Jimmer working out for the Knicks tomorrow

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We can't afford to try and recreate a bastardised version of the Phoenix Suns under MD. Filling the roster with his type of player will hurt this team.

See Andy Rautins, who should never have been a draft pick. Fredette shits on Rautins, but is the antithesis of what this team needs to be legitimate in an increasingly improving, young Eastern Conference.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah a player like Fredette is...well, just that. A decent outside shooter with a ton of game for college and no game for the NBA (ie JJ Redick, who isn't a BAD player but we could pick up a Turiaf-esque player in Kenneth Faried who would be FAR more useful to us)

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Yeah a player like Fredette is...well, just that. A decent outside shooter with a ton of game for college and no game for the NBA (ie JJ Redick, who isn't a BAD player but we could pick up a Turiaf-esque player in Kenneth Faried who would be FAR more useful to us)

Faried is going to be much better than turiaf...... He WILL average 10+ rebounds a game for his career when its all set and done.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;180305 said:
:lol: who keeps 1 starring this dude's shit? Hilarious.

it's been me this entire time...... April fools!

no..... i have no idea.

It is hilarious how fast he gets the 1 star rating up there.

The dudes watching me like a hawk. Literally just sits there waiting for me to start a thread

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
So is Marshon Brooks who I believe will be a better pro than Jimmer.

sentence made no sense.... but yes Marshon will be a much better pro than jimmer.... If we pick Jimmer over him I'll literally take a giant shit on the Knicks logo during one of their home games

Rob Low

Rotation player
sentence made no sense.... but yes Marshon will be a much better pro than jimmer.... If we pick Jimmer over him I'll literally take a giant shit on the Knicks logo during one of their home games

How does it not make sense? I was saying Marshon is also working out for the Knicks tommorow and I believe he will be a better pick than Jimmer.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
How does it not make sense? I was saying Marshon is also working out for the Knicks tommorow and I believe he will be a better pick than Jimmer.

LOL, once again, my bad...... Your sentence just needed a comma in there after "so is marshon brooks"...... but still. We pick jimmer? Ya'll will see my giant shit on midcourt

Marek

Benchwarmer
Some buzz on twitter is that the front office execs LOVED Jimmer's workout and they think he can play point in the NBA. Jimmer is now on top of NY's wish list.

Which sucks. He's a flawed player who will have very limited success in the NBA. I really, really hope he's off the board before #17.

moneyg

Starter
Some buzz on twitter is that the front office execs LOVED Jimmer's workout and they think he can play point in the NBA. Jimmer is now on top of NY's wish list.

Which sucks. He's a flawed player who will have very limited success in the NBA. I really, really hope he's off the board before #17.

im sure he wont make it to 17.....

LeFlume

All Star
If Jimmer and Rubio makes it in the NBA than I'm gonna start following WNBA instead. Those two is more bust than Adam Morrison ever will be.

tiger0330

Legend
im sure he wont make it to 17.....
I am not the biggest fan of the Jimmer but if he falls to 17, it's a good pickup for the Knicks imo. He fits D'Antoni's system to a T.

D'Ants had a ton of guys like the Jimmer in Phx, knock down 3 pt shooters that allowed the team to score 130 points a night. We might never beat the Heat with a team like that but they would be fun to watch.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i DO NOT want this dude, drafting him will be just like when we took Jordan Hill or when we took Balkman with the 20th pick. He's not only the right fit but i dont see his game translating to the NBA at all.

if were going with a PG Darius Morris wont be a bad fit he's a solid PG with PG skills if were looking for talent and someone who could be a star then go with Selby( im liking this dude, he's going to be NICE). or we go with Faried who im really high on and love his effort and game; provides DEFENSE and REBOUNDING--nuff said

Thugball

Benchwarmer
If Jimmer and Rubio makes it in the NBA than I'm gonna start following WNBA instead. Those two is more bust than Adam Morrison ever will be.

How could you even joke about that. The wnba is the biggest disgrace of a pro sports league ever.