Intelligent Knicks Fan Forum anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolClyde

Can anyone recommend a Knicks Fan Forum where kids aren't taking up 1/2 the posts dissing each other, instead of discussing the Knicks (semi) intelligibly? I appreciate many of the posters here and the commentary, but it's a real drag to pore thru the personal put-downs and insults that have nothing to do with the team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Can anyone recommend a Knicks Fan Forum where kids aren't taking up 1/2 the posts dissing each other, instead of discussing the Knicks (semi) intelligibly? I appreciate many of the posters here and the commentary, but it's a real drag to pore thru the personal put-downs and insults that have nothing to do with the team.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I refuse to stop the jokes and insults. That's what makes this forum as great as it is! I made a good thread the other day that had to do with basketball, and I'll make more of those. But I gotta have jokes and insults included in my posts, too.

feetoe

Benchwarmer

I also got negative rep from some of the posters here because I'm not a fan of Marbury lol

donchris

Next season, keep waiting

I refuse to stop the jokes and insults. That's what makes this forum as great as it is! I made a good thread the other day that had to do with basketball, and I'll make more of those. But I gotta have jokes and insults included in my posts, too.

If you think insults make a forum great then you don't understand the true purpose for the forums. I'm glad you admitted this so we now have an explanation for your poor postings.

donchris

We've still have a solid site. We're just going through growing pains. Every thread has a village idiot or two. We just f'd up and let our village idiot have unprotected sex in the threads and he made a few babies when even lower IQs. Mods let this shit get out of control. It will be over soon. Once Marbury is gone that will mark the end of stupidity on KOL.

TunerAddict

Starter
We've still have a solid site. We're just going through growing pains. Every thread has a village idiot or two. We just f'd up and let our village idiot have unprotected sex in the threads and he made a few babies when even lower IQs. Mods let this shit get out of control. It will be over soon. Once Marbury is gone that will mark the end of stupidity on KOL.

If Rady wasn't such a nice guy, a few of those "village idiots" would have been banned long ago.

donchris

If Rady wasn't such a nice guy, a few of those "village idiots" would have been banned long ago.

True, Rady is a softy, but I don't fault him. He's trying to keep things fair and balanced (not like fox news, no really fair across the board.) Plus I know Rady has a lot going on in the real world and doesn't patrol the threads like he once has. Mods are MIA. You and I are probably disqualified from having any real authority due to our part in all of this, but it's cool, that's what has to be done to balance every thing out.

Here's a thought, new rule: any outlandish personal insults in multiple postings, say three in a row, and the poster gets banded for two weeks. That should apply to all of us. That should clean the threads up nicely.

TunerAddict

Starter
ABCD recently is obviously on some type of a sugar high with all the nonsense he is posting with wrestlers and jam. Doesn't he realize how foolish he makes himself look?

Or is this a strategy..Make yourself look ridiculous so that when Marbury is gone you can say all that crap was for kicks...for giggles...Then he can quote what he is doing now as evidence...Hes covering his tracks....

Blas

Benchwarmer
Anyone can ignore someone else. If a certain poster really bothers you, put them on ignore or just don't respond to posts you dislike. Respond to the posts you like or to the posters you respect.

A person can only bother as much as you let them.

This is the only forum I am on that allows such insults and postings. Granted I am not on EVERY forum on the internet, I am sure there are plenty out there.

If a majority of the users here are upset with the way things are run on this board, then appeal to Rady very civilized and respectful. This is his site; however, he needs the users as much as you need him.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter

I thought you were a good poster

feetoe

Benchwarmer
I don't give out bad rep points, unless someone gives me one first. As long as you don't give me one, we're cool.

yeah ur cool so its all good but theres a lot of internet tough guys here who probably in real life run away to their mommies if someone challenged them to a fight.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
If you think insults make a forum great then you don't understand the true purpose for the forums. I'm glad you admitted this so we now have an explanation for your poor postings.
lol You're one of the worst posters on here. You was one of the people that thought Eddy Curry was good. And as for insults, I never started with anyone on this forum. Everyone that I have insulted is people like you that come out of left field with bulls#!t to say.

There's a lot of posters on here(particularly the newjacks) that only come here to start trouble.

I've never started trouble with anyone on here.

Everyone I've argued with has started with me first. That's a fact.

Go look at the other thread.

The reason why I destroyed you was because you called me an idiot and a biased poster, even though my post was a response to Jimkchief.

I've basically just gotten used to the culture of this forum.

People on here don't seem to accept people's opinions, if it differs from there's, so they attack them for no reason. I've seen it go on the entire time I've been here. Nobody in here can honestly say I attacked them out of nowhere for disagreeing with them. I just don't do that kind of stuff. That's why a lot of posters think I'm one of the easier people from Team Starbury to take out. "Think" being the keyword. Cause me, metrocard, and MSG have taken out all of the haterburys, including yourself.

Now can you dig that, sucka?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
ABCD recently is obviously on some type of a sugar high with all the nonsense he is posting with wrestlers and jam. Doesn't he realize how foolish he makes himself look?

Or is this a strategy..Make yourself look ridiculous so that when Marbury is gone you can say all that crap was for kicks...for giggles...Then he can quote what he is doing now as evidence...Hes covering his tracks....
Yeah, and we know just how respected and well known you are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
if you were before, you are taken out now
No, I'm still in it. You never were. Maybe that's why you're hating. Seriously, though, why have you been acting all stuck up lately? I thought we was peoples? Just because you're not in Team Starbury don't mean you're all of a sudden enemies with people who are still in it. I never said anything to you, and now you're coming here all of a sudden trying to look for trouble?

donchris

lol You're one of the worst posters on here. You was one of the people that thought Eddy Curry was good. And as for insults, I never started with anyone on this forum. Everyone that I have insulted is people like you that come out of left field with bulls#!t to say.

There's a lot of posters on here(particularly the newjacks) that only come here to start trouble.

I've never started trouble with anyone on here.

Everyone I've argued with has started with me first. That's a fact.

Go look at the other thread.

The reason why I destroyed you was because you called me an idiot and a biased poster, even though my post was a response to Jimkchief.

I've basically just gotten used to the culture of this forum.

People on here don't seem to accept people's opinions, if it differs from there's, so they attack them for no reason. I've seen it go on the entire time I've been here. Nobody in here can honestly say I attacked them out of nowhere for disagreeing with them. I just don't do that kind of stuff. That's why a lot of posters think I'm one of the easier people from Team Starbury to take out. "Think" being the keyword. Cause me, metrocard, and MSG have taken out all of the haterburys, including yourself.

Now can you dig that, sucka?

The group consensus is contrary to your delusional opinion of yourself. The fact is you are far from a quality poster let alone a legend. You are the skid mark on the under pants of KOL. I'm pretty sure I got a negative rep point from you, so that makes you even more full of shit!

A common tactic from you guys is to pretend that you're not the aggressor when you've been demonized in the threads for attacking other posters that don't share your opinion. As if the conflict that you've created wasn't actually created by you. You've just admitted that you enjoy personal insults, now you say you don't start them? Next you'll tell us Bobby Brown is the King of R&B. Crack is wack!

Aside from your one or two butt buddies that share your opinion, no one likes you.
No one respects you.
No one loves you.
I've watched you get ethered on nearly every thread on this site. At this point you're a joke without a punchline. It' not even funny anymore.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This thread was about keeping the forum intelligent and decreasing the childish attacks. The thread eventually turned into childish antics and personal attacks. Irony?

Status
Not open for further replies.