Boozer Opting Out

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56059/20081218/boozer_im_opting_out/

he is yet again going to opt out of his contract and test the market for more money.....he said"im definetly opting out, i feel i deserve a raise".......this dude is probably one of the biggest gold-diggers in basketball probably the biggest

he said similar things when he was with the cavs and we all know what happened there, he has alot of talent and is a great player but i think however goes out and signs him should NOT give him a player option cause he'll just end up leaving there too....i would put team options after 5 years so if he really sucks then release him when his value is really low and he wont get as much money, let karma bite him in the ass loll

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
So What !

SERIOUSLY wHO REALLY CARES DUDE. I KNOW I DON'T AND BY THE LOOKS OF THE NO REPLYS I AM NOT ALONE....TALK ABOUT THE KNICKS BABY.:peace:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Rookie mistake!

SERIOUSLY wHO REALLY CARES DUDE. I KNOW I DON'T AND BY THE LOOKS OF THE NO REPLYS I AM NOT ALONE....TALK ABOUT THE KNICKS BABY.:peace:

This is a NBA Thread, meaning the discussion pertains to other matters not related to The Knicks! Plus Boozer is a big name player so him opting out is relevant to any NBA fan!

Do You Prince!

mugili716

Benchwarmer
I would want Boozer on the knicks except for the fact that I dont think he would fit into D'Antoine's scheme of things..

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
This is a NBA Thread, meaning the discussion pertains to other matters not related to The Knicks! Plus Boozer is a big name player so him opting out is relevant to any NBA fan!

Do You Prince!

word lmao.....unno what this dude is talking about its a general nba thread :teeth:...and if he didnt care why he reply in it anyways??

Anyone really want him in NY?

I don't.

i wanted him on our team i must admit but after reading this i changed my mind loll.....

New New York

Quiet Storm
word lmao.....unno what this dude is talking about its a general nba thread :teeth:...and if he didnt care why he reply in it anyways??

i wanted him on our team i must admit but after reading this i changed my mind loll.....

I was thinking the exact same thing! There are atleast two threads created a day on this site that arent relevant to me, so I just skip them and keep it movin.

jpz17

Starter
sign him only if we pay under 10 mil per year.. but otherwise.. he could really help some teams. Imagine him on like Memphis.. or Portland.. wow

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I was thinking the exact same thing! There are atleast two threads created a day on this site that arent relevant to me, so I just skip them and keep it movin.

exactly man...i just dont pay it no mind loll....

sign him only if we pay under 10 mil per year.. but otherwise.. he could really help some teams. Imagine him on like Memphis.. or Portland.. wow

i dont see Portland taking him they have Aldridge developing no reason for them to stop his development he's becoming a really good player

unless he gets some nice money to stay in utah (i dont know if they'll pay up since paul millsap is playin like a beast), i see him goin to miami

thats where he's gonna go miami i think thats the whole reason behind his opting out

unless he gets some nice money to stay in utah (i dont know if they'll pay up since paul millsap is playin like a beast), i see him goin to miami

:agreed:

Nice call, very good spot for him to land seeing as how hurting for Bigs they are and they'll need to show Wade that they want to compete if they want any chance of re-signing him in 2010,

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
:agreed:

Nice call, very good spot for him to land seeing as how hurting for Bigs they are and they'll need to show Wade that they want to compete if they want any chance of re-signing him in 2010,

thx and i think the heat realize this to, hence why they'll keep a washed-up matrix (well on this team) so that his contract runs out, and they could use that money to pay boozer. boozer isnt up there with kg, bosh or duncan, but hes still a dominant post and reboundin force which is exactly what the heat need. and if this ends up happenin, deron williams will kno how lebron felt lol

Paul1355

All Star

Has it crossed your mind that maybe he was implying that Boozer going to FA can be available as a Knick?

I don't think Boozer is what we are looking for because he can't play defense but he is like Curry in the post, dominate. And has a mid range shot. He can give u 20ppg and 9 or 10 rebounds. He is like a stronger Zach with no long range shot.