OUR NY KNICKS

New_York_Knicks.gif

VS

THE L.A. LAKERS

team-laker-logo-capt_sge_gyw92_310707161140_photo00_photo_default-504x374.jpg

PLAYING AT THE WORLDS MOST FAMOUS ARENA

madison-square-garden.jpg

mia_dan_600x400_rd3.jpg

Good evening everyone, this is your host, SLY1984, bringing you greatness. Tonight's game will be between our NY KNICKS and those faggots from la-la homo land :lol: It will be an exciting game to watch, as the NY KNICKS seek to start a new win streak. The KNICKS come into tonight's game well-rested (4 days rest), which means we should be playing with high energy. The Lakers will be playing the second game of a back to back (Cavaliers- thursday night.) Also, Kobe appears to have an injury, so I doubt he has a big game against us.

Now, before we go further into tonight's game, lets check out highlight's from the last game:

NY KNICKS vs. PISTONS 1-18-10

OK, NOW FOR THE STARTING LINE-UPS!!!

knicks-city-dancers-for-first-words-post-3182008.jpg

AT POINT...CHRIS DUHON...:td:

duhon.jpg

AT SHOOTING GUARD...WILL "THE THRILL" CHANDLER!!!

display_image_GYI0058697702.jpg

AT SMALL FORWARD...JARED JEFFRIES!!!

IMG_2477.JPG

AT POWER FORWARD...AL HARRINGTON!!!

vivid-imaginations-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle--fast-forward-mike.jpg

AND AT CENTER...DAVID LEE!!!

david-lee-1-med.jpg

LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR YOUR NY KNICKS!!!

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-05.jpg

AND NOW FOR THE VISITING TEAM... :td:

246.jpg
110.jpg
25.jpg
996.jpg
2748.jpg
:barf:

knicks_city_dancers_4.jpg

THE VERBAL ASSASSIN'S FINAL STATEMENT:

Winning tonight will be very important because we need to establish ourselves as a winning team in the NBA. If we are to become a winning (.500) team, we have to show that we can play well against a good team like the Lakers. Hopefully we show great effort and determination in this game, so that we can show everyone what we're about.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE GAME!!!

HAVE SOME DRINKS. HAVE SOME P*SSY. I'M OUT. PEACE

JOINT FOR THE GAME:

WHODINI- FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
Lol shake, I like your optimism.

Obviously the key to the game is shutting down Kobe. It will be interesting to see how giraffreis and Lee handle Gasol and Bynum. Will Hill get big minutes in such a difficult contest? Can gallo or Al harrington get hot and drop some bombs? And will the real N8 please stand up?

GetRealistic

Starter
The positive is that the Lakers are playing the second game of a back to back tonight. They lost a tough one to the Cavs last night and Kobe's finger isn't right. I'm not going as far as predicting a victory but i think we'll stay in it.

I know we need every win we can get but if this game is competive at the 5 minute mark of the 4th i'd be happy.

Sidenote.... Did anybody watch the Cavs and Lakers game last night??? How good would David Lee be if he played with Lebron... Varejo is a really good big man. He defends and hustles but he doesn't have the soft hands or ability to finish with both hands like David Lee does. Lebron could easily get 5 assists a night just feeding Lee the same passed he feeds Varejo that he can't catch or finish.

And yes LJ i know as of now the salary cap wouldn't allow us to sign Bron and Lee but i just wanted to point out how dynamic a tandem that could potentially be. Bron, Lee, Gallo, Ray Allen, and some point guard could spead the court and win alot of games.

Last edited:

milchshake

Benchwarmer
The positive is that the Lakers are playing the second game of a back to back tonight.

yes they could be tired, that's another advantage for us, just don't let this mumba-jumba shoot 50 pts... he get 25000 enough for this week. I would like to see today NYK fighting with heart of a lion.

LET'S MIRACLE HAPPEN:gony:

Sidenote.... Did anybody watch the Cavs and Lakers game last night??? How good would David Lee be if he played with Lebron... Varejo is a really good big man. He defends and hustles but he doesn't have the soft hands or ability to finish with both hands like David Lee does. Lebron could easily get 5 assists a night just feeding Lee the same passed he feeds Varejo that he can't catch or finish.

I did till 13-2 run for lakers at the end of first quarter. Yes I regret. LEBRON t100 was smashing, he should be our smasher. It will be double-double smash duo with lee. Can you feel it ?

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Locked and loaded for the game tonight. Hopefully our Knicks don't **** the bed on national tv as they have been known to do recently. I am more concerned how we handle thier bigs Gasol and Bynum because I think we actually match-up ok in the backcourt. Kobe isn't 100% and the Lakers are coming off a tough loss last night to the Cavs. The X factor could be Artest. Hopefully he has an off game as well as KOBE. My pick to click for tonight is Al Harrington. Nice game thread!!! GO KNICKS!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
We had 3 days off compared to the Lakers being at the end of a "back to back".
Last night Shaq was strong-arming his way through the Lakers,
Bynum & Gasol have to be feelin it.
Both Cavs & Lakers ran a strong 9-man rotation at each other....Kobe had a strange looking cast on his right idex finger but that did not stop him from takin 31 shot attempts to score 31 points.

Well, this game will show 2 of the leagues top players for the 6th man of the year award:
Harrington's 18 pts, 5 rbd, 1 ast vs.
Odom's double-double (9.9-9.7) and 3 ast

We hav'nt been doing to well after long rest periods between games this season,
so this game should be a wake-up to the Knicks on changing those odds

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Great game thread Sly. And as you all know this game will be on national TV. Obviously the folks at ESPN don't give a shit about the Knicks yet, they just want to see Kobe go beserk in our house. That's the only reason we've ever been on national tv. First they hoped Lebron would go rampant, than D-Wade, and now Kobe. Well Bron Bron and Flash both put on a show and the Knicks lost. We got to win on national tv. A win against the almighty Lakers would really open people's eyes. That being said, we don't have anyone to match up with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom, let alone Kobe. This could get ugly fast if the Knicks aren't playing their best.

And as always...

GO KNICKS! (we need another big game from nate)

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Nice thread Sly. Can't wait for this game. I really hope we get off to a good start. This is going to be a huge game.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
That being said, we don't have anyone to match up with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom, let alone Kobe. )

Let eddy make some hard fouls ( elbow into eyes to blind ) quickly on them in second quarter if things will go wrong. Put some whiskey into artest can. Remind Phil that he won with knicks his first ring - I believe in his sentimentalism:teeth:

Kobe should not be as dangerous as last time, I believe that NYK don't gonna shit on their pants before the game than everything will be ok. It is david vs. goliat ( what a coincidence lee got good name and attitude :teeth: )

VERY EXCITING GAME:alert:

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
Oh Yeah! lets not forget Ron Artest.....he probably invited his large crew from Brooklyn & Queens to come cheer him on....did someone say this game will be nationally televised....ESPN wants Kobe to go for his season high on us

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm really looking forward to this game as well. I hope that we don't hear those fake Knicks fans chanting for Kobe again. That shit makes me sick to my stomach.