N.Y. KNICKS vs. N.J. NETS - 3/18/09 7:30pm at MSG

Kiyaman

Legend
Dantoni is a Fukking idiot every time he plays against the Nets....
DNP Wilcox, D.Nichols, and Curry
Nate & Chandler should've been coming off the bench with Duhon back to play.
I Hate Dum No Defense coaches!!!!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Disgusting! How could we be playing like this?! And with NO devin harris. SMH. Very frustrating. Damn, I need a drink...

johnstarky

Rotation player
This is awesome, those Knicks are looking as good as they did in the 90's.David Lee is the new Charles Oakley, Nate Robinson is the new John Starks, Chris Duhon is the new Derek Harper,Wilson Chandler is the new Anthony Mason and Al harrington is the new Patrick Ewing and once the Knicks get Lebron James they will become as good as the 72 win Bulls.Could you imagine winning 6 championships after 2010? Well it's closer than you think.You can't get upset at being blown out by the Nets at home.The Nets have the Cuban Dwight Howard in Brook Lopez,the 3rd best scorer in the NBA behind Kobe and Lebron in Vince Carter, and a bench that has a bunch of role players that could shoot 3pters like Reggie Miller.This isn't D'Antoni's fault either,all he needs is Lebron James to become just as good a coach as Red Auerbach.

JayJ44

Starter
..........................wtf just happened? did we just get blown out by the nets without harris? shit, this team has no pride.

johnstarky

Rotation player
What ever it is you smoking. Give me some :afro:

In all seriousness this Knick franchise has a curse upon it.I don't know if the curse was brought upon them by Jimmi Dolan or if it was brought to them after the Ewing trade.They will never be a winning franchise until this curse is broken.Getting rid of coaches,general managers, and certain players has proven that the main problem behind the Knicks woes was never in the people that were hired to get the job done but was probably a result of this mysterious phenomenon.Notice how the Knicks are never good enough to win enough games to have a playoff seed and are never bad enough to get a superstar player in the draft almost every season.Notice how the few times they been on national live television they have been blown out.Notice how everytime one of their players has a little bit of success that player ends up being injured for the rest of the season.It's no coincidence that these things have struck the same franchise every single year since 2001.

Last edited:

the portable man

Benchwarmer
looks like lucy hughes takin bad shots every game is startin to get contagious

FG's of last 4 games:

3-11
6-17
5-15
7-17
:barf:

and this guy gettin 38 mins per game!!!! makes me shart myself in disgust! sit his soft ass down if hes so happy about recoverin from past problems!! WGAF!!! PLUS U NOT SPPOSED TO TAKE ANY CONTESTED SHOTS IF U AINT KOBE, NOWITZKI, PIERCE & FEW OTHERS(especially in 1st qrtr) - but this guy jackin it up like some pep rally bitch and it makes me sick!

and where was larry to contest all those open carter threes? babyface gets shook on iso plays! get rid of this clown!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i hate this, everytime i think the knicks are gonna win they lose, just a pathetic game i lost 5 bucks in a bet, and a shit load of pride (howd we lose to a d-harris-less nets?????)

johnstarky

Rotation player
i hate this, everytime i think the knicks are gonna win they lose, just a pathetic game i lost 5 bucks in a bet, and a shit load of pride (howd we lose to a d-harris-less nets?????)

This game was played as an exhibition game by the Knicks and is one that has defined the Knicks losing culture of the last 10 years.It was like watching a recently recovered heroin addict make a return trip to a shooing gallery he hasn't touched in months.Thank God there aren't enough Nets fans to mock us and that the Knicks are the last sports team that ESPN sportscenter would want to do a story on.Better that the Knicks completely tank it in for the season.Wouldn't want to watch them be embarassed like this in the playoffs.It would probably be the knicks worst playoff series of all time.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
15 more games to go. we're going to need to win at least 10 of those 15 games to even have a shot at being in the eighth spot. its gonna take alot for us to accomplish that. its also gonna be hard for the knicks to forget about this loss, though. but i still have faith in our Knicks. hopefully everything goes our way in these last 15.

:gony: :gony: :gony: :gony:

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
"The portable man", I cannot belive your actually blaming Larry Hughes for the loss. Every single time we lose you always blame it on him like its his fault. IDC if u like him or not but thats really getting annoying

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
We've had some great runs this season, but it looks like the playoff window is finally beginning to close. blown out to NJ WITHOUT harris IN MSG?! Come on. Probably out worst loss this season

Simply put, whether we make it or not...

This Knicks team is not ready for playoff basketball.

metrocard

Legend
I was afraid to click this thread.

We just need to swallow reality.

We are what our record shows.

Hopefully Walsh can finally start tuning up this line up.

Scribbles

Rotation player
I'm officially throwing the towel in.

Season is done. We can't defend home court on St. Patty's day against a depleted Nets team who's fighting for a playoff slot with us.

And we got blown out nonetheless.

Pray that we get a high lottery pick!

metrocard

Legend
Should I check the scoreboard? Was the game that bad? I was at the gym working...kinda sucks...I can't wait till baseball starts. Hoping Jets get Cutler and do good in the draft.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man wtf happened, our body language was pathetic, like even nate didnt even have that bounce, smh i dont even wanna talk about it