Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

nyk_nyk

All Star
I think Breen is afraid to lose his MSG job the way he talk about players issues and then in the next sentence gives excuses.

mafra

Legend
damn and he did it

You have to. It must be drilled into him. ATTACK at will. Pull trigger at will, when it's in the flow.

But only Carmelo & Stoudemire have right to shoot any & every shot they want.

Taking a 30 foot shot with nobody near the paint is bad basketball. Not like he's Del Curry either.

KingofNy

Starter
I'm trying to stay positive but the more I watch this game the more I start to hate the Melo trade, I mean just imagine our stacked our team would be right now. It sucks :barf:

The trade will end up being a good trade in the long run when this team gets the right coaches. ISO'ing Melo all night is the reason we lose and it makes our players/team look that much worse. Watch, we'll eventually get better.

CA7

Scoring Champ
You have to. It must be drilled into him. ATTACK at will. Pull trigger at will, when it's in the flow.

But only Carmelo & Stoudemire have right to shoot any & every shot they want.

Taking a 30 foot shot with nobody near the paint is bad basketball. Not like he's Del Curry either.

you're so right

KingofNy

Starter
I noticed the Knicks running more tonight. Whenever they're running it seems like they're more confident and shots seem to fall easier, especially for Douglas and Fields.

mafra

Legend
Come on Carmelo... DRIVE THAT BALL. You're shooting 30% lately. Wide open path to the hoop. LAZY bball.

KingofNy

Starter
Come on ref. That was a clean block by Jorts...

Yup that was clean as can be. We're still leaving the corners baseline open and they're killing us on it. Denver did their homework on D'Antoni and our switching and failing to cover the corner/baseline problem.

mafra

Legend
We're 2nd in NBA in 3-point attempts & 25th in 3-point makes. Only a fool would prefer quantity to quality. You can't win relying on low pct shots.

1-8 from downtown so far.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Get Douglas off! What is he thinking?

Leave Jorts on! He is more useful than STAT on the defensive end.

This team has zero awareness on either end of the court at times. PAINFUL!

If our shot goes off, we don't have the D to beat the Nuggets. They are great users and passers of the ball.