New York Knicks @ Cleveland Faggitiers Game Thread

Look at the bright side... Bulls loss tonight vs the Clippers..
Magic loss to the 76ers..
Heat espaced by the skin of their teeth vs the Wizards without John Wall and Gilbert Arenas..

la2ny

Starter
Look at the bright side... Bulls loss tonight vs the Clippers..
Magic loss to the 76ers..
Heat espaced by the skin of their teeth vs the Wizards without John Wall and Gilbert Arenas..
clippers actually have good players an are playing well.
magic didnt have vc,rashard,mickeal pietrus,an gortat
an the heat deserved it.:flippa:

CoolClyde

Gallopony Clutchapini D'amnphony Godson

so what, Gallopony had yet another horrible game, 1-10 from 3, 3-14 altogether. he's bound to have a good game or 2 sooner or later, 'Antoni the godfather will have him play 40 minutes a game until he starts hitting. 7 points and -8 (+/-) are Duhon stats. not getting to the line, not doin' nothin! yargh! i've seen this before, over and over. i will just have to hold my breath until he turns things around... again.

so, STAT is double-teamed the entire first half once again, and Knicks have no clue what to do, he's forcing shots, turning the ball over. it's the team's fault, don't blame 'Antoni!

8 FAST BREAK POINTS!!??!! THIS IS THE SSOL IN FULL EFFECT! Way to go D'assholio! the team's just not listening to you, you are GOD(father)!
hey, cavaloser's only got 26 fast break points...

let's talk points in the paint. Knicks = 30, Cavalosers = 46
This short rotation is working so damn well, team's not tired at all with 7-8 man squad. keep sitting Moscow and Randolph while the hoMos (Williams and Sessions) go wild swooping to the hoop with matador D.

Face it, the team is tired and has lost confidence, but don't dare blame Mikey D'fense!! he is set in his ways, and eventually, Knicks will play lesser teams and go on winning streak.

LandROY was lone star on a dark night, along with Shawnuff's surprisingly back-in-action minutes.

Let's expand this damn roster, and learn to play some defense.
D'uh, yeah!
:barf::gony:!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
We should have won 2 of the lasts 3 games. Against Boston, why is STAT guarding a wing player, in Pierce? And why is Pierce just allowed to freestyle around the court, one on one, until the last .6 or .4 second, instead of being forced to shoot or pass by aggressive double teaming? At the least, if we force an earlier shot by doubling, we get the ball back with some time left in regulation, so that we can beat Boston.

And Gallo... this guy is just so horribly inconsistent. He had so many open looks against CLE, and he can't knock but a couple down. And, if it's anyone else who screws up like this, you know they get benched for a month [by 'Antoni and his stinkin' attitude]. They just can't swallow their pride, after having presented Gallo as the next Dirk.

And why the hell was 'Antoni yelling out to do pick and rolls, right in front of the CAVS, multiple times, instead of putting up some sort of symbol [like most other coaches]? Was he just trying to make us lose, by telegraphing plays?

Solution: fire 'Antoni, trade Gallo-Chandler and whatever else for Melo, and try to get Mayo. Also, play Mozghov some more... we need a solid 7 foot center. And, if given more time, Mozghov could prove to be just that.

Toons

is the Bo$$
We should have won 2 of the lasts 3 games. Against Boston, why is STAT guarding a wing player, in Pierce? And why is Pierce just allowed to freestyle around the court, one on one, until the last .6 or .4 second, instead of being forced to shoot or pass by aggressive double teaming? At the least, if we force an earlier shot by doubling, we get the ball back with some time left in regulation, so that we can beat Boston.

And Gallo... this guy is just so horribly inconsistent. He had so many open looks against CLE, and he can't knock but a couple down. And, if it's anyone else who screws up like this, you know they get benched for a month [by 'Antoni and his stinkin' attitude]. They just can't swallow their pride, after having presented Gallo as the next Dirk.

And why the hell was 'Antoni yelling out to do pick and rolls, right in front of the CAVS, multiple times, instead of putting up some sort of symbol [like most other coaches]? Was he just trying to make us lose, by telegraphing plays?

Solution: fire 'Antoni, trade Gallo-Chandler and whatever else for Melo, and try to get Mayo. Also, play Mozghov some more... we need a solid 7 foot center. And, if given more time, Mozghov could prove to be just that.

Stat didnt guard prierce, he made a great switch, he stayed with pierce and got a push off...

trade fields and gallo....keep chandler
finally we have a piece denver wants and we dont want to give up landry fields ......smh

mafra

Legend
Well, D'antoni put this loss on the players:

"This game was lost defensively," D'antoni said. "We would go up six, seven points and get complacent. We caved in, decided to just do the easiest thing. I knew this would be a tough game. It was gut-check time. I knew it would be a test and we failed the test."

I love how the coach calls out the effort on defense. The players should call out the coach's effort to practice defense.

This game was lost b/c he played Gallo for 29 minutes. Chandler for 40. BOth were lousy tonight. This was the night to give Williams and others their due, to earn more minutes in the rotation.

Instead, we go with an injured Douglas and the ineffective duo.

The Knicks were a combined 11-for-32 in the fourth quarter and overtime.
"Just looked like we caved into 'Let's just do the easiest thing,' " D'Antoni said. "We got frustrated by contact, but instead of fighting through it, we gave up to it. It's a little bit of a gut check today. The first sign of contact we backed off. We have to take the fight to them."

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Stat didnt guard prierce, he made a great switch, he stayed with pierce and got a push off...

trade fields and gallo....keep chandler
finally we have a piece denver wants and we dont want to give up landry fields ......smh

Does that preclude doubling and forcing a pass or earlier shot?

mafra

Legend
I love Stoudemire. By the way, the dude was playing with a cold last night as well. Who you think he was talking about wiht this quote:

"We have to focus in," Stoudemire said. "We talked about certain aspects of the game this morning. We did not execute those tonight. It showed. We have to look at ourselves in the mirror and understand we have to execute. The coaching staff put a perfect game plan together. And it's up to us to execute."

Gallo and Chandler combned for 79 minutes. Felton had a solid game? This dagger is directed right at the ineffective duo. STAT needed them to help him out tongiht and they just gave up. EVEN D'ANT called them out for not fighting. CLE hit them with contact and they just took the easy path, shooting 3s instead of working and grinding.

D'ant went on to say: "We were depleted of energy most of the night," D'Antoni said. "We got up too high this week and lost our edge. . . . It was a test of character and we failed the test."

In other words, Chandler-Gallo didn't even care. It was Sat night. Playing the lowly Cavs. They just assumed Felton-Stat would do all the dirty work and carry them again. They choose to just shoot 3.

THEY PLAYED 79 MINUTES and grabbed 6 rebounds. S-Williams had 7 boards in 21 minutes!

KingCharles34

All Star
From what i saw Fagginari was [sir charles]Terrrrble ernie[/sir charles]

I hate him

not because he sucks but because hes so damn inconsistent

on both ends of the court. At times he looks like he could be a great defender and one of the best scorers in the NBA. At times he crashes the boards

And at times he does nothing and plays really soft

The Italian Gallo Mafia can go ahead and neg rep me, eat a dikk. My grandmother was from Sicily but thats the only italian i got in me. Fukk Spaghetti and lasagna they both suck. But i love pizza :smokin: