• Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
305364.jpg

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Lin really be best coming off the bench here because of Melo obviously being a big part of out offense and we all know Lin doesnt want off the bench.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Felton? Lin? I dont mean any harm but it has to be Lin. I guess Lin's money grab is going to keep him off the Knicks. This sucks...

You can guarantee that Dolan is festering in his Lazy Boy right now.

He's well renowned as a sourpuss and to be highly reactionary/emotional.

You can bet Grunwald is in deep **** with him too. Just like Donnie was with him when LeBron shunned the Knicks.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Damien Woody is going off right now lol
Do y'all know dudes play YEARS for a big contract & y'all want the Knicks to fork over big dough 4 a dude that played roughly a third of a season

Damien Woody ‏@damienwoody
Not to mention Lin was playing in D'Antoni's offense, which I can probably be successful in!

Let Lin walk....can't get caught up in what he did for a few games. U saw what happened when he went against real defenses

Typical....marketing over championship RT @AeroSatan In NY he is on marketing alone. “@damienwoody: Is Lin really worth this type of dough?”

Is Lin really worth this type of dough?

elcol

Rotation player
At this point, I think the knicks are just cheesing the rockets, they won't sign felton and are wasting the rockets time so they have even less time to sign a PG..

Paul1355

All Star
Crazy⑧s;242010 said:
Dudes...Let's not get too down on Ray if he's our plan B. This could be just what he needs to bring back the Raymond we all knew and loved in 2010.

He played his heart out for the Knicks.

he is more of a scoring guard...Jeremy has better court vision and is a better slasher.

Felton is also fat now....can't use that heart when u run out of gas

Damien Woody is going off right now lol

One thing though Felton never looked better until he met MDA's offense. I watched him a couple of games last year and he was horrible. At least Lin looked decent when running the point for Woody.

This is a bad move if the swap these two players...

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Rumour circulating on insidehoops.com (not the most credible), that Knicks are doing a S&T of Shumpert for Felton and it's being finalised, no source though.

We could just be trolling the rockets and getting Felton and Lin. Felton & Kidd can play the 2 at times and this means we will always have plenty of ball movement.

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
Getting rid of both Shumpert and Lin....smh...what is Dolan thinking?

Let's trade away our 2 most promising youths and replace them with aging less athletic players

Rumour circulating on insidehoops.com (not the most credible), that Knicks are doing a S&T of Shumpert for Felton and it's being finalised, no source though.

We could just be trolling the rockets and getting Felton and Lin. Felton & Kidd can play the 2 at times and this means we will always have plenty of ball movement.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I dont believe the Shumpert for Felton thing but I do think the Lin thing has legs, think about it

25 million for a guy who started 25 games