I feel like giving up on the female race entirely.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Ill just put this in cliffnotes....

-Knew this girl since 5th grade
-started liking her in Septemberr-ish when i realized she liked me too
-found out she wasn't a virgin (I'm a sophomore in high school that doesnt really party so thats kinda a big thing)
-she tells me how she got seperated from her ex, who she had sex with several times.
-She's a really depressed person, so obviously i'm always trying to cheer her up. She's been through alot so i looked past the fact she was not a virgin.
-Started dating in late November
-I felt reall nice with this girl, we shared food, had romantic dinners, all that corny shit you can think of man..
-She called me today to break up with me cause she said she still loves her ex.

Oh, it gets better.

She then texts me after i hung up to tell me something shes too scared to tell me on the phone: right after we started dating that she cheated on me. With the ex.

So, i call her. This is how it goes.
"I think you have something to tell me"
"I have to go"
"No you don't, you better tell me now."
-almost breaks down into tears- "I cheated on you." -hangs up-

And then we texted and i interrogate her and she proceeds to tell me that even though they cant be together, they're going to continue to have sex.

Like forreal man? I'm 15 ****ing years old and I had a girl done decieved me.

The last relationship i was in prior to this the girl left me for a dude she claimed she loves.

Can I just give up all hope on the female race?

None of the girls at my school are halfway decent. (This girl doesnt go to my school).

Fml.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Cheer up Streetdreams... Yo at that age it's all fun and games...think about it. You're not going to get married to any chick at that age, so you shouldn't stress it. Enjoy the time that you're with the girl (and I mean REALLY enjoy it, if you catch my drift lol), then move on.

Young bitches play too many games cause they're undecided. Remember that they focus on relationships 99% of the time, so they're always over thinking everything. Which leads to mistakes and errors from their part (cheating, getting played, etc.)

My motto when I was young:

"Treat her like a prostitute" :lol: it's funny but it works...

check the slick rick song :

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Girls will be girls, but just remember that every girl is different.

I've had a girl cheat on me, but I was with her for almost 3 years, and she was dating someone else behind my back. Apparently she's also a professional ninja because it didn't at all show until she slipped up.

Now I'm dating another girl and she and I are doing quite well together. There are ups and downs man! Don't give up, just live your life and have a good time, the pieces will fall into place eventually.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Cheer up Streetdreams... Yo at that age it's all fun and games...think about it. You're not going to get married to any chick at that age, so you shouldn't stress it. Enjoy the time that you're with the girl (and I mean REALLY enjoy it, if you catch my drift lol), then move on.

Young bitches play too many games cause they're undecided. Remember that they focus on relationships 99% of the time, so they're always over thinking everything. Which leads to mistakes and errors from their part (cheating, getting played, etc.)

My motto when I was young:

"Treat her like a prostitute" :lol: it's funny but it works...

check the slick rick song :

word bro treat the girl like shit, you gotta put em in their place and show them you the superior they love it that way when you be too nice thats when they take advantage you gotta lay down the law and be an asshole 90% of the time

Paul1355

All Star
I can relate to this

-found out she wasn't a virgin (I'm a sophomore in high school that doesnt really party so thats kinda a big thing)
-she tells me how she got seperated from her ex, who she had sex with several times.
-She's a really depressed person, so obviously i'm always trying to cheer her up. She's been through alot so i looked past the fact she was not a virgin.
-I felt reall nice with this girl, we shared food, had romantic dinners, all that corny shit you can think of man..

Oh, it gets better.

She then texts me after i hung up to tell me something shes too scared to tell me on the phone: right after we started dating that she cheated on me. With the ex.

"I have to go"

And then we texted and i interrogate her and she proceeds to tell me that even though they cant be together, they're going to continue to have sex.

The last relationship i was in prior to this the girl left me for a dude she claimed she loves.

None of the girls at my school are halfway decent. (This girl doesnt go to my school).

Fml.

Your story reminds me of a girl i was close with back in highschool too. So i can kind of relate to this.

I thought she was a virgin, I was the closest thing to a "real" boy friend she ever had. She would always date these punks that never gave two shyts about her but she was that type that fell in love with the bad boys no matter what.

One day im hanging out with her and she tells some random kid that she had sex like a million times and i found out she lied to me for a while.

Problem was i played the nice guy role, when i should have been the bad guy role, but i was trying to be different, give her a reason to see me because i was different......then teh one time i try to be a bad guy and go in for the kill..she thinks its too wierd because i was always the nice guy.

Point of the story is dont pretend to be someone else because you are who you are and if the person doesn't like it, then you should not be with them in the first place.

You learn from these experiences.

At 15, you should not be falling in love with girls or trust girls 100%! That is a huge no no, I learned that the hard way.

Highschool is full of immature girls that can't control their emotions and want to be popular and will do anything for it, including having sex with ex boyfriends just to hang on to that past.

Believe bro, you are better off without this girl.

She might call you one day and saying she loves you.

I had that happen a couple of times were a girl was against going out with me because of another guy, they would then break up and come running to me.

You can be that type of guy that would take them, but then you would always think in your mind if they would leave you again or if your just the rebound guy.

So whenever something like your scenario occurs, the girl is out of my mind for good. She stays as a friend and will always be because for her own good, she has to learn more than you do, especially if she is the root of the problem.

Hope i helped....just remember...one girl isn't the end of the world... believe me man i just finished up high school, learned alot and now im taking it slow when it comes to giving up all my feelings for some chick.

Analyse a girl, really figure out if she is being real or just trying to look good, it's like night and day and if you find a good one, you'll know.

knicksin60

Starter
If I was in your situation, I wouldn't necessarily try to humiliate her or become her worst enemy but I would stop talking to her.

Women are always going to do that to nice guys who allow that sort of behavior, especially when the woman is young, naive and emotionally insecure.

There are two things that you could do to a girl like that:You either dump her before she dumps you or let her know that you're not the type of guy who likes to play games.

Fifteen, is always the toughest age to date.I rarely meet a teenage couple who takes themselves seriously.I remember having my first girlfriend at that age and going through a similar thing.And the ironic thing was that after I had my feelings hurt, I continued putting myself in a position to get played.

It took me about 5 years to realize that if you don't learn how to master women, they will find ways to walk all over you and be apathetic about it.

No girl likes a guy with low self-esteem who easily falls head over heels for her.The sad thing about most girls is that they could feel a certain way about you one day and change their minds the next.Trusting a girl by her words or by how she behaves towards you is one of the biggest errors that a young man could commit.90 percent of the things she tells you she probably doesn't mean.

Another mistake that you could make is getting back with her.From how you describe her, she doesn't sound like a good girl for you.She is busy having sex with other guys and causing you to perceive yourself as being worthless.Some girls you just have to stay away from because instead of benefiting from them they will make you feel worse about yourself.

Just learn how to forget about this girl and you'll be alright.You are still young and discovering new things about yourself.If you wait a little longer, you'll eventually find some girl who will appreciate you.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here

Oh, it gets better.

"I have to go"

Fml.
WOAH bro calm down its really not that serious just a girl bro. Look I'm 17 and trust me older you get the more you realize how hard it really is to find a virgin, like I have found but either there ugly or there parents are really strict and could never go out. A girl does not need to party alot to not be a virgin all she needs a couple of hours to be out and that's enough for her to go over a dudes house and you know get busy. I have dealt with virgins though its nice there not really experienced if you know what I mean but just because you took there virginity they get attached and just makes it harder when you have to let them go, but that's not the point, point is get a grip.

From the sounds of it you really did like this girl but bro she CHEATED. BIG BIG no no in my books. She ****ed him while being with you I mean do you really think this girl thinks about you? Move on not the end of the world your not going to die alone I can guarantee you that much even if your school looks HOPELESS with no female life present you wont end up alone. Also from the looks of it looking like girls taking you for granted. Are you that sweetheart type of guy? You are that's always a nice trait to have but not really one to be if you get what I mean. Point is don't be so quick to write the girl a love poem or a song or something corny like that. Do it when necessary or when she deserves it other then that play it cool play it like you like her but you can live on without her. Trust me I have tested it girls LOVE that stuff I have no idea why. Dont be a dick, but don't let your guard down neither and let your emotions run the relationship. Let your instinct run it.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
word bro treat the girl like shit, you gotta put em in their place and show them you the superior they love it that way when you be too nice thats when they take advantage you gotta lay down the law and be an asshole 90% of the time
exactly, but depends the kind of asshole we are talking here. Dont be a wife beater but dont be a sucker plain and simple. But like I said always say something sweet here and there to throw them off there feet ;d

metrocard

Legend
Dealing with girls is like dealing with a kite.

But too many weak dudes put value into girls and blow them up, thus making them difficult than they really are.

Just let them come to you, if they aint coming to you, theres something wrong with you.

p0nder

Starter
lol metro man, your ego is almost comical. Like, come on the kid is 15 years old, girls don't just throw themselves at you at that age...typically...
All the same, you make a good point about how weak dudes put too much into 'chicks, give 'em too much emotional control over them.

Basically StreetDreams, your best bet is to forget about her completely. Go out with some of the boy's, shoot some hoops, talk it out with some friends, go check out a movie, buy yourself a video game, just go do stuff.

The more you distract yourself from the hurt and memory of this bullsh*t the easier it will be to let it go.

And the thing that makes it easiest to let it go? find yourself another girl. Each one is different. I spent every year from the age of 14-24 searching for the girl of my dreams. 10 years, and many, many, MANY failed relationships later I found the girl of my dreams and now we're starting a life and a family together.

But it took 10 ****ing years of going through hurt, anguish, frustrations, and a lot of sex. like, a LOT. and I became a better man because of these experiences. Sure, getting cheated on hurts. I've got some stories about similar things that have happened to me that would make grown men cry.

But in the end I learned a lot. I grew as a man, I grew as a lover and a boyfriend. I learned a lot about myself as an individual through these experience and I became the man I am today because of it. The man that my girlfriend loves and cherishes and wants to marry. If I never experienced the hurt and the pain, then would I be here today, hoping to marry the girl of my dreams?

My point is this SD21, This shit sucks right now but it's part of a learning experience. Chalk it up as such and move on. It's all just part of becoming a man. You're obviously a good guy and she ****ed you over. In that case, it's her loss man. She'll end up dating a bunch of assholes and jerks and people that will **** her over too. Karma is a bitch.

Just be confident, be yourself and go out there and have some fun. And for god sakes man, don't make such a big deal out of the virgin/sex thing.

Sex is like air. It's not a big deal, until you're not getting any. So just stay breezy and you'll get yours ;)

P.S. a player rule: Don't dip your pen in the company ink and don't date friends! It causes drama 99% of the time. Seriously! Take it from me!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
exactly, but depends the kind of asshole we are talking here. Dont be a wife beater but dont be a sucker plain and simple. But like I said always say something sweet here and there to throw them off there feet ;d

i go by the same shit loll keep em on they heals not knowing what you doing next loll exactly my way of thinking loll

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
lol metro man, your ego is almost comical. Like, come on the kid is 15 years old, girls don't just throw themselves at you at that age...typically...
All the same, you make a good point about how weak dudes put too much into 'chicks, give 'em too much emotional control over them.

Basically StreetDreams, your best bet is to forget about her completely. Go out with some of the boy's, shoot some hoops, talk it out with some friends, go check out a movie, buy yourself a video game, just go do stuff.

The more you distract yourself from the hurt and memory of this bullsh*t the easier it will be to let it go.

And the thing that makes it easiest to let it go? find yourself another girl. Each one is different. I spent every year from the age of 14-24 searching for the girl of my dreams. 10 years, and many, many, MANY failed relationships later I found the girl of my dreams and now we're starting a life and a family together.

But it took 10 ****ing years of going through hurt, anguish, frustrations, and a lot of sex. like, a LOT. and I became a better man because of these experiences. Sure, getting cheated on hurts. I've got some stories about similar things that have happened to me that would make grown men cry.

But in the end I learned a lot. I grew as a man, I grew as a lover and a boyfriend. I learned a lot about myself as an individual through these experience and I became the man I am today because of it. The man that my girlfriend loves and cherishes and wants to marry. If I never experienced the hurt and the pain, then would I be here today, hoping to marry the girl of my dreams?

My point is this SD21, This shit sucks right now but it's part of a learning experience. Chalk it up as such and move on. It's all just part of becoming a man. You're obviously a good guy and she ****ed you over. In that case, it's her loss man. She'll end up dating a bunch of assholes and jerks and people that will **** her over too. Karma is a bitch.

Just be confident, be yourself and go out there and have some fun. And for god sakes man, don't make such a big deal out of the virgin/sex thing.

Sex is like air. It's not a big deal, until you're not getting any. So just stay breezy and you'll get yours ;)

P.S. a player rule: Don't dip your pen in the company ink and don't date friends! It causes drama 99% of the time. Seriously! Take it from me!

Amazing post here. Repped for sure.

And yeah, I have forgotten about her. I'm not the type to harbor bad feelings though. Like if she wants to have an innocent convo, sure why not. But i won't be talking to her myself, ever.

I've rebounded pretty well and I found another girl, we might start dating soon, idk, but I've moved on with my life.

metrocard

Legend

When you got a body and a cute face like me, things happen.

and at 15, girls are hos man...thats when they begin.

Just keep your head up man. You gotta fail many, many times on the road to finding the girl that'll be in your future. Better start now then, say, 10 years down the road.

It hurts, but don't worry. She'll escape your thoughts slowly more and more each day.

Then it's on to the next one.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Only dude that had a worthwhile piece of advice on this thread was Metro: many girls are overtly hoes, early on, from my experience: they will literally throw themselves at guys, offer BJ's, bounce onto laps with nothing on under their garb, etc. Always has disgusted me: I have always liked women with class, who don't waste their time on just anybody. Take some notes, here, SD.

Anyway, as they get older, many start to realize the implications of this: being seen as a whore, and become, at the least, more discreet with their slutty behavior. As they get older, though, past hoes revert back to their 15 year old slut days. Anyone who has faced the challenge of rebuffing the come-ons of a 55 year old school-girl can attest to this.

First of all, SD, grasshopper, with all due respect, you don't know anything about romantic love, especially at age 15. What you know is that you didn't get the present you wanted, under your little "tree." Now, you're disappointed. Well, love isn't about disappointment at the prospect of losing a fun diversion: "the girl of your dreams," whom, by the way, you accepted, even though you truly wanted a "virgin." How shallow!

The fact is that you have known this girl, romantically, since September. How are you heartbroken? It sounds more like you are infatuated. The other fact is that you obviously have some superficial qualifications for the girls you seek out. You think being a virgin will make a girl worthwhile? And now, you want to give up women, because of one chick. You really think one man or woman defines their entire gender? Contrary to popular belief, women are not all the same.

And pray-tell, what exactly have you "gone through" with this girl. I mean, you haven't struggled together, been there through tough times in one another's lives. You are basically infatuated with what could be, instead of what is.

Look, dude, come up with some better qualities for girls you want: honesty would be a good one, loyalty another, being considerate, etc. Virginity is a retarded quality to spend your time and energy on. Because a person hasn't fncked, you think they're special and somehow better than another???

And, you can fall in love with many women, assuming they would want you. You could share a fulfilling life with more than the "one," this isn't The Matrix. Just use your imagination: could you imagine enjoying sex, conversation, companionship, leisure time, etc., with other women? I'm sure you can.

So... although I know you feel bad, you need to realize that it is not because of any valid reason: inability to like or love again, inability to find anyone that is actually decent, etc. I would have been a bit more delicate, but Metro was right: it is weakness, on your part. I empathize, because you are young. Still, just get over it. And also, get another girl. As soon as you do, you will feel better and realize just how CHEAP your relationship with this chick really was.

Last edited:

clumsy

Rotation player
All that is true but dude is in highschool he doesn't know any better....

As for giving up on the female race i think 1 experience is hardly a reason to give up on women. That is as silly as saying i met 1 black person and didn't like him/her, so i don't like black people.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What the ****!?

Jesus dude..... You'll be good man.

I'm almost twice your age right. 30 this year (damn it) and by the time you get to my age you won't be swooning over chicks and falling in love.

Just get out there and **** anything with 2 feet and a heartbeat and dodge aids like a ninja.

When you're an old badger like myself, you'll only ever be dreaming of the chicks that you could have ****ed.... but never did....

NO LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS UNTIL YOU'RE AT LEAST 28.. THAT'S AN ORDER!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Yea I think we are all saying the same thing here.

Not like she had your kids. AH give it time youll get over her and find some other broad to drool over :peace: