We Return: Knicks @ Boston - Sun, April 17 @ 7:00pm

finestrg

Rotation player
WOW...Horrible loss.

I've never been much of an excuse guy, but WTF was that call against Carmelo all about??? How the F do you call something like that? The guy was trying to establish position on Pierce and they locked arms a little. THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!! That was an offensive foul on Anthony????????????? You gotta be ****ing KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Might be the worst call I've ever seen a ref make since I've been watching the NBA given the situation..TERRIBLE CALL RIGHT THERE. You let the players decide the game right there..I mean I could believe that..We had an entire 24 secs to work with when that ref BLEW that call...Terrible..Terrible..TERRIBLE. That ref should be fired on the spot. Give Allen credit -- he made a heck of a game winner but man, if only we had that possession back that was robbed from us like that..

KingCharles34

All Star
Damn pierce sh*tted on Melo but I think carmelo will do much better in game 2, i just hope billups is ok :crossfingers:

The Knicks did all they could, im not upset about this loss. If they make a few minor adjustments we can get game 2, its clear that while the big 3 are all still very good players they have all lost a step and Rondo has become a cancer to that team. Yea, he did almost get a triple double but he also did everything he could to help the knicks. I dont know why he stays on perkins dikk when JO is better

STAT1

Starter
thats wat im sayin.....why melo

STAT was cutting to the lane but TD was out of sorts. He had no idea what to do with the ball there. He dumped it off to Melo with 2 guys on him past the 3 pt line. Not a good play by our PG & horrible shot selection from Melo. Losing Chauncey really hurt our composure in the final seconds.

mafra

Legend
COACHING MATTERS. Rivers gets the easy alley-oop to KG. MD, the offensive genius, once again cannot design a play to get hiss quad a good look. There's the difference.

smokes

Huge Member
Just think of the positives. Only one of our big 3 played well and we were in this game until the bitter end.

Melo is not gonna play like that again no way, so just keep the faith!!! haha I will keep saying that until we win the series ;)

I'm worried about Billups though. Hope he won't be out long. No post game on this NBA TV feed so can someone please update with any info about Chauncey?

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
This was the most perfect chance in the world to win a game in Boston.

We blew it last minute. Carmelo was definitely out of his game. AMARE was beasting, but he cant do it all by himself.

Why would they go with MELO in clutch if someone else had the hot hand, like AMARE ?

Come on D`Antoni.

In playoff, you have to play a little half court game, you have to set and call plays, you cant just run around and keep shooting. Its not a practice.

We played good Defense though, even though Boston sucked on offense.

Toons

is the Bo$$
u guys think amare, chandler, gallo, felton, mozgov would have a better chance against this boston team?

skisloper

Starter
On Melo's last 3 pointer look at the replay...U have Doc Rivers and another Celtics coach both 2 feet on the court directly behind melo yelling for is players to foul.....Thats a Fkin Technical....A coach cannot be on the court of play..

watch the replay he is right behind Melo on the court....

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Blaming MDA? Seriously? Get over it. He got us here. I love Melo but if he'd knocked down even close to a third of the open looks he had we win that game. If we have any paint presence at all and don't once again make a player over the hilll look like the on form all star we win that game.

MDA did what he could with what he had.

THE CELTICS HAVE A BETTER TEAM.

The fact we got so close to them in game one in their own backyard is credit to MDA and a lot of our players.

By the way that flop by Pierce that led to a bullshit call on Melo, I know "soccer" players who'd be happy with that shit.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
thats wat im sayin.....why melo

I'll live w Melo taking the last shot. He's proven himself in those situations. The main problems were the refs f-ing us, not having a timeout at the end of the game, and being out-coached when it mattered most.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
If you can't see this offense needs a PG like Paul, then you sir are absolutely BEYOND BLIND. Ridiculous that you keep spouting this nonsense. Did you see how he toyed w the Lakers???? Smmfh..

Said it before, I'll say it again, he's still the target.

Nothing changes, you just think it does.

bertdub

Rookie
we had the celts on the ropes. it's only game one. we can still beat them as long as we play hard like we did tonight. positive thoughts people, positive thoughts. no sense in bashing our players and our coaches now. just my 2 cents.