Ronny Turiaf and Anthony Carter waived

Anthony Carter was waived by the Pacers and Ronny Turiaf is in the process of being waived. You think we should pick them up? I'd love to get Ronny back. He'd bring a lot of energy off the bench.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We could waive Bibby's corpse to bring Ronny but unfortunately he's Woody's guy and probably won't get dumped...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Ronny turiaf the idle Backup for Chandler, that guy played with so much heart when he was here last season. He was also great defensively always collecting key blocks. I wouldn't mind him bringing that energy off the bench.

Is he healthy though?

Last edited:

KingofNy

Starter
If he's healthy I wouldn't mind dropping Bibby for him. If the coach is going to preach accountability, than dropping Bibby should be his first duty as HC. Turiaf would be a perfect backup. Hell a year ago he was our starter.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
RE-SIGN Turiaf, DUMP Bibby.

Would be a great addition to the bench..a good backup to Chandler

nyk071210041e1282777249.jpg

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I'm down for both...couldn't hurt. I don't see it happening though. Bibby is tight with the 'Wood,' and TD still has some value(I think.) :smokin:

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
I have respect for Carter and his hustle also Turiaf's effort when he's on the floor. But we don't have room in the rotation and quite frankly don't need them. Have no Mins to give at the PG and PF/C positions. Leave the team as is and ride out the season.

smokes

Huge Member
Turiaf for sure if he's healthy. AC I dunno... I loved him when he was here last year, I posted about him a lot, and was really annoyed when we let him go. But last year we had no PG (after Billups went down). I don't think there's any room for AC this year.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
How old is Carter now?

He was def. a good key player last season. Plays strong D.

I would say bring them both back and get ride of Bibby and TD. I think TD's injury has not recovered well which is why we don't see him much this season.

kinein

Benchwarmer
Knicks building up and picking momentum to drive toward playoffs - no more additional players this year. Just isn't going to happen. There aren't enough minutes with the deepest team in the NBA already. They aren't going to screw it up and experiment anymore.

smokes

Huge Member
Turiaf for sure if he's healthy. AC I dunno... I loved him when he was here last year, I posted about him a lot, and was really annoyed when we let him go. But last year we had no PG (after Billups went down). I don't think there's any room for AC this year.

After Diddy went down yesterday I think we have to look a bit closer at AC and other FA PG's... There are a few. Bibby is pretty useless quite frankly apart from a running joke in the MSG crowd...

I was gonna say we should look at Patty Mills but he got picked up instantly by the Spurs.

Definitely shouldn't sleep on AC. I think he'd be happy enough to come back here now we don't have MDA and our defensive culture is clearly changing.