Knicks @ Bucks: Wed, April 11 @ 7:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCharles34

All Star
Davis hasnt even played that well but incredibly we're a plus 15 with him on the court. Its amazing the difference a point guard with a basketball iq can make compared to Douglas, Bibby, and JR Smith. Nothing against Smith but hes not a point guard

metrocard

Legend
how many times am I gonna watch Melo get held tryna come off screens and the refs just watch that shit

This sh*t is BOGUS. Melo gets whacked and refs don't call that shit.

Man if we had the Clippers treatment with how Chris Fall and Blake Trippin gets all the calls, we would be a 4th seed squad.

You can SEE Chandler frustrated.

and F*CK BREEN FOR getting down on Smith for giving extra effort on defense. Breen calls it "MINDLESS". Smith is moving his feet so much and shuffling giving his heart on the floor.....the hell with these refs and Breen. It makes these games hard to watch.

CA7

Scoring Champ
The one about three plays back when he apparently fouled #12 under the basket when 12 was doing a layup.
Melo stuck his arm out but didnt touch him

I remember that one, the refs are dickin Melo he's gettin held, pushed and mugged........NO CALL

as I write Shumpert with the buzzer beater

wian

Benchwarmer
i cant bear to watch this ! How can this be happening against this shit team - Ellis 29 points and 10 assists, Dunleavey 19 points again, Jennings doing whatever he wants

and to top it all off, biased, cheating shit refs !

Its a joke !

CA7

Scoring Champ
JR is best suited in an uptempo game

His best year in Denver was with Ty Lawson as the back up PG, when they came in and JR got transition 3's and dunks

Game is too slow for him right now

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This sh*t is BOGUS. Melo gets whacked and refs don't call that shit.

Man if we had the Clippers treatment with how Chris Fall and Blake Trippin gets all the calls, we would be a 4th seed squad.

You can SEE Chandler frustrated.

and F*CK BREEN FOR getting down on Smith for giving extra effort on defense. Breen calls it "MINDLESS". Smith is moving his feet so much and shuffling giving his heart on the floor.....the hell with these refs and Breen. It makes these games hard to watch.

i cant stand jr dude. he tries to give the impression of trying hard while simultaneously being the empitomy of asinine.