Knicks VS Bobcats - Jan 9, 7:30pm: VENGEANCE! Cold, swift, utter vengeance.

For 10 rep points toward your Rep Point Greenery, predict Shump's assists + steals

• Total voters

KingofNy

Starter
This ref crew is horrid. They don't call us when we Amare travels but they'll call Fields for a phantom push in the back. Fields didn't even touch the dude.

KingofNy

Starter
I wasnt happy when Dantoni started rookie TD (2009), then rookie Fields (2010), now our no-system coach Dantoni is starting rookie Shump....
Well lucky its against the Charllotte

Shump is the reason our team has been playing better lately... He's a beast. Have you not watched Shump play yet? I take it you were mad when Antoni started Jorts last week as well?

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;194996 said:
Sensational!

My threads just got better! Thanks, my man.

Back in their cages, indeed. Nicely put.

I am psyched for this one.

I doubt anyone knows, but I watch games from my office and feign that I'm working. I layout my schedule as best as possible so I get payed to watch Knick games.

I am the NYNinja. :lol:

lol I like that as a nickname. I just watched the 1st ninja turtles movie the other night, its still a classic 22 years later

Diaw is looking to rape us again but overall they're playing with alot more intensity on defense. ShuMVPerts gettin it in again

KingofNy

Starter
Shump is everything Fields isn't. I've counted about 7 open shots that Fields got scared on and wouldn't shoot. Also, Fields seems to be the weakness on D. He's not fast/tough enough to fight through the screens and his court awareness has been terrible.

Kiyaman

Legend
Stat is becoming a problem....by not moving without the ball or cutting to score inside. Im tired of seeing Stat dribble 20 feet away from the basket, or shooting 20 feet away from the basket.

KingCharles34

All Star
Grab that rebound STAT!!!! and nice transition D by shump, what a steal he was. I was exaggerating how good i thought he would be when i said hes the next dwayne wade but now i feel hes already better then Wade. King Shumpertbury

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
STAT was playing decently good without Melo in the game. I dont care when STAT doesnt touch the ball when Melo is draining shots....WHEN HE DOES

Red

TYPE-A
TRIPLE DOUBLE FOR SHUMP...
crystalball.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is why we need set plays for our stars.

When the spacing + ISO game isn't there, WE HAVE NOTHING!

Right now a rookie is bailing out our game plan.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Sometimes I'm not sure I'm watching the same ish as you Kiya, Shumpert should unquestionably start until Baron is available, and maybe still should then. He is that good, see his current pre half statline. Also, I have issues with Stoudemire too, he should have passed a few times instead of forcing, but hes actually done pretty well overall tonight.