Kobe Bryant has absolutely no idea about Linsanity (VIDEO)

For the most skilled and best player in the leauge for the last 12 years to say that shows how great Lin is...hes on his way to being Kobe status once Kobe becomes Oldbe Bryant

FakeKnicks fan if u hate Kobe and say he has no class then I hope u hate MJ...Kobes a nice dude compared to Jordan

Lots of athletes forget where they came from real fast and what its like to be a fan but who can judge them for that? I mean its easy for one of us to say "Oh if I had that talent and money id do this that and the other thing" but who knows what that kind of cash does to a guy?

i've heard worse rumor stories about LeBron. I heard one about him angrily throwing french fries at a chef when he was in bejing who asked him for a picture lol

Havent heard much about Kobe. Heard good things actually. He signed for my cousin and his friends down in Orlando after a Magics game and took pictures with fans and stuff. So I guess Kobe > Jordan when it comes to giving back to the fans lol

I've met tons of NBA players, mostly Knicks, and I'm proud to say with the exceptions of Tracy McGrady and Chauncy Billups just about everyone from the Knicks I've met have been pretty cool dudes lol. Carmelo, DLee, Marbury, and Amare are the nicest Knicks I ever let. IMO our players lead the league in signing shit and taking pics lol :gony:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Lots of athletes forget where they came from real fast and what its like to be a fan but who can judge them for that? I mean its easy for one of us to say "Oh if I had that talent and money id do this that and the other thing" but who knows what that kind of cash does to a guy?

i've heard worse rumor stories about LeBron. I heard one about him angrily throwing french fries at a chef when he was in bejing who asked him for a picture lol

Havent heard much about Kobe. Heard good things actually. He signed for my cousin and his friends down in Orlando after a Magics game and took pictures with fans and stuff. So I guess Kobe > Jordan when it comes to giving back to the fans lol

I've met tons of NBA players, mostly Knicks, and I'm proud to say with the exceptions of Tracy McGrady and Chauncy Billups just about everyone from the Knicks I've met have been pretty cool dudes lol. Carmelo, DLee, Marbury, and Amare are the nicest Knicks I ever let. IMO our players lead the league in signing shit and taking pics lol :gony:

to expect a superstar to go out of his way for every picture, autograph, etc, is unreasonable. to expect them to decline in a respectful way is very reasonable. michael had no need to be a complete dick to chamillionaire.

to expect a superstar to go out of his way for every picture, autograph, etc, is unreasonable. to expect them to decline in a respectful way is very reasonable. michael had no need to be a complete dick to chamillionaire.
Agreed. Never said they should, but I dont think throwing a plate of french fries at someone is respectful lol