Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I would try Stat at center, KMart at PF, Prig at point, Shump(who doesnt belong to starting line up anyway), JR as a bench unit and see what they can do. I doubt Woody will do it though. He prefers to alternate Stat and KMart which is a joke IMO.

I'm not sure what's up with Woodson's starting line up. If KMart can play I'd definitely start him, if only for veteran leadership. Speaking of vets, why isn't Artest starting? Knicks have the pieces to be one of the best defensive teams in the league.

Red

TYPE-A
I'm not sure what's up with Woodson's starting line up. If KMart can play I'd definitely start him, if only for veteran leadership. Speaking of vets, why isn't Artest starting? Knicks have the pieces to be one of the best defensive teams in the league.

Because chics dig the long ball.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm watching the MSG preview right now and it seems defensively our stats look great, top 7-8th team in the league... so it's mainly the offense that got us in trouble.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Obviously, but even with Melo struggling and JR being suspended we should be able to produce better numbers offensively.

knickerbocker12

Benchwarmer
Here we go. I called your post dumb in response to you calling some of knick fans stupid.
Lesson number1: Show some respect if you want to be respected.

Lesson number 2: Go and read countless posts written by smart posters , who care about this team, about Amares inability to defend, rebound and post up. His inability to coexist with key players like Melo and Tyson. You whould have to remove those two in order for Stat to be effective on the offensive end. Even when he was 100% healthy, he could not do those things, necessury to win.
Offense? Its non existent now. 8 out of 10 times he simply turnes the ball over or his shots get blocked easily by average players.
You dont need to defend Amare. He is making $100 million for doing nothing. I would love to be in his position.
If you put him in the starting five, like some posters suggested, you are going to pay. By losing more games that is. There is no time to experiment in a very tough conference. Send him to the D-League for a month or two, see if he can improve, then bring him back.

I would try Stat at center, KMart at PF, Prig at point, Shump(who doesnt belong to starting line up anyway), JR as a bench unit and see what they can do. I doubt Woody will do it though. He prefers to alternate Stat and KMart which is a joke IMO.

so, you agree with me then.....

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I think this team gave up on Woodson. When home team plays with no effort and falls behind by 35 points, that usually means that players stopped listening to their coach.
Its time to fire Woodson

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Carmelo Anthony to the Bulls?
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/...am-must-attempt-to-trade-for-carmelo-anthony/
The trade is a pretty straight forward one, one in which Anthony would head to the Bulls in exchange for Luol Deng, Kirk Hinrich and Jimmy Butler, the rights to Nikola Mirotic, and their 2014 first round pick. For the Knicks, the acquisition of Mirotic, Butler and a young player in the deep 2014 draft class gives the team a nucleus from which to proceed forward with for the future.

I doubt Melo gets traded honestly because Dolans probably gonna do whatever to get him back but I'd be down with this one.

petescud

Starter
Carmelo Anthony to the Bulls?
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/...am-must-attempt-to-trade-for-carmelo-anthony/

[/LEFT]

I doubt Melo gets traded honestly because Dolans probably gonna do whatever to get him back but I'd be down with this one.

This guy must be stoned....there is no way in hell the Bulls trade all of that for Anthony. I think it would be more of Deng and Butler and a 2nd rounder. They need Kirk now that Rose is gone for the season. I just don't see the first rounder in there

NO!! Don't drop the bomb just yet!!! Delay the airstrike and lets see if we can get our ground troops to make it happen...

When losing like this you can only get better. If our "getting better" is little to insignificant...then send in the drones.

Kiyaman

Legend
Aw Shiiiiit .. Kiya on Melo again, he act like bookie that bets on Knicks to win

Through 16 games, Carmelo Anthony averaged 22 shots a game for the Knicks. The Knicks were 3-13.?Me scoring 30 wasn?t working,? Anthony said.

So for two nights in a row, Anthony barely broke double figures in attempts. He tried 12 against the Nets. He attempted 10 against the Magic on Friday.

?For me, I wanted to do something a little different to see if it worked,? said Anthony.

I didnt see that happy smiling face from Melo after both games .. I seen a Melo-face that was proven wrong.
I wonder which player or coach said, "Melo should be limited to 30 minutes per game, plus limited to 12 shot attempts per game."???

Rajon Rondo is getting closer to returning from a torn ACL and his future with the Boston Celtics remains uncertain.Rondo has long been mentioned in trade rumors and is eligible for free agency in 2015.

"Whether he stays in Boston or not who knows," said Rondo's high school coach, Steve Smith of Oak Hill Academy. "I know, talking to Melo (Carmelo Anthony), he's recruiting Rajon to come to New York. Melo thinks he'll come too. You never know about that stuff though. I think either way, Rajon will be fine."

Isnt that illegal .. 3 way talking

@FisolaNYDN 2mCarmelo Anthony on him allegedly recruiting Rajon Rondo: "C'mon, I can't talk about that. In my book that's tampering."

Admitting guilt

Also consider: Is this a Melo ultimatum of sorts?

Without saying as much,,, he's saying get me Rondo now or I walk? Or something like that.

Dont we have 3 PG on our roster .. Melo cant find a coach to write him up 3 different plays to score where Felton could gain 3 assist, and the samething with Prigioni, and Beno

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 11h

Is Carmelo allegedly recruiting Rondo to New York or Los Angeles? I'm confused.

uhh oh Isola caught Melo hands in the cookie jar

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
rondo would be great if he had a ball usage of 90%...otherwise we'd see huge clacks from melo and his double team pass outs. one of the worst shooting pg's..it still comes down to the other guys around melo and rondo being able to score, and right now thats the problem...so i dont expect anything to change unless we get a new supporting cast