Financially, Obama is not the answer.

Paul1355

All Star
Our current financial crisis was influenced by corruption that got so bad that we are now in this situation. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac....ring a bell? These guys are known as of right now, as one of the most corrupt business people in America that screwed so many people for their own personal gain. And guess what? On their list of people they payed....Barack Obama is 2nd. This goes back to Obama's bad association with people. Jeremiah Wright, Bil Aires, etc. Barack is closer to some pretty bad people than everyone thinks. Look into the whole Fannie and Freddie situation. And then look at Obama's connection with them. It raises some eyebrows.

Joe Johnson is associated with Obama and he was the CEO for Fannie Mae. And more with the connection to Obama. Shows his financial views...not good.

Here is the aftermath.

CHECK THIS OUT....Obama says that he predicted the Crisis when he himself supported Fannie and Freddie. Unbelievable!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Yo, Paul, what are you talking about? Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are not people, they're semi-private, semi-governmental entities. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were created to provide White, Blacks were banned by racist policies, WWII veterans with cheap, low cost mortgages, after WWII, as part of the larger efforts involved in buttressing the GI bill.

The only reason that Mac supported attacks against Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae is because they were semi-governmental, and he wanted to privatize them, which is what all conservatives have traditionally supported, as stated by TunerAddict, who blamed Reagan's evil ass for this crisis.

What happened when Republicans allowed privatization of the electric companies? We wound up with blackouts in NYC, in 2002, and lack of necessary service and repair. If you're going to call yourself conservative, please read and study your Republican bible. You can't say you're for monitoring poor lending practices, when your party supports free market, with no restrictions.

Everyone takes money from interest groups, that's just a fact. If you have evidence that Mac hasn't taken any, please post it. If you have evidence that Obama voted against regulation of either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, post the resolution and his vote on this thread. Making unsubstantiated claims is not enough.

I say this as a student of politics, with a BA in political science.

As for the banks taking over our country, let's not get paranoid here. What we need is a brilliant politician, sensitive to the issues, whom I think is embodied in the person of Barack Obama. I never vote or become interested in politics, but this guy is going to at least make things a little better. Our economy will definitely improve under Obama.

Akamu

The King
Yo, Paul, what are you talking about? Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are not people, they're semi-private, semi-governmental entities. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were created to provide White, Blacks were banned by racist policies, WWII veterans with cheap, low cost mortgages, after WWII, as part of the larger efforts involved in buttressing the GI bill.

The only reason that Mac supported attacks against Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae is because they were semi-governmental, and he wanted to privatize them, which is what all conservatives have traditionally supported, as stated by TunerAddict, who blamed Reagan's evil ass for this crisis.

What happened when Republicans allowed privatization of the electric companies? We wound up with blackouts in NYC, in 2002, and lack of necessary service and repair. If you're going to call yourself conservative, please read and study your Republican bible. You can't say you're for monitoring poor lending practices, when your party supports free market, with no restrictions.

Everyone takes money from interest groups, that's just a fact. If you have evidence that Mac hasn't taken any, please post it. If you have evidence that Obama voted against regulation of either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, post the resolution and his vote on this thread. Making unsubstantiated claims is not enough.

I say this as a student of politics, with a BA in political science.
As for the banks taking over our country, let's not get paranoid here. What we need is a brilliant politician, sensitive to the issues, whom I think is embodied in the person of Barack Obama. I never vote or become interested in politics, but this guy is going to at least make things a little better. Our economy will definitely improve under Obama.

"I never vote or become interested in politics, but this guy is...." BLACK and no he NOR McCain will not improve this economy.

I'm being straight up, people keep lying saying Obama's Blackness is not a reason why they want to vote, he's a pretty good speaker but that's the only thing even close to good about him! Just be real with it.

Once again I do not like McCain or Obama. Joe Biden is a scamming piece of trash (there are documents proving his involvement with scams) and Palin is a straight moron, she's in love with Isreali and looks like she'd drop the bombs on Iran herself.

Ok about the RED bold statement that I highlighted...did you just see what happened in the past week?

Don't be ignorant OG, look this stuff up!

A 700 BILLION dollar Bank Takeover Bill was being forced on the senate to pass, the senate did the right thing (for once) by voting AGAINST the bill (For those who voted against it).

Thousands of phone calls and e-mails were pouring in onto the senators from each state to NOT pass this bill.

If you did not understand this yet, SENATORS GET BRIBED TO PUSH BILLS/LAWS!

Do you have a 401k or Pension? Guess what THEY ARE TAKING IT AWAY FROM YOU! They made it LEGAL jus recently to take away your retirement funding! HOW FUKED UP IS THIS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ABOUT TO RETIRE! My father's pension was REDUCED JUST RECENTLY by an ENORMOUS AMOUNT! He CAN'T retire now! Don't be a fool and think Obama will save this problem because if you looked at his proposals it does not look pretty!

BANKS WERE BRIBING THE SENATORS TO FORCE PUSH THIS BILL TO COVER THEIR A-S-S!

A few days later the banks get their wish (after handing money under the table to the senators) to PASS a BILL THAT THOUSANDS, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DID NOT WANT TO BE PASSED!

Senators that had interest of the PUBLIC OPINION were getting threathed with MARSHAL LAW! Marshal Law was about to be declared on this country because they would not do as the banks wanted!

Do you understand what Marshal Law is? (Look up, NorthCom and FEMA)

The main reason for this Bill to be passed:
-Cover up banks (the crooks) mess.
-Gives IMMUNITY to the banks, no investigation or anything!?!?! WTF??!?!?
-Shoves along other special interests to be implemented into our system.
-Allows OVER 700 Billion (5 to 6 TRILLION) to be printed out of thin air which DEVALUES the US dollar even FASTER!

Since you love Obama so much, guess what, he made a lot of speeches that were in favor of a GLOBAL GOVERNMENT! So by me saying this, with the problem we are faced now we are heading head first towards a global economy and HE SUPPORTS IT!

McCain and Obama voted FOR THIS BILL TO PASS!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THIS MONEY BEING PAYED TO THE BANKS IS COMING FROM US, TAX US TO HELL!!!!!!!

The Senate just committed TREASON to it's finest degree! They are crooks along with the banks (their are however a select few that actually give a shyt about America and went against this guaranteed economic collapse!)

Economic fallout can happen any day now to about 2 to 3 years. Be ready for harder times, this is a far warning for anyone who reads this.

Check my thread for videos and some more info.

Scroll Down and Check the Bill they just passed, America just got elbow dropped in the gut and we are going down for the count:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5295

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I see what you're saying, but I'm hoping for the best of the worst. To me, McCain would be another Bush, and the only alternative seems to be Obama. In addition, Obama seems like a very flexible, thoughtful person, and I think that it's time we have someone like that in office. If there are issues that you and I see, I feel he will see them and care, it's just what I get from they guy, when looking at all of the work he's done, while on the campaign trail.

As for the power of banks in this country, as well as how Israel is treating the Palestinians, we must fight for peace in the middle east, a Palestinian state, etc., so that Israel isn't such a focus of our foreign policy, especially since it is such a small portion of the world. I do think we need more of a global approach to issues, however, with, of course, an attention to maintaining national sovereignty. We need a stronger international body, for maintaining peace and promoting equality and higher standards of living for all people, in all countries. As long as the nation is more important than the world, the nations will continue to fight for their own interests, rather than what is mutually beneficial.

Tell me what you think, I'd like to read whatever that would happen to be.

Paul1355

All Star
I see what you're saying, but I'm hoping for the best of the worst. 1)To me, McCain would be another Bush, and the only alternative seems to be Obama. In addition, 2)Obama seems like a very flexible, thoughtful person, and I think that it's time we have someone like that in office. If there are issues that you and I see, I feel he will see them and care, it's just what I get from they guy, 3)when looking at all of the work he's done, while on the campaign trail.

4)As for the power of banks in this country, as well as how Israel is treating the Palestinians, we must fight for peace in the middle east, a Palestinian state, etc., so that Israel isn't such a focus of our foreign policy, especially since it is such a small portion of the world. I do think we need more of a global approach to issues, however, with, of course, an attention to maintaining national sovereignty. We need a stronger international body, for maintaining peace and promoting equality and higher standards of living for all people, in all countries. As long as the nation is more important than the world, the nations will continue to fight for their own interests, rather than what is mutually beneficial.

Tell me what you think, I'd like to read whatever that would happen to be.

First time I have seen you take a calm approach toward a political arguement. So I will be calm lol.

1)This is what Obama has been focusing on in his campaign. I really think that if he never linked McCain to Bush, than McCain would be winning the race right now. If your so concerned on who McCain is similar to, than Obama's association becomes more important, does it not? Why did you say that you don't care who he is associated with on other posts? Stressing one person's association than the other shows a bias. I am not accusing you of being biased, just look at it from another view. Association is important because it can show a weaknesses and threat that each candidate is capable of.

2)Thoughtful is good, flexibility can be a bad thing. Too flexible and you will accept anything just to look good to the public. Sometimes you have to do what you think is right even if you know people will hate you for it. Felixability shows that he will go with the crowd regardless what he feels is right. It's just an observation. Reminds me of Hillary Clinton during her campaign.

3)This is why I argue with you, OG. You like the way Obama has handled his campaign trail. It has been impressive, I'll give you that. Who thought he would come this far? But what strikes me is what he has done and who he has been with before the campaign trail. He has a history that would make anyone else look like a snake trying to get into office. Check out his history, you might be surprised.

4) And you turned the last paragraph from the banks of America to the arguement about the Middle East. Talk about the financial situation with both candidates. That's why I made this thread. I'm just tired of going off topic.

What do you think about the videos, OG?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Financially, McCain is not the answer

John McCain wants to give oil companies tax breaks, but he doesn't want to give middle class people any tax breaks.

John McCain wants to give taxbreaks to companies that hire people overseas. His taxbreak will cause 600,000 American jobs to be lost.

John McCain wants to cut taxes for the rich.
That means that the middle class and working class will have to keep paying taxes for the war in Iraq.

John McCain has voted against funding education.

John McCain wants a 3.6 trillion dollar tax increase on health benefits.

John McCain voted against increasing homeland security.

John McCain was quoted saying, "No one has supported President Bush on Iraq more than I have."

McCain's economic advisor supports deregulation, and he even said that the state of the U.S. economy is a "mental recession" and that Americans are a "nation of whiners."

McCain's senior advisor, Charlie Black helped Russian, Chinese, and Libyan oil companies get control over the U.S. oil market.

http://www.mydd.com/story/2008/5/4/194118/6124

John McCain works with Bill Kristol, John Bolten, and Robert Kagan(neoconservatives).

http://www.slate.com/id/2192263/

George Bush's administration had neoconservatives.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservative

Neoconservatives helped push for the war in Iraq. :)

Neoconservatives want to start a war in Iran. :)

John McCain made a joke about bombing Iran.

I know. John McCain is innocent. His record is clean. He's the best candidate for President. :td:

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
John McCain wants to give oil companies tax breaks, but he doesn't want to give middle class people any tax breaks.

John McCain wants to give taxbreaks to companies that hire people overseas. His taxbreak will cause 600,000 American jobs to be lost.

John McCain wants to cut taxes for the rich.
That means that the middle class and working class will have to keep paying taxes for the war in Iraq.

John McCain has voted against funding education.

John McCain wants a 3.6 trillion dollar tax increase on health benefits.

John McCain voted against increasing homeland security.

John McCain was quoted saying, "No one has supported President Bush on Iraq more than I have."

McCain's economic advisor supports deregulation, and he even said that the state of the U.S. economy is a "mental recession" and that Americans are a "nation of whiners."

McCain's senior advisor, Charlie Black helped Russian, Chinese, and Libyan oil companies get control over the U.S. oil market.

http://www.mydd.com/story/2008/5/4/194118/6124

John McCain works with Bill Kristol, John Bolten, and Robert Kagan(neoconservatives).

http://www.slate.com/id/2192263/

George Bush's administration had neoconservatives.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservative

Neoconservatives helped push for the war in Iraq. :)

Neoconservatives want to start a war in Iran. :)

John McCain made a joke about bombing Iran.

I know. John McCain is innocent. His record is clean. He's the best candidate for President. :td:

I love how we collectively gang rape Paul about all his misinformation.

Paul1355

All Star
I love how we collectively gang rape Paul about all his misinformation.

I love how you have no clue what your talking about. I don't give you misinformation, Turner. I told you I don't falsley accuse people. Stop with your accusations. I want to know McCain's dirt. I can then compare the two candidates.

TunerAddict

Starter
I love how you have no clue what your talking about. I don't give you misinformation, Turner. I told you I don't falsley accuse people. Stop with your accusations. I want to know McCain's dirt. I can then compare the two candidates.

You constantly say Barack and Ayers are buds when there is NO evidence that they are, the only thing linking them is the fact that they lived in the same neighborhood and that they were on a council together. Whoop dee do.

Honestly, The Weather Underground was good. Its called freedom fighting. They were real patriots, fighting the system trying to restore the real America. Not very different from revolutionaries during the American Revolution goal wise.

Paul1355

All Star
Obama has a history of Radicalism...BELiEVE IT Already!

You constantly say Barack and Ayers are buds when there is NO evidence that they are, the only thing linking them is the fact that they lived in the same neighborhood and that they were on a council together. Whoop dee do.

Honestly, The Weather Underground was good. Its called freedom fighting. They were real patriots, fighting the system trying to restore the real America. Not very different from revolutionaries during the American Revolution goal wise.

Dude... YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH HIM AND OTHER RADICALS ARE CONNECTED. OBAMA LIES AND I WILL PROVE THIS TO YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL.
THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND WAS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THAT TARGETED TO BOMB THE PENTAGON AND OTHER GOVERNMENT STRUCTURES. (AND YOU SAY THEY WERE GOOD.) WOW

DO YOUR RESEARCH.

This is a one hour show broken down into 6 videos. Each one is a couple minutes long. Watch ALL of them.
These videos will blow everything you said right out. Watch this report and then tell me if you agree with what you just posted to me.

TunerAddict

Starter
Once again you prove your ignorance. I can feel however I want to feel. If I believe the Weather Underground was good, then that is my right. Just because you see something one way doesn't necesarily making it ****ing so. Jesus christ dude, grow up. This world is a million shades of gray and all you see are your black and white. Bout time you left your little shelter and actually see the world for what it is. Subjective. Ever changing and fully interpretable into a million different mindsets...

And yes bombing the Pentagon and such are good...I believe in LESS government, thus, I support the elimination of government. You can call it terrorism, but don't forget the American revolutionaries are terrorists by that definition as well.

Paul1355

All Star
Once again you prove your ignorance. I can feel however I want to feel. If I believe the Weather Underground was good, then that is my right. Just because you see something one way doesn't necesarily making it ****ing so. Jesus christ dude, grow up. This world is a million shades of gray and all you see are your black and white. Bout time you left your little shelter and actually see the world for what it is. Subjective. Ever changing and fully interpretable into a million different mindsets...

And yes bombing the Pentagon and such are good...I believe in LESS government, thus, I support the elimination of government. You can call it terrorism, but don't forget the American revolutionaries are terrorists by that definition as well.

Funny how you completely avoided the issue with Obama and his history of being associated with Radical people and groups. And you didn't even mention one of the six videos that proved my point.

I was just sruprised that you saw a Terrorist organtization as good. I didn't think it would come to this point, but it has. You support killing more innocent people which is INTENTIONAL MURDER. That is the difference betwen the Weather Underground and our troops as Obama said "bombing and raiding innocent villages." Innocents die in war by accident, and some soldiers do it on purpose due to the emotional experience of war. The Weather Underground wanted to use violence and murder to have it their way. OGknicfan accuses me all the time for being a murderer in supporting the Iraq war.
Do you think it makes more sense to support the Iraq War or a Terrorist Organization that pruposely kills innocents to make a statement?

Your shade of gray is very dark, but I guess that is just my opinion.

TunerAddict

Starter
Funny how you completely avoided the issue with Obama and his history of being associated with Radical people and groups. And you didn't even mention one of the six videos that proved my point.

I was just sruprised that you saw a Terrorist organtization as good. I didn't think it would come to this point, but it has. You support killing more innocent people which is INTENTIONAL MURDER. That is the difference betwen the Weather Underground and our troops as Obama said "bombing and raiding innocent villages." Innocents die in war by accident, and some soldiers do it on purpose due to the emotional experience of war. The Weather Underground wanted to use violence and murder to have it their way. OGknicfan accuses me all the time for being a murderer in supporting the Iraq war.
Do you think it makes more sense to support the Iraq War or a Terrorist Organization that pruposely kills innocents to make a statement?

Your shade of gray is very dark, but I guess that is just my opinion.

Who has killed more innocent people?

Iraq War or WU?

Easily Iraq war...

Paul1355

All Star
Who has killed more innocent people?

Iraq War or WU?

Easily Iraq war...

I even bolded before what issue you avoided and you still avoid it. You lost Turner.

Try again next time

Weather-Underground-21jul03e.jpg
dohrn1.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Paul, you freaking genius! I told you that you, my good Christian, are the one who supports murder. You asked me if I would not want to lose my arms for freedom, in response to a picture I posted, of a maimed Iraqi child. You, sir, are forever a piece of trash, for asking such a question, and only radical change in thinking and ability to feel empathy for others will redeem you.

The weathermen, the "association," to use Hannity's term that you lifted, never killed anyone, they set bombs, but they hurt no one. Even if they had, the 1.25 million Iraqis that died, along with the countless maimed, would far surpass anything that the weathermen did. So, your accusations toward tuneraddict seem totally unfounded and hypocritical, since you have clearly supported the killing Iraqis, with your twisted belief that they're being given freedom and are being saved from a massacre that occurred 15 years ago. You're a complete lunatic, for believing anything like that, and it's shocking that, in the face of evidence from tuner and abcd and me, you continue to repeat the same garbage. At first, I thought you were merely misinformed, but you're just a retard, like your heros.

As others have said, you're a joke, everything you say comes from the Republican bible, and you repeat almost everything I've heard on fox news, word for word. Well, just like Hannity is now losing it, because his associations tactic is being ignored, as I saw he was on Fox News last night, you must be losing it, because no one cares about someone that Obama interacted with a handful of times, whose past he clearly had no idea about. Even if he did, nobody, in a free country, should be labeled anything, whatsoever, as the result of what books they read or what people they talk to. This, my simple minded friend, is not a police state, at least not yet.

As I said in previous posts, Mac left his cheated on his wife, in 1980, with Cindy McCain, right after his ex-wife had been disfigured in an auto accent. He also was involved with the Keating five scandal, where his actions in supporting a private big time banker's interests were completely unethical. Mac also voted against MLK day being recognized nationally, and his daughter has spoken about his gambling and dating a stripper, as if it was the cutest thing in the world.

Clearly, the man is unprincipled and lacking in values. Obama, at 47, a few years older than McCain when he first entered public service and began forking Cindy on the side, is still with his wife, is not known to have been unfaithful to her and does not have a history of dating strippers, gambling or being a racist. I say that Obama is the better Christian.

As for Reverend Wright, I agree with this man of God completely. We bomb countries, subvert their governments, kill their citizens, provide WMDs for Saddam to employ against them, and so our chickens came home to roost. We paid for our government's sins. People are tired of McCain, with his camp full of former Bush advisers, and Obama will win.

Change is coming, something new is on the horizon, get used to it, Paul, get out from under mama's skirts, and your little sheltered life, and get used to it. You're going to have a person with a high IQ, of African American descent, named Barack Hussein Obama, in the White House. Everybody else, I suggest you just ignore this mental midget and let him deal with the reality of what's coming.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Paul, you freaking genius! I told you that you, my good Christian, are the one who supports murder. You asked me if I would not want to lose my arms for freedom, in response to a picture I posted, of a maimed Iraqi child. You, sir, are forever a piece of trash, for asking such a question, and only radical change in thinking and ability to feel empathy for others will redeem you.

The weathermen, the "association," to use Hannity's term that you lifted, never killed anyone, they set bombs, but they hurt no one. Even if they had, the 1.25 million Iraqis that died, along with the countless maimed, would far surpass anything that the weathermen did. So, your accusations toward tuneraddict seem totally unfounded and hypocritical, since you have clearly supported the killing Iraqis, with your twisted belief that they're being given freedom and are being saved from a massacre that occurred 15 years ago. You're a complete lunatic, for believing anything like that, and it's shocking that, in the face of evidence from tuner and abcd and me, you continue to repeat the same garbage. At first, I thought you were merely misinformed, but you're just a retard, like your heros.

As others have said, you're a joke, everything you say comes from the Republican bible, and you repeat almost everything I've heard on fox news, word for word. Well, just like Hannity is now losing it, because his associations tactic is being ignored, as I saw he was on Fox News last night, you must be losing it, because no one cares about someone that Obama interacted with a handful of times, whose past he clearly had no idea about. Even if he did, nobody, in a free country, should be labeled anything, whatsoever, as the result of what books they read or what people they talk to. This, my simple minded friend, is not a police state, at least not yet.

As I said in previous posts, Mac left his cheated on his wife, in 1980, with Cindy McCain, right after his ex-wife had been disfigured in an auto accent. He also was involved with the Keating five scandal, where his actions in supporting a private big time banker's interests were completely unethical. Mac also voted against MLK day being recognized nationally, and his daughter has spoken about his gambling and dating a stripper, as if it was the cutest thing in the world.

Clearly, the man is unprincipled and lacking in values. Obama, at 47, a few years older than McCain when he first entered public service and began forking Cindy on the side, is still with his wife, is not known to have been unfaithful to her and does not have a history of dating strippers, gambling or being a racist. I say that Obama is the better Christian.

As for Reverend Wright, I agree with this man of God completely. We bomb countries, subvert their governments, kill their citizens, provide WMDs for Saddam to employ against them, and so our chickens came home to roost. We paid for our government's sins. People are tired of McCain, with his camp full of former Bush advisers, and Obama will win.

Change is coming, something new is on the horizon, get used to it, Paul, get out from under mama's skirts, and your little sheltered life, and get used to it. You're going to have a person with a high IQ, of African American descent, named Barack Hussein Obama, in the White House. Everybody else, I suggest you just ignore this mental midget and let him deal with the reality of what's coming.

Wow OG. You really stooped down to a low level like Turner did. Just thought I'd bold every time you attacked me.

Go back to my post at yesterday at 18:43 when I was talking with Turner. I mentioned the difference between the Weather Underground and what Obama said about our troops. I mentioned when you always call me a murderer for supporting the Iraq War. And I asked this question to Turner.
"Do you think it makes more sense to support the Iraq War or a Terrorist Organization that purposely kills innocents to make a statement?"

How can you back up Turner in supporting the Weather Underground when their intention is to cause violence and chaos and kill innocents to get their way. And then you slam Bush and America for killing innocents in the Iraq war, when in War, innocent people always die by accident. That is their INTENTION. That is the difference between what they believe in and what we do in Iraq. Those people that died in iraq weren't all purposely killed for the hell of it. And those soldiers that did kill them for the hell of it, should be in a cell with Ayers. Most of it is just the casualties of war. YOU BETTER GET USE TO THAT.

Terrorist use innocent people as a sacrifice for what they want. If you support that then you are the hypocrite OG. One of my videos has a man that went under cover in William Ayers home for one year. His account of Ayers is someone who targeted to blow up the main landmarks in America with the Pentagon being one of them. This is Radicalism. Obama supported it, he lies everyday about his involvement with these men, and there is something HUGE that he is hiding from the American people. Take the cover off your eyes. You call me blind WHEN YOU IGNORE EVERYTHING ABOUT OBAMA THAT I SHOW. I HAVE PROOF WITH THOSE 6 VIDEOS THAT OBAMA IS ASSOCIATED TO RADICAL INDIVIDUALS AND CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE and Corruption AS A WAY OF A SOLUTION. And you call me the ignorant one who can't see the truth. You are infatuated with this Obama guy and won't look at any possible truth that he is a Radical liar trying to get into office. He lied so many times about his association that even Democrats are pissed at him.

JUST LIKE TURNER, YOU IGNORED EVERYTHING HANNITY FOUND ON OBAMA. IF YOU THINK IT IS NOTHING THEN YOU ARE EITHER AN IGNORANT PERSON OR A RADICAL YOURSELF FOR NOT THINKING THIS IS A THREAT.
YOU SUPPORT JEREMIAH WRIGHT????? AND WHAT HE PREACHED THAT DAY THAT MADE HIM FAMOUS..."IN A BAD WAY"?

If you support a Radical militant like Wright and back up the Weather Underground that was labeled as a Terrorist Organization were their leader William Ayers targeted to blow up buildings and kill innocent people........Then arguing with you is utterly pointless. Your views are so radical and disgusting and CONTRADICTING. You contradicted yourself so much in supporting the Weather Underground and ranting about the death of innocents in the Iraq War that wasn't all intentional. How can you support this organization and even have a care for human life????? THEY DIDNT!!!!! That is my point! That is how they make a statement, to kill innocent people! You my friend, are the murderer! I supported a war thinking we would stop Hussein from using Nuclear weapons....HOW IS THAT MURDER? No, you support a Terrorist organtization. You are in your own class with Turner. You have no right to talk about saving innocent lives from this point on. Because you support a group that would kill innocents to get their way. You contradict yourself. Their is no shade of gray here. And tell this to Turner so he gets it straight. When it comes to this issue of Terrorism, Radicalism, violence, etc....you are black or white. No shade of gray. There is wrong and right. If you think these people are right then you having no right to call me a lunatic.

I know McCain cheated on his wife. He said that his biggest mistake ever was emotionally hurting his first wife. His scandal right now has to be absolutely mind blowing to look more of a threat than Obama's association with Radicalism.

AND WATCH MY PROOF FOR MAKING THIS THREAD. YOU ARGUE ME LEFT AND RIGHT AND WON'T EVEN WATCH THE FACTS I PUT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. IGNORANCE. WATCH ALL 6 VIDEOS. IF YOU AND TURNER DON'T WATCH THESE VIDEOS THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGT TO ARGUE ME IN THIS FORUM ON ANYTHING CONERCNING OBAMA.

IF YOU REFUSE TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS: YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AND YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW. OR YOU KNOW HOW RADICAL HE IS AND YOU AGREE WITH HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE A RADICAL YOURSELF. WHAT IS IT OG???? WHICH ONE????

ADMIT THE TRUTH. AND WATCH THOSE VIDEOS.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
This is my last post, in regards to the matter of radicalism, Obama, the Weatherman, and you, Paul. Radicalism, which you think is so evil because Hannity tells you it is, simply means extreme change or transformation. Did you know, Paul, knicksonline's resident genius, that Abraham Lincoln worked with the "radical republicans" to end slavery? Of course you don't, because you're worst than a lunatic, you're a dumb person with an opinion.

You fail to mention that Obama was a little kid when the weather underground was around, in addition to living on another continent, when you say he supported the weather underground. You mention, falsely, that Obama supported "these men." What in the world do you have, in these videos, to support that bizarre opinion? What books do you know that Obama has written with Ayers? What radical groups has Obama been a member of? You have nothing but the fact that he interacted with this man on about 3 occasions. Obama has even said that he knew nothing of the man's past.

As for whether who is more of a murderer, as a vegetarian and a person who is anti-war, I believe that you, who are surely a meat eater, a supporter of the Iraq war, even after you learned of the absence of WMDs and the presence of rape, murder and Abu Ghraib in Iraq, are the murderer. You sit there and say that our troops only intentionally killed people, which is a complete lie. Troops have admitted, numerous times, that they've seen people rape, murder and assault innocent people, for kicks!

AGAIN, sonny, the Weathermen killed no one, NO ONE. They never even injured anyone. I don't support them, I don't even know what they stood for, but I'm tired of people like you bemoaning relatively small numbers of American deaths, when we're responsible for the deaths of millions, by allowing people like Reagan and Bush into office and then tolerating their murderous policies. By the way, your boy Mac was involved in supporting those murderous policies, including the Iran-Contra scandal and the shipping of drugs into this country, sanctioned by 1980s Republicans, in their effort to broker deals to fight communism in Latin America.

You're really an uneducated and misinformed person, and I would hope that you someday realize that you must read and study for yourself, instead of simply accepting whatever you are told on the cable news programs. in any event, I'm done with this conversation, it's going nowhere, because you lack shame and sensitivity to facts. Instead, what you like to hear is what you put ahead of facts.

Worst of Luck-

OG

Tuner, I think Paul might be a friend of Steven D. Green's, I'm sure he sent him care packages, when he was in Iraq, along with a copy of O'Reilly gear.

Steven D. Green, 21-year-old ex-Army private accused of Iraq rape and killings

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - When U.S. military officials found the bodies of four Iraqis inside a burned house near Mahmoudiya in March, they at first blamed insurgents. Three of the bodies had gunshot wounds, and the body of a woman was burned. Authorities believe she was raped before being shot in the head.But on Monday, federal prosecutors revealed the outcome of a joint military and FBI investigation: the culprits, they now believe, are U.S. soldiers who manned a checkpoint a short distance from the home.
Officials have charged one of them, Steven D. Green, a skinny, 21-year-old former private who was honorably discharged this spring by the Army because of a “personality disorder.” He was accused Monday of rape and four counts of murder during an appearence in a federal courtroom in Charlotte.
Wearing baggy shorts, flip-flops and a Johnny Cash T-shirt, Green spoke only to confirm his identity and stared as a federal magistrate ordered him held without bond on murder and rape charges that carry a possible death penalty.
Green became the first person identified in the latest case of alleged killings of Iraqi civilians by U.S. troops.
According to a federal affidavit, Green and three other soldiers from the Fort Campbell, Ky.-based 101st Airborne Division had talked about raping the young woman, whom they first saw while working at a traffic checkpoint near her home.
On the day of the attack, the document said, Green and other soldiers drank alcohol and changed out of their uniforms to avoid detection before going to the woman’s house, with Green using a brown T-shirt to cover his face.
'All are dead'
Once there, the affidavit said, Green took three members of the family — an adult male and female, and a girl estimated to be 5 years old — into a bedroom. Shots were heard.
“Green came to the bedroom door and told everyone, ‘I just killed them. All are dead,”’ the affidavit said.

CHRISTIANITY AND AMERICAN HEROES, AT THEIR BEST...

NOTHING INTENTIONAL, HERE.

abu-ghraib_sbs48.jpg
Abu_Ghraib_23.jpg

moz-screenshot-8.jpg

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Watch the videos. As I said, you are ignorant if you don't. You twist my words. I SAID THAT THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND INTENTIONALLY KILLS PEOPLE AND IF ANY SOLIDER DO THEN THEY SHOULD BE IN A CELL WITH THEM. Honestly what am I saying that you don't understand? The facts are their that Obama is a liar, you choose to think that whatever he says is true. You think I am uneducated on Obama? I know more about him then you do my friend. You want to know who he is involved with? You want to know what William Ayers has done and what every person Obama has associated himself with has done?????

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

No, you haven't so in the end, your ignorance shows your weakness. And shows that in the end, I am the one presenting you facts, and you are the one who ignores them.

Obama is better friends with all of these men that what he tells you, even democrats know this. Stop being biased for this Obama guy. It is obvious how biased you are. If you will ignore those videos I show you, which is an in-depth report and investigation into Obama, someone who you know nothing about, then you have no right to argue me in this forum.

More on the weather underground. They have killed before. Stop being blind.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2069095/posts

Last edited: