I miss Jason Kidd

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Who else? He could have continued not to score one field goal this season and I'd still have a lot more confidence in this team. Sad that he couldn't/didn't finish his contract.

petescud

Starter
He was a catalist for Felton and Prigs....I'm sure they miss Jason a bunch too. He made them both look like great PG's

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I view him as a traitor, I cant say I miss him. However he was a great glue guy for our team last year, no denying that

Traitor or not, the guy was a professional, beating the nets on their home court with that ridiculous four point play a year ago was one of the sweetest moments in the last decade of Knicks history. Besides that, his locker room leadership is one of the things that this team misses most. I really feel that if we still had some guys around, like him, Sheed or Baron Davis the Knicks would have glued so much better by now.

LeFlume

All Star
Let him stay in Brooklyn. The Nets are as bad as we are that is thanks to Jason "The wifebeater" Kidd. Glad we got rid of that Puto.

Kiyaman

Legend
Traitor or not, the guy was a professional, beating the nets on their home court with that ridiculous four point play a year ago was one of the sweetest moments in the last decade of Knicks history. Besides that, his locker room leadership is one of the things that this team misses most. I really feel that if we still had some guys around, like him, Sheed or Baron Davis the Knicks would have glued so much better by now.

I too, wish at least 2 of the Old-Heads wouldve stuck around for this season.
Its not hard to see we ALL missed Jason Kidd 8 minute closing performance in the 4th quarter.
Kidd was a top-poffessional player that did everything to WIN .. Kidd's 3-8 record as a HC is not looking good.

Eleven games into the season and we need a better 2nd half plan, we been losing all our games in the 3rd quarter