back from egypt

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i seen almost everything good in egypt loll....there are mad girls loll...they just mad stuck up

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAO naw man egypt has nothing to do with the rest of the arabic world seriously we treat our women better like we are arabic muslims and all but they not part of the rest of the arab world mad withdrawn from it we dont go hard at it like al-quadda and shit loll...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAOOOOO!!!! check that dayum i love those egyptian ladies lmao nice to see we got something in common though.....i know a wide selection my dude haha

TunerAddict

Starter
LMAOOOOO!!!! check that dayum i love those egyptian ladies lmao nice to see we got something in common though.....i know a wide selection my dude haha

Ignorant ****s hate on the whole area without realizing that the Arabic world is responsible for our major advancements in math and science...And the increasing trend of gorgeous ladies....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAO tuneraddict you got a point there loll and yea ill let ya'll get to know some egyptian mamis lmao...but yea egypt is diff then all the other arabic countries and the thing about the women is they either sizzling hot or they ugly...at least thats how i see it