Favorite Rappers List

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I thought that you were one of those posters who would log in here to only talk about the Knicks.I was about to create a political thread a few days ago to see if it would get you to enter the hangout section.

It's true that yesterday was the first time that I posted in here so I can't blame you for thinking that. I would love to discuss politics, its a passion of mine so have at it!

knicksin60

Starter
It's true that yesterday was the first time that I posted in here so I can't blame you for thinking that. I would love to discuss politics, its a passion of mine so have at it!

Well as long as there aren't Glenn Beck supporters on here, it would be interesting to talk about the politics of our country.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Well as long as there aren't Glenn Beck supporters on here, it would be interesting to talk about the politics of our country.

Glen Beck is a bi-polar idiot who makes up propaganda talking points depending on which way the wind is blowing. I would love to dissect a Beck fan because his whole schtick is predicated on lies and distortions.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Favorite Rappers:Biggie Smalls, Big Pun, Nas, DMX, and Rakim.

Most Underrated Rappers: Cannibus, Mos Def, Q-tip and Cuban Link.

Most Overrated Rappers:Lil Wayne,Baby Meow Meow, Soulja Boy, Ja Rule and Jimmy from Degrassi.

knicksin60

Starter
Glen Beck is a bi-polar idiot who makes up propaganda talking points depending on which way the wind is blowing. I would love to dissect a Beck fan because his whole schtick is predicated on lies and distortions.

Did you ever catch that interview he did with Sarah Palin a couple months ago? He asked Palin who her favorite founding father was and she wasn't able to give him a direct answer.It's very shameful that there are people who would vote for a dolt, out of partisan loyalty, instead of examining what's best for the future of their country.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Did you ever catch that interview he did with Sarah Palin a couple months ago? He asked Palin who her favorite founding father was and she wasn't able to give him a direct answer.It's very shameful that there are people who would vote for a dolt, out of partisan loyalty, instead of examining what's best for the future of their country.

I agree Palin it the personification of all that is wrong with the GOP and conservatives. That said, this is not the thread to have this discussion...even though the OP is a d-bag lets not hijack the thread.

knicksin60

Starter
I agree Palin it the personification of all that is wrong with the GOP and conservatives. That said, this is not the thread to have this discussion...even though the OP is a d-bag lets not hijack the thread.

I agree that this is not the thread for a political discussion and that it's unfair to the Knicks Online Hip Hop fans who have to see the names of Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin in the middle of a "who's your favorite rapper thread".But anyone who's listened to rap music and has followed politics for the past 20 years knows that rappers and politicians have always crossed paths and that both topics are not completely irrelevant to each other.Whether it was Dan Quayle taking a stand against Tupac's debut album and Ice-T's "Cop Killa" or Eminem making an anti-Bush track or main stream rappers like Ludacris taking shots at the Reverend Jesse Jackson, "Political Rap" has never been an oxymoron.I believe that there needs to be more of a political emphasis made by these rappers in order to get more inner city people to leave their apartments on election day.Sorry I went off on another one of my tangents but I needed to get this topic off of my chest.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Little Wayne's new shit is fire...especially the shit he drops on mixtapes with Drake. I hated all things Dirty South...back when Cash Money first came out. That said, Wayne switched up his flow and got some crazy metaphors. I can't hate on Wayne now...dude is no joke. Give home another listen if you tuned him out years ago because he evolved.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Favorite Rappers:Biggie Smalls, Big Pun, Nas, DMX, and Rakim.

Most Underrated Rappers: Cannibus, Mos Def, Q-tip and Cuban Link.

Most Overrated Rappers:Lil Wayne,Baby Meow Meow, Soulja Boy, Ja Rule and Jimmy from Degrassi.

Who the **** is baby meow meow?

And LOL @ Jimmy from Degrassi.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Whaaaaaa get off my dick homo....whaaaaaaaa...oh wait thats you...nervmind.

I wouldn't expect you to know anything new since you're obviously stuck in the 90's. I mean your idol told you that hip hop is dead and you must have believed him...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
With wayne, i say its hit or miss...he still makes some good songs but he makes alotta garbage songs too. I thought he was at his best back in 07, alotta them songs that were supposed to be on the Carter 3 were real nice.

New New York

Quiet Storm
1.Rakim
2.Kane (not to be confused with Kanye)
3.Nas
4.Jay Z
5.Cube
6.Scarface
7.Pun
8.Pac
9.Knowledge Reigns Supreme
10.Royce 5'9

Honarble Mention: Method Man and Redman

Groups

1. (tie) Outkast and The Wutang Clan
2.Mobb Deep
3.NWA
4.Gangstarr
5.Westside Connection
6.Tribe
7.Pharcyde
8.Ghetto Boys
9.CNN
10.Little Brother

Honorable Mention: Red and Meth
Every one of those groups has at least one Classic album under their belts

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
1.Rakim
2.Kane (not to be confused with Kanye)
3.Nas
4.Jay Z
5.Cube
6.Scarface
7.Pun
8.Pac
9.Knowledge Reigns Supreme
10.Royce 5'9

Honarble Mention: Method Man and Redman

Groups

1. (tie) Outkast and The Wutang Clan
2.Mobb Deep
3.NWA
4.Gangstarr
5.Westside Connection
6.Tribe
7.Pharcyde
8.Ghetto Boys
9.CNN
10.Little Brother

Honorable Mention: Red and Meth
Every one of those groups has at least one Classic album under their belts

Im shocked no one else likes Atmosphere.

What are some ill songs by CNN?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Im shocked no one else likes Atmosphere.

What are some ill songs by CNN?

The entire War Report album is off the hook and a classic. Queens rap it's finest. But some standouts from that album are:

T.O.N.Y.
L.A., L.A.
Illegal Life
Bloody Money
Parole Violators
Halfway Thugs

The N.O.R.E. album is also dope.

P.S. Is Atmosphere the dude who has a song about drugs? Talking about powdered narcotics or mushrooms with caps and stems?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Damn...I am bumping the CNN album right now. Brings back mad memories I was 16 or 17 when it dropped. I used to chill with some kats from Park City and Lefrak and I can remember Nore before he blew up. When this album dropped they had all of Queens bumpin.

Anyone from Queens used to go and get their trees from Dinners on 108th street? LOL, right before the hydro came on the scene...nicks of chocolate or dimes of broccoli. Those were the days when weed was mad cheap and trash but still got you bent.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
P.S. Is Atmosphere the dude who has a song about drugs? Talking about powdered narcotics or mushrooms with caps and stems?

Atmosphere is a band from Minnie formed by Slug and Ant. I got two of their albums and i was listening to them a lot abvout 3-4 years ago

What about 7L & Esoteric? I didn't see anyone here mention them

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Atmosphere is a band from Minnie formed by Slug and Ant. I got two of their albums and i was listening to them a lot abvout 3-4 years ago

What about 7L & Esoteric? I didn't see anyone here mention them

I have never heard of them I guess.