Who of you is going to the NBA Draft?

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I really want to go but ticket prices are high as $100 in back sections. Damn, this is such a fun event and will try my best to go if I could find tickets below 75 dollars.

JayJ44

Starter
Seems like a waste of money, imo, especially if you have crappy seats. You're better off watching it on tv.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Exactly, I really thought the price would be around 25 bucks. It is amazing that sports nowadays are too corporate and the true fans are left out. I tried dining at Hard Rock Cafe in new Yankee Stadium the other day, and wasn't let in since I had to wait for the bottom of the 7th to go in. I was like **** this, I ain't waiting for this nonsense. I won't go into the stadium until they lower their prices also. On a side note I don't want to sound cheap, I am just pointing out the failure of sports franchises keeping the die hard fans out of the ballparks. To me is sickening...

JayJ44

Starter
Yeah, I've been wanting to go to a Knick game for years, but I could never afford it. It's terrible how commercialized it is that normal people can't afford to go to games.

TunerAddict

Starter
Yeah, I've been wanting to go to a Knick game for years, but I could never afford it. It's terrible how commercialized it is that normal people can't afford to go to games.

Ditto. Thats why I go to NJ to see the Knicks play the Nets.

Does anyone have tickets or know where i can get some cheap? I am going to be in NY that day and would like to go. I deff dont want to pay $100 a pop. I was thinking about waiting in line for tickets but who knows how early i would have to get there

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
I really want to go but ticket prices are high as $100 in back sections. Damn, this is such a fun event and will try my best to go if I could find tickets below 75 dollars.
I never went to the draft but people always told me it was free

i was actually considering trying to go this year. i knew they probably charged people but everyone i knew always said it was free to attend

was it always that you had to pay or is this new?

prescrunk

Rookie
ANYONE GOING TO THE DRAFT?

I am from DC, representing Wizards Extreme (check us out at http://www.wizardsextreme.com )

The two of us who own Wiz Extreme are coming up Thursday, but we won't arrive before 6pm. can anyone buy me two tickets while staying in line?? if not can you suggest how we can get them?

Thanks a lot.

And btw, we would love to have Larry back. :thumbsup: but NOT jared.

Jmeyreles

Rookie
NBA Draft

I called MSG and the operator said that the NBA Draft tickets go on sale at 11 am on the day of and the tickets are only $15.