Fix The Knicks Official Trade Thread Dec 09

metrocard

Legend
Final move would be to trade Lee.

We have a future PG in Augustin, future SG in Douglas Roberts, future SF in Danilo....PF is open, and Ajinca isn't really that proven but could potentially be a future C with hard work.

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5313297

Chicago Bulls trade
Tyrus Thomas
Joakim Noah
Jerome James(expiring)

New York Knicks trade
David Lee
Darko Milicic(expiring)
2011 1st rounder

Chicago Bulls

PG - Derrick Rose
SG - John Salmons

C - Brad Miller(offense)/Darko Milicic(defense)

SF - L. Deng
PF - David Lee

New York Knicks's final roster after metrocard's amazing GM ability to revive the Knicks

PG - D.J. Augustin
D-1.jpg

SG - Tracey McGrady
t_33956.jpg

C - Joakim Noah
joakim_noah.png

SF - Danilo Gallinari
Gallinari_Danilo_nyk.jpg

PF - Tyrus Thomas
ncb_a_thomas_195.jpg

Bench
6th man - Chris Douglas Roberts

PG's
Alston-2nd string
Duhon-3rd string

ComboGuards
1. Robinson
2. Douglas

Forwards
Bobby Simmons
Trenton Hassell

Big men
Alexis Ajinca
Tony Battie
Jerome James

Twelve man roster
1. Gallinari
2. Noah
3. Augustin
4. Thomas
5. T'Mac
6. CDR
7. Ajinca
8. Robertson
9. Douglas
10. Alston
11. Simmons
12. Battie

Duhon, Hassell, James are put in the IR.

ANU

Starter
chandler to the grizz for conley

lee+ milicic+2nd rnd pick to portland for fernandez,outlaw,miles's contract

harrington for ty thomas j james + 1st rnd pick

effires to lakers for morrison

nate to clippers for d jordan, m collins, novak

conley/duduhon
fernandez/hughes
gallinari/outlaw
thomas/hill
d jordan/hill

:gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Next move would be with Houston...get broken goods without giving up value...T'Mac could be a hit or miss.

Houston trades
T'Mac(expiring)

New York trades
Larry Hughes(expiring)
Cuttino Mobley(expiring)
Can't trade Mobley's contract since November.

Chicago will never trade an up and coming center like Noah. Would you?

NJ wouldn't give up one of their only 2 young stars in CDR. Especially to NY.

The only trade that'd possibly go down which you've made up would be the Charlotte trade. And whether or not that's a good trade for us is debatable.

A lot of effort without any realistic possibilities really.

But, you are right. Gotta bounce Jefferies and Curry and Harrington is our best chip. Hope it works out.

metrocard

Legend
Can't trade Mobley's contract since November.

Chicago will never trade an up and coming center like Noah. Would you?

NJ wouldn't give up one of their only 2 young stars in CDR. Especially to NY.

The only trade that'd possibly go down which you've made up would be the Charlotte trade. And whether or not that's a good trade for us is debatable.

A lot of effort without any realistic possibilities really.

But, you are right. Gotta bounce Jefferies and Curry and Harrington is our best chip. Hope it works out.

Mobley's contract can be replace another contract on our team, we have a lot of expriings.
Noah is good, but Chicago needs offense, Noah and Thomas will never be offensively productive. David Lee is good for 18 and 10 and they have an option to resign him....enough big men in the draft to replace Noah, and Chicago gets a 2011 1st rounder. Stop trying so hard to disagree, amigito.

What?
New Jersey only has two stars.
Harris and Lopez
Not CDR...
NJ's 3rd best player is a toss up between Lee, CDR, and Williams, and they all play the same position, so NJ wouldn't lose much giving up CDR. Try again dude.

I would like to see you try to put up realistic trades...you just seem like a dude in the forum who tries too hard to disagree with people and be a troll for attention. Its pretty clearly that the point has been made for both teams in the deals, movable pieces, and realistic scenarios. I'm not trying to diss you, I'm just saying don't come in here disrespecting my work with absolutely no knowledge or understanding and just a lot of ignorance.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I've put up some realistic trades. Some not so. I know for a fact that Mobley is untradeable now because Donnie Walsh said so. The 60% cut on it was too good to be dealt in the end anyway (according to Dolan) But at least I'd admit that and not tout myself an amazingly able GM and then get sand in my vagina about it if someone was to say otherwise.

So, I'm not trying hard to disagree. You're trying too hard to be agreed with. And why is it that anyone who disagrees with you is labeled ignorant?

Ignorance on your behalf is taking a disagreement or alternate opinion as a personal attack. We've seen all your battles on here. Every one of them starting small and escalating to all out wars because some pleb has had the audacity to disagree with you.

Smite them all.

metrocard

Legend
You sound jealous...envious...let go of the past and be a ****ing man for once. I don't start any wars, people are just too sensitive. I honestly think you're a bitch and still are. Taking it all serious up the ass when I call my GM skills "amazing"...go play with yourself.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Well I obviously still think you're a tit that can't take any criticism. you've got a big mans mouth in a small mans body. Stop crying about other people that don't agree with you. And jealous of what? Little big man syndrome? Fail.

metrocard

Legend
You're a clown...who's obsessed with me, literally.
I never reply to you.
You reply to me.

I really don't care what you think. Fitness and Boxing are my passion and career in life...you're some untalented out of the United States foreign faggot who doesn't really have nothing to say.

I say whatever I want, to who ever I want.
I do whatever I want, to who ever I want.

Search the forum for my address if you have a problem with me.
If not, stop your complaining and crying, you sound like a female.

My trade wish list "09"

1.Larry Huges and Curry for T-Mac
2.Nate Robinson, Jordan Hill and our later 2nd RD pick in this years draft for Rudy Fernandez and Steve Blake
3.Wilson Chandler and whatever (Tony Douglas, future 2nd rounders, cash) for Ricky Rubio's rights.

2009 Knicks..... post trades

Rubio/Blake/Tony Douglas
T-Mac/Fernandez/Tony Douglas
Gallo/Harington/Jeffries
Harington/Jeffries
Lee/Darko

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Comedy Plus

You're a clown...who's obsessed with me, literally.
I never reply to you.
You reply to me.

I really don't care what you think. Fitness and Boxing are my passion and career in life...you're some untalented out of the United States foreign faggot who doesn't really have nothing to say.

I say whatever I want, to who ever I want.
I do whatever I want, to who ever I want.

If not, stop your complaining and crying, you sound like a female.

I love the way you act like the man you're not on an internet forum. It's beyond funny how you're a poodle trying to be a pit bull.

Fitness and Boxing are my passion

Ha ha!!!!!! Don't forget we've seen pictures of you dude. Intimidation is a trade you can't handle. I used to box... Wasn't bad... But I'm not gonna go saying it on an internet forum trying in vein to be something I'm not through a keyboard in my cheap apartment.

So funny that you are so easy to wind up...

I love it...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
My trade wish list "09"

1.Larry Huges and Curry for T-Mac
2.Nate Robinson, Jordan Hill and our later 2nd RD pick in this years draft for Rudy Fernandez and Steve Blake
3.Wilson Chandler and whatever (Tony Douglas, future 2nd rounders, cash) for Ricky Rubio's rights.

2009 Knicks..... post trades

Rubio/Blake/Tony Douglas
T-Mac/Fernandez/Tony Douglas
Gallo/Harington/Jeffries
Harington/Jeffries
Lee/Darko

Totally agree with number one. I honestly think (hope) it could happen

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
I love the way you act like the man you're not on an internet forum. It's beyond funny how you're a poodle trying to be a pit bull.

Ha ha!!!!!! Don't forget we've seen pictures of you dude. Intimidation is a trade you can't handle. I used to box... Wasn't bad... But I'm not gonna go saying it on an internet forum trying in vein to be something I'm not through a keyboard in my cheap apartment.

So funny that you are so easy to wind up...

I love it...

You use to box? Sure as hell don't look at it. Everyone here thinks you look like a homo.
You're the one coming to me...if you're entertain by this, then I pity your life

Anyway...IMO, my trades are the best trades.

ANU

Starter
[FONT=&quot]http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5320507

teams involved:nyk-utah-lakers-chicago-orlando

outgoing from nyk-chandler darko hill duhon jeffires harrington 2nd round pick

outgoing from orlando-adonal foyle first round pick

outgoing from lakers-farmar morrison

outgoing from utah-kirilenko knicks 2010 first round pick

outgoing from chicago-james thomas unprotected 2010 first round pick

KNICKS get- j farmar, a morrison, t thomas, j james, a kirilenko a foyle

NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW WELL KIRILENKO IS PLAYING, BUT I THINK HIS CONTRACT(16 MILL FOR 2 YEARS) IS BAD ENOUGH FOR UTAH TO WANT TO GET RID OF HIM, I MAY BE WRONG.

most importantly we get 3 FIRST ROUND PICKS.

WE NEED PICKS because just letting contracts expire and holding out for james won't suffice. I'm pretty sure the minimum players number of players needed on an nba roster is more than 5(with james)

lakers-we swap slightly better crap(jeffries) for crap(farmar morrison) with the lakers and give them a 2nd round pick.jwffires could be a good pick up for a playoff team like the lakers.

bulls-bulls get a go to scorer in harrington now to try and salvage the season.they won't be worried about the draft pick because they can't draft for sh*t anyway.i think they would do this deal right now.

utah-utah jazz get three young guys with potential to be really good "sloan" type players(meaning they have the prospect of being good two-way players) a back up pg even though they have a young one, and cap relief.i think they'd be willing to do this deal now that we're winning some games and will probably sneak into the playoffs if the team remains together for the rest of the season.so before any other deal, this one needs to get done.

magic-nate to magic for a first round pick(obviously its going to be a late pick, i think that's nates value)and adonal foyle(he's not better than gortat, so he'd getting splinters)

lee we can't let walk.but I'm not sure what goes down with him.

what the knicks would look like for the rest of the season:

curry-foyle-j james(lol)
thomas-gallo
gallinari morrison
kirilenko-landry
douglas-farmar

8 man rotation.

2010 under contract:
gallo-douglas-kirilenko-curry

around 38 mill with a cap that might end up between 52 and 59 mill.
room for one max free agent.lets argue the cap falls to 52.he gets a deal starting at 14 mill.i beleive the starting max contract depends on that cap.that means if the cap is 52 a max is 16, and we can offer 14. lebron has mentioned that money won't be an issue where he signs, so I'm pretty sure a few less million dollars would be arguing semantics if he comes to new york, and nike gives him a new contract.

so we'd have gallo douglas, kirilenko, curry.i can see curry's expring getting dealt to the magic for gortat.

aldrich-curry or gortat
lee-gallo
gallo-kirilenko-james
james-kirilenko
wall or walker douglas

IMAGINE a scenario that adding james, as well as 2 high 1st draft picks, a late first round pick, and a second rounder would give you.

forget about a championship.that's a dynasty.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->

WE'RE ON A WINNING STREAK.OUR NEXT GAME IS TUESDAY.THESE DEALS NEED TO HAPPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

<!--[endif]-->[/FONT]

Last edited:

ANU

Starter
having wall and james on the same team is not a bad problem to have.wall would be my preference.

you can draft aldrich and monroe, aldrich and montiajunas, aldrich and johnson, it really doesn't matter where you go with it.bottom line is, with 2 high draft picks, and the prospect of james coming here, you can't go wrong.

if some shit like that happens, they're gonna have to change the logo of the nba from jerry west to the knicks token logo in red white and blue.total domination.i know we'd all ****ing love it.:lol:

tylerdurdin

Rookie
I gotta hand it to you guys I read all those posts, they are full of good ideas and you guys are doing alot of homework, but the big problem for me is that no matter what we still wind up with a lineup that would not be THAT much more dominant than what we have. Not to mention what other teams are looking at our guys and saying " OH yeah we gotta get that guy"? I agree with any trade that gets us a couple of first round picks, Maybe keep Harrington. At this point anyone that another team is gonna let go aint worth a shit anyway. The only way we are getting Lebron is if HE choose US. We need a Star. Someone to light a fire under the ass of anyone he's playing with. The old knick style is slowly being phased out (scratch and claw defense) and I'll gladly wave bye as long as the future is something bright like a JWall or something else exciting to watch. LIKE THE NUGGETS!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You use to box? Sure as hell don't look at it. Everyone here thinks you look like a homo.
You're the one coming to me...if you're entertain by this, then I pity your life

Anyway...IMO, my trades are the best trades.
Don't look at what? Retard.

Everyone thinks I look like a homo?..If so, I really do not care... You must admit though, you're not the most stunning or manly specimen yourself..Seriously, you are a silly/grumpy person.

Remember, all I said was that all bar one of your trades (although great for NY) were unlikely and or unrealistic... You didn't have to get so grumpy little man... It's OK.

metrocard

Legend
Don't look at what? Retard.

Everyone thinks I look like a homo?..If so, I really do not care... You must admit though, you're not the most stunning or manly specimen yourself..Seriously, you are a silly/grumpy person.

Remember, all I said was that all bar one of your trades (although great for NY) were unlikely and or unrealistic... You didn't have to get so grumpy little man... It's OK.

You seem really upset at yourself.
Relax.
I never cared or respected your opinion ever, so why would I now?
Stop reaching and just learn to ignore me, like I did to you.

having wall and james on the same team is not a bad problem to have.wall would be my preference.

you can draft aldrich and monroe, aldrich and montiajunas, aldrich and johnson, it really doesn't matter where you go with it.bottom line is, with 2 high draft picks, and the prospect of james coming here, you can't go wrong.

if some shit like that happens, they're gonna have to change the logo of the nba from jerry west to the knicks token logo in red white and blue.total domination.i know we'd all ****ing love it.:lol:

Monroe is the best player out of that list. He has all the tools to be a star big man in this league. Aldrich is suspect because he doesnt have a great offensive skill set, montiajunas is really a ??? Never seen him play.

I can't even talk about these guys, because we don't have a number one pick.
Thats CRIMINAL.

ANU

Starter
aldrich is supposed to be alot like brook lopez.i haven't watched him play that much.montiajunas is supposed to be bargs.right now gallo > bargs.i honestly wouldn't care who we end up with.we just need those picks so badly.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You seem really upset at yourself.
Relax.
I never cared or respected your opinion ever, so why would I now?
Stop reaching and just learn to ignore me, like I did to you.

Monroe is the best player out of that list. He has all the tools to be a star big man in this league. Aldrich is suspect because he doesnt have a great offensive skill set, montiajunas is really a ??? Never seen him play.

I can't even talk about these guys, because we don't have a number one pick.
Thats CRIMINAL.
Reaching for what? Get your hand off it. What a crybaby you are. Man up slut.