Fiba 2010

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just been checking out the FIBA site: http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/10/fwcm/p/sid/4728/tid/239/index.html

Gotta say, the US are unlikely to topple Spain this time around. Their front court is pretty hideous. Rondo and Durant will make a lot of noise, but I'm gonna predict a bronze or maybe a silver for the states.

Mozgov is in the line up for Russia at the starting spot, so there's a good pre-season glance at his game. See if all the upsides mentioned are fact or fiction.

AUS.png

Go you Aussie bastards! We have a shot at the pre-medal round, but with Bogut out it's unlikely.

I think Greece, Russia, Argentina and maybe Germany can cause a few upsets.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I`m looking forward to watching the tournament.

I hope that our Russian plays well.

I have a good site that gives me free feeds to all of the games.

metrocard

Legend
Puerto Rico

PG - Barea
SG - Arroyo
SF - Vassallo
PF - Balkman(yes our former Renaldo Balkman)
C - Ramos

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
:thumbsup: We can still hope.

Greetings fellow stubby guzzler. Looking forward to seeing what Ingles and Mills bring for us. Mills was epic in Beijing, hope that injury's not caused a lack of quickness.

Jawai needs to get his big Abo arse in to gear and show what he's capable of. The guy has skills, but he just fails to utilise them.

Spanish_fan

Rookie
Spain:

PG - Jos? Manuel Calder?n
SG - Juan Carlos Navarro
SF - Rudy Fern?ndez
PF - Jorge Garbajosa
C - Marc Gasol

From the bench: Ricky Rubio, Victor Claver, Rafa Mart?nez, Mumbr?, Fran V?zquez, Felipe Reyes, Sergio Llull.

metrocard

Legend
Spain:

PG - Jos? Manuel Calder?n
SG - Juan Carlos Navarro
SF - Rudy Fern?ndez
PF - Jorge Garbajosa
C - Marc Gasol

From the bench: Ricky Rubio, Victor Claver, Rafa Mart?nez, Mumbr?, Fran V?zquez, Felipe Reyes, Sergio Llull.

They're going down.