Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

nyk_nyk

All Star
Dantoni is a moron..he should take these minutes as a practice...get davis melo in... to get the rust off... or melo and lin to.work together...and what if Chandler gets hurt

Game tomorrow against the mighty Heat. It's better to rest them.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Hey Jerome we been up 20 all quarter so take the last minute and a half to work up a sweat

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Here's Jerome!!

tumblr_ll7365XmWK1qe9bil.gif
martin07.html

smokes

Huge Member
only in the dantoni system will you find jr Smith @ the point, though he doesn't look half bad running the point lol

Not really true, before Ty Lawson was drafted JR brought the ball up and did some ballhandling duties in Denver too. I mentioned this back when we officially signed him.

Red

TYPE-A
The f*ck is taking D'Antoni so long to get Jordan some minutes?

Doesn't he know how valuable he could be and recognize when the opportunity presents itself?

He sees the difference a big makes in TC, and this dude waits til' a minute left in a blowout. SMH

iSaYughh

Starter
And to think this is w/o Shump....

Our defense could be legit top 10 in NBA. To go along with a top3 offense.

And the individual makeup of our team is championship caliber:

Depth
Defensive leadership from the 5
Defensive stalwart to guard the stud 1's and 2's in today's NBA
An elite closer and clutch shooter
A difficult to guard, offensive big
3pt snipers.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Not really true, before Ty Lawson was drafted JR brought the ball up and did some ballhandling duties in Denver too. I mentioned this back when we officially signed him.
Really? never noticed i usually saw melo bring the ball up, thanks for the heads up. i seen him do some pick & roll plays but not run the point lol.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Smith at point >> DougAss and Pippy
:agreed: i still wish dougie would get his head back in the game he did such a good job last season. i wonder what we have planned for walker, Td, bibby and the rest they wont be seeing mins, well maybe walker will see a few but the way novak is playing i doubt it.