Father followed by "and" will make the verse translate that the Father is equal to Christ Jesus. Therefore, the Father is equal to Jesus. In John 17:3".....'the' ony true God and Jesus Christ", means Jesus is God. Don't forget the Bible says study to show thyself approved and rightly divide the word.

Your statement:but in the next breath say you have an immortal soul that survives life after your flesh dies? To be resurrected you have to DIE. ALL OF YOU. If some part of you lives, then that makes a resurrection null and void, because YOU'RE NOT DEAD.

My answer: The apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 states, "Behold I tell you a mystery, we shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed. in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed." When a believer sleeps, it means he dies. Paul says that there will be a time were "we shall not sleep" meaning we wont die. The trumpet being sound is the event of the Rapture and Paul showed proof that some of us will not die but will be changed.

Your statment and questions:Im being picky? That is scary that you said that really. For you of course. His disciples seemed to care a lot. It was a big issue to them. So much so they asked him what the sign would be of his return! (mat 24:3). Why would Jesus NOT tell them you will see me plain as day, instead of telling them what SIGN to look for? How does that agree with what you're saying? Jesus tells his disciples what sign to look for, you say that's nit picky, it does not matter, we will see him. Thinking the way you are, would you not then likely MISS THE SIGN THAT JESUS SAID WOULD SIGNIFY HIS RETURN??????????????????????????????????

My Answer: Jesus in Mathew 24 is telling us to know the signs of the end times. It doesnt talk about us seeing him in a cloud, around a cloud, etc. When I referred to you as "pickey" I was referrring to your insistence on knowing at the time of the Rapture if we actually will visibly see Him or wether He is on a cloud, around it, under it, many clouds, one cloud....PICKEY, your pickey and ignorant of the fact that this has nothing to do with Matthew 24. In Matthew 24, Jesus is talking about the coming Tribulation Period. Jesus is telling us to be ready, there are many signs that are happening today that tell us that the end of age is near. In Matthew 24:3, the disciples asked Him, "tell us when will these things be and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?" The SIGNS are talked about from Matthew chapter 3 verse: 4 all the way to verse 28.

Your question:I notice you did not mention the DEAL EVERY LIVING THING A BLOW PART at all. Convenient really.Answer this yes or no please. If he destroys the earth as you say he will, would he NOT BE DEALING EVERY LIVING THING A BLOW ON ACCOUNT OF MAN?

My answer: First of all man is a sinner. The heart of man is evil. Satan is alive and well on planet Earth. Man will destroy himself, it's obvious. You seem to have forgotten Satan. Maybe Satan's plan of making people think he is not real, has had his effect on you?
I already told you God is omniscient. He's well aware of the schemes of Satan. All the scriptures speak of this. God is not the author of evil, this "blow" your talking about is sin and Satan.

Let me give you an illustration from Dr. Harold L Willmington for the reason why God would destroy the Earth with fire, so that you stop giving me quotes out of context and quotes that are misinterpreted which I have proven to you countless times.
Dr Harold Willmington explains, "consider the following: let us suppose that some crackpot breaks into the the money faults of Fort Knox, Kentucky, and begins pouring filthy cracnkcase oil on the stacked bars of gold and silver. Upon leaving, however, he is caught, tried and confined to prison. The authorities thereupon close thier books on the Fort Knox case. But the gunk on the gold remains! In this illustration, the vandal would represent the devil, the crankcase oil would stand for sin, and the gold and silver for God's perfect creation. God will someday arrest the devil, of course, and forever confine him to prison. But what about the oily sin stains that remain on his gold and silver creation? To solve the problem, God does what the Fort Knox authorities might consider doing-he purges the stains in a fiery wash. And it works. For the hotter the flame, the more rapidly the oil evaporates, and the brighter the gold becomes! God will someday do to creation what he did to his beloved Israel in the Old Testament: Behold, I have refined thee...I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction (Isiah 48:10)."

I hope after reading that you get an idea of why God would do something like destroy the Earth. And stop arguing me about it.

You then said:This has everything to do with the destruction of earth. If people are going to be left over in it after he tears the wicked away, than that means he is not going to literally destroy the earth! Sounds like he is evicting unruly tenants instead.

My answer: I explained earlier in this post that these two quotes were taken out of context and misinterpreted just like many other quotes you have used.

You then said:There are so many things wrong with that I wont even bother to break them all down. I'll just reply with this.

Collosians 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
Creation Means you have a CREATOR. You wanna logically tell me how Jesus can be called a creation in the bible, but you reason he is God?

How bout Jesus own words here in revelation 3:14 “And to the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ce´a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God,

This appears to imply that when God began to create, it started with Jesus. Unless you are willing to try and sell me on God being created?????

More from Jesus own mouth

John 17:17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God.’”

Wow, Jesus has a God?

I see you left this verse out when you quoted Hebrews 1
1:. 9 You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with [the] oil of exultation more than your partners.”

Now people Other than Jehovah being refered to as God happens more than once in the bible. So the fact that Jesus is said to be a God does not mean he is almighty God. He called Satan the God of this system once (2 cor 4:4)

But that Hebrew verse is special for another reason. If Jesus is said to be a God, but also has a God who exulted him more than his partners, how Could a trinity setting even stand there? To be exulted means to be placed above. It says his God exulted him above his partners... His partners are God the father and the holy spirit correct? At least in a trinity setting it would be. So is that correct?

No, the context has it speaking of angels, so the logic would indicate that Jesus has been exulted above the angels, who are his partners (or fellow angels)

And lastly, Hebrew 9: 24 For Christ entered, not into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God for us

Wait a second.. I thought Jesus IS GOD? WHY IS JESUS IN HEAVEN APPEARING BEFORE THE PERSON OF GOD????? IS HE NOT PART OF THAT PERSON ACCORDING TO YOU?????

My Answer: It is apparent from all your above quotes that Satan has blinded your mind. You suffer from the worse sin which is the sin of unbelief. It is also apparent that Jesus is not your personal Lord and Savior, therefore Biblically you will die in your sins. Furthermore by denying, refuting, misinterpreting, and taking out of context all the many scriptures I have discussed with you for the past couple of days, you have chose for yourself a path of destruction. As Proverbs 14:12 says, "there is a way which seems that you think is right, the end of which is death." I mentioned to you the other day that every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. Your herecy of the scriptures will condemn you. Romans 1:19-20 says, "you will be without excuse." Verse 22 goes even farther saying, "you profess to be wise but you became a fool." Romans 2:5 says "because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of god." However I will continue to pray for you.

Last edited:

pat

Starter
Point is, we are living in the time of the end based on mathew 24:3 and world events unfolding, and bible chronology.

The main problem is that the gospels are man-made. This is why they contradict each other all the time. Therefore predictions are utterly pointless overall. Furthermore, you always refer to TRANSLATIONS of the bible. And there are so many -- and so many different ones -- that you can proof anything you want. If there were a devil, even he could quote the bible.

Blas

Benchwarmer
Well if a prostitute is saying they are a Christian, it appears by bible standards they are being mislead.

And it is you that chooses whether you want to live to serve God or not. Case in point, Satan. Why does God's grace not allow him a chance to repent? He is going to surely perish the bible says. How come?

How can you say she is being mislead? Have you abandon all of your wicked ways? Have you stopped sinning ever since accepting Jesus as our savior? Have you stopped committing every sin you used to commit after accepting Jesus as our savior?

I am not proud of it but I know I haven't. I screw up everyday. But I am definitely far from the same person I was before I was saved thanks to Jesus.

It was just like the criminal on the cross. He became saved and went to heaven because he accepted Jesus at the very end. Jesus' apostles sinned but they were saved also.

I know we choose to serve God. I hope I didn't write anything that contradicts that. My point in all this is we cannot get rid of sin without Jesus. You were being called out whether you were a christian or not and I was trying to explain things and defend you.