Francis
Crawford
Rose
James

GetRealistic

Starter
Players we need for the future:

Lee
Curry -hate him all you want Metro but despite all his flaws, which are many. 24 year old scoring 7 footers don't grow on trees. That being said if you were blown away by a great deal i'd consider it.

Can Keep but wouldn't be heart broken if they were traded

Crawford
Balkman- I love the hustle but do you really see him becoming a true big time player
Fyre
Collins- No way he could be any worse then steve francis let him play
Nate
Jefferies- He's atually playing much better

Get rid

Francis
James
Q - He's never going to be healthy if you can get a taker since he put up good numbers take it

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Players we need:
Lee
Balkman
Marbury-Who's gonna run the offense??? Crawford??? :barf:
Tradeable:
Frye (he's gonna be so good in 2-3yrs but if we can get a All Star 4 him i'd let him go)
Q-Rich
Collins
Curry (Like him but if he's gonna be lazy 4 the rest of his career u can put him in my next list)
Crawford (Like his aggresivness but takes 2 many bad shots)

GetOuttaHere-
Francis
James
Jefferfies
Nate

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Players we need in the future
David Lee, Channing Frye, Renaldo Balkman,Eddy Curry(But He has to improve)
Keep, but tradable
Shephon Marbury, Quentin Richardson, Nate Robinson(Great Fan Favorite), Mardy Collins, Malik Rose, Randolph Morris(I think the knicks hit it big with him), Jamal Crawford
Get rid of
Kelvin Cato, Jared Jeffries, Jerome James, Steve Francis(To Much Turnovers)

I like the team now, but I think if we continue this poor push for the playoffs I think we might get a decent draft pick this year. I think we traded our draft pick right? or do we have another teams draft pick?

FameMos

Benchwarmer
we gave the bulls the right to swap picks with us in this upcomming draft if we don't make the playoffs chicago might get a lottery pick which would make Isaiah look that much worst on draft night. By the way, if the Bulls got one of those top 3 picks and ended up getting Oden or Durant Knicks fans are gonna be asking 4 Isaiahs heasd 4real. Just thought i'd throw that out there :)

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
we gave the bulls the right to swap picks with us in this upcomming draft if we don't make the playoffs chicago might get a lottery pick which would make Isaiah look that much worst on draft night. By the way, if the Bulls got one of those top 3 picks and ended up getting Oden or Durant Knicks fans are gonna be asking 4 Isaiahs heasd 4real. Just thought i'd throw that out there :)

What you threw out is staight up stupidity! Oden and Durant aren't coming here. we've got the 13th pick if the season ended today. How the hell would that end up in getting either guy? Stop making stuff up. This forum is on planet Earth. Feel free to post when you're here and back from outer space. You really know nothing about this sport. You probably think Metro and 800+ posts a day are gospel. Quit while your marginally ahead and have some minor shred of credibility.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
What you threw out is staight up stupidity! Oden and Durant aren't coming here. we've got the 13th pick if the season ended today. How the hell would that end up in getting either guy? Stop making stuff up. This forum is on planet Earth. Feel free to post when you're here and back from outer space. You really know nothing about this sport. You probably think Metro and 800+ posts a day are gospel. Quit while your marginally ahead and have some minor shred of credibility.
My bad Dr. Crapy, according 2 Stephen A. Smith (who knows more about B-ball than ne 1 on this site) said that if the New York Knicks missed the playoffs, the Chicago bulls would get the Knicks lottery pick. I know what u mean as far as the record is concern 'how could they get a top 3 pick?) but i'm just going by what the man said. We'll just have 2 wait and see.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
My bad Dr. Crapy, according 2 Stephen A. Smith (who knows more about B-ball than ne 1 on this site) said that if the New York Knicks missed the playoffs, the Chicago bulls would get the Knicks lottery pick. I know what u mean as far as the record is concern 'how could they get a top 3 pick?) but i'm just going by what the man said. We'll just have 2 wait and see.

Lottery Pick = any pick from 1-14. Just thought you should know. The odds of the Knicks picking first are 0.6% to get Oden. Don't be mad cause I'm smarter than you.

Oh for the Dr. Crapy, real original Metrotard Jr. Feel free to kiss my ass, you stupid 4th grader.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Knicks Need to Keep
david lee, crawford, curry, balkman ( maybe randoplh morris could end up in this list by the end of the year)

Could be traded but hope it wont happen
nate and marbury

I want out of here
channing "mr.softy" frye, steve francis(but he has his moments), jermome james

Dont Mind him here
jarred jefferies, Quentin Richardson

metrocard

Legend
how do u know they are not coming out??

He randomly predicts the future with his eyes closed and his finger up his ass. curses people out online, has emotional outburst and suffers from depression. He's on my ignore list, yet continues to reply to my threads and stalk me. The man needs a social or sex life.

Just post this pic whenever he post, cause its usually an irrevelant rant with no basketball information.

1156172689980cv0_15099.gif

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer

Players we to need for the future

Balkman
Lee

Players we can keep, but tradable
Marbury
Robinson
Collins
Richardson
Frye

Players we don't need, must be traded for team improvement
Curry
Francis
Crawford
Rose
James

I disagree with you when it comes to keeping Collins. He is just now getting is start as a NBA player. He still has a lot of work to do to get ahead of the guards on the Knicks now.
Another dissagreement is that we not needing Crawford. No offense but are you crazy?!?! Getting rid of Craford?!?! He has put the Knicks on the map with his clutch shooting and his ability to find the open man in tough positions.
But maybe that's you opinion but I say keep Crawford 'til he retires.

metrocard

Legend
I disagree with you when it comes to keeping Collins. He is just now getting is start as a NBA player. He still has a lot of work to do to get ahead of the guards on the Knicks now.
Another dissagreement is that we not needing Crawford. No offense but are you crazy?!?! Getting rid of Craford?!?! He has put the Knicks on the map with his clutch shooting and his ability to find the open man in tough positions.
But maybe that's you opinion but I say keep Crawford 'til he retires.

Crawford defensively is one of the worst starting NBA 2 guards you can find, theres no disagreeing to that.

Crawford has single handly put the Knicks at the bottom in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quater, and inconsistant has good 4th quaters.

Crawford never put the Knicks on the map. Crawford has never led the Knicks to the playoffs, and done anything special for this team. Crawford isn't even one of the best players on this team, I would rank Richardson, Lee, Marbury, Balkman, and Curry all ahead of Crawford.

Crawford's game is one dementional and he shoots his team in the back alot with his careless wreckless style of play, and being totally non existant on defense.

I think you're crazy for putting so much belief in Crawford as if he can change things around for this Franchise. In the last 2-3 years, he hasn't done jack shit.

Fuck my opinion, its quite simple. Jamal Crawford isn't good for this team. The Bulls found this out a LONG time ago. He's a NBA veteran, not a rookie or sophmore. He's an average player who gets all star minutes and all star responsbility. This is why we suck so much. We depend on average NBA players who don't play defense and have one dementional offensive games to lead this team.

Anyway, I think Isiah should be fired.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Crawford defensively is one of the worst starting NBA 2 guards you can find, theres no disagreeing to that.

Crawford has single handly put the Knicks at the bottom in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quater, and inconsistant has good 4th quaters.

Crawford never put the Knicks on the map. Crawford has never led the Knicks to the playoffs, and done anything special for this team. Crawford isn't even one of the best players on this team, I would rank Richardson, Lee, Marbury, Balkman, and Curry all ahead of Crawford.

Crawford's game is one dementional and he shoots his team in the back alot with his careless wreckless style of play, and being totally non existant on defense.

I think you're crazy for putting so much belief in Crawford as if he can change things around for this Franchise. In the last 2-3 years, he hasn't done jack shit.

Fuck my opinion, its quite simple. Jamal Crawford isn't good for this team. The Bulls found this out a LONG time ago. He's a NBA veteran, not a rookie or sophmore. He's an average player who gets all star minutes and all star responsbility. This is why we suck so much. We depend on average NBA players who don't play defense and have one dementional offensive games to lead this team.

Anyway, I think Isiah should be fired.
GO ON............................................

metrocard

Legend
GO ON............................................

"What a nice little monkey," the man thought. "I would like to take him home with me." He put his hat on the ground and, of course, George was curious. He came down from the tree to look at the large yellow hat... George picked it up and put it on.
The hat covered George's head. He couldn't see. The man picked him up quickly and popped him into a bag. George was caught.

George M.

Benchwarmer
"What a nice little monkey," the man thought. "I would like to take him home with me." He put his hat on the ground and, of course, George was curious. He came down from the tree to look at the large yellow hat... George picked it up and put it on.
The hat covered George's head. He couldn't see. The man picked him up quickly and popped him into a bag. George was caught.
GO ON..............................................................

George M.

Benchwarmer
Shouldn't you be banned from here already?
Why metro? Because I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine??? Don't like it do you?? Why don't you just chill?? Nobody likes your beligerence.As far as my feelings go,to hell with them.Why don't you just disagree with other posters instead of flat out attacking them?? I don't care whether you like me or not,you don't have to.If you disagree with anything i post fine.Make your point why.But please leave out all the other nonsense!!

kej718

Rookie
Eddy Curry C (Defense and rebounding need to improve, they should bring in Ewing to help him expand his game. Free throws and turnovers also need to improve but I think we should stick with him for the long term and get him in shape during the off season)

Randolph Morris FC (Need to see more of him but willing to trade hime and Frye to upgrade at PF)

David Lee F :crossfingers: (needs to work on Defense and outside shot)

Renaldo Balkman F :crossfingers: (needs to work on his outside shot a free throws)

Quentin Richardson GF :thumbsup: (I think he is are most important player and just has to stay healthy)

Jared Jeffries GF (Free throws, I think he is better than what he is showing and will improve next year, the injury and suspension really hurt him)

Jamal Crawford SG (Defense and shot selection, but I miss him in the 4th quarter. Do you know haw many close games we lost since his injury?????????)

Stephon Marbury PG (His defense improved this season, but needs to stay healthy and be more aggressive early)

Nate Robinson G (Defense)

Mardy Collins PG (Jumper and free throws)

Trade:
Steve Francis PG :barf:
Channing Frye FC :barf:
Jerome James FC :barf: