PRESENTS TONIGHT'S GAME:

THE NY KNICKS

knicks.gif

<center>
</center>

vs.

Gay-ladelphia 69ers :fellatio:

b63l7nnxd3bl0cxemi3qahbbp.gif

Welcome everyone, tonight's match-up is a great one. Our NY KNICKS take on some shitty team from philly. Our run-and-gun style versus their more physical, hard-nosed style of play. Also, tonight's game is the home opener. So, it should be an eventful night at the Garden.

The line-ups:

FOR NY-

PG- Chris Duhon SG- Wilson Chandler SF- Jared Jeffries
2377.jpg
3194.jpg
1717.jpg

PF- Al Harrington C- David Lee
308.jpg
2772.jpg

FOR philly:

Village%2BPeople%2B538840653_452839dd1c_o.jpg

JOINT OF THE DAY-

WU-TANG CLAN- BRING DA RUCKUS

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This is as good as its gonna get right here :)

Hopefully we do a better job tonight than last night, its going to be real hard though...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i saw the thread where duhorn said the team was takin games seriously, they beta get serious and get ready to put a show in the garden. also im hoping we dont keep chuckin up so many 3's especially when we are in positions where we dont need to. imo chandler has looked horrid on offense in both games. he takes low percentage outside shots, and at time he looks idiotic. we all kno he has got atletism and strength, so hopefully he'll attack the basket more, and only take those outside shots when hes got a clean look. and the last thing i really want to see if gallo using his 3 pt range to aid him in attackin the basket. teams are probalbly starting to realize that gallo can light it up, and he can use that to his advantage.he should master the pump fake, like dirk does, and drive to the basket more, eitha creating a shot for another man or gettin an easier shot for himself. as much as i like seein the big cock stroke it from the outside *no homo* i really want to see his overall offensive reportroie improve. i believe in my knicks, and if they put the effort into this game, it'll be a good one.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I'm just gonna say right now... Funniest thread of the year... Hands down! hahaha

LETS ****ING GO KNICKS!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

CoolClyde

NY vs Gaytown

NY Knicks vs Gayladelphia 76ers
NY Yanks vs Gayladelphia Phillies
NY Giants vs Gayladelphia Eagles

How could all this NY vs gayness happen on 1 weekend?

Go Bricks!
knicklogo_anibrick.gif

Hi there... I'm going to try and watch the game online (since I'm in Brazil and have no access to a good sports cable channel), and I wanted to know two things. First, if you have any recs of free sites I might use and second, if anyone could confirm the time the game starts (is it in about twenty minutes? I'm trying to do the timezone calcs and I want to know if I did it right).

Thanks.

Paul1355

All Star
Gallo starting for Al i heard....let's hope Al does better off the bench and Gallo can start off shooting good early to gain his confidence.

Ok... I'm giving up on watching it online, my internet connection sucks right now and I can't stand to watch 3 seconds and have it stop on me. So if anyone knows of any good sites for downloading the game after it ends, please send me a PM. (I'm going to have stay away from this thread in order not to get spoiled!)

Thanks!

mafra

Legend
Chandler, Duhon, Harrington, N8 should have to drive the ball to the hoops and attempt a layup b4 they're allowed to shoot from 3. Hard to get in a rhythm when you're clanking 30-footers. PLUS, they are momentum killers.

Gallo should be the only guy with a green light.

I have to believe they want to "showcase" Jeffries so they can shed his contract. I see no other reason why he is starting and shooting so much.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Duhon is so bad... WTF. Why is he starting and why is he captain of the knicks wtfff???? doesn't make sense

mafra

Legend
Duhon is so bad... WTF. Why is he starting and why is he captain of the knicks wtfff???? doesn't make sense

Brandon Jennings right now is better than Chris Duhon. Hurts we have that still Hill wearing out the bench. Not having a PG is our biggest issue right now.

Still, our coach is horrible. We cannot shoot. You think his game plane would be to attack the rim and get into a rhythm. Instead, more jump shots and more bricks.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Winning 20 games this season is looking like a stretch by the way they're playing.

What churns my stomach is the fact that we don't have a lottery pick to make up for a lost season neither.

:boohoo:

mafra

Legend
Winning 20 games this season is looking like a stretch by the way they're playing.

What churns my stomach is the fact that we don't have a lottery pick to make up for a lost season neither.

:boohoo:

Not having a lottery pick is OK for 3 reasons:

1- We need all the cap space to sign free agents. Even if we had a#1, we would probably be trading it anyway.

2- Not really a great draft class. Wall and Davis maybe, but are we getting a top-3 pick?

3- We would blow it again. Lee & Danillo are the only draft picks I can remember worth anything anyway. Look at how we passed on some players for Jordan Hill.

I think we start going with defensive players (Darko and Hughes). We need a PG. Until then our offense (which should be our strength) will struggle.

So nice to see our future Gallo hit 2 early 3-pointers, and then we fail to get him the ball for 20 minutes. Smart.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm just gonna say right now... Funniest thread of the year... Hands down! hahaha

LETS ****ING GO KNICKS!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Yo, with the way the knicks are playing right now, I think they're still taking a nap...zzzzzzz I'ma join 'em.

Somebody wake me up when these knicks start playin' like a professional basketball team

iSaYughh

Starter
At this rate, Zeus will have to drop his seed in Donnie's vocal chords for him to spit a rap mighty enough to attract the quality FA's that'd actually justify us not having a lotto pick and the myth of our almighty "cap space".

Hill is a true abortion of a pick, though, so at least we won't have to endure Michael Sweetney Part Quattro after the season....:boohoo:

Damn, if we only had a PG with some pinache and potential to help max out our offensive schemes.....a halfway decent season + Lee/Gallo/?Jennings? (or make a fcking powermove to get a stud PG in draft and not have just slobbed Chandler's knob), over the backdrop of N8, Douglas, and Darko.....change we -- could have -- believed in.....

Scribbles

Rotation player
Nate Robinson feels a little pain and automatically runs in the locker room.

If you were in that much pain, you'd have to be carried in there not jog in there.

He officially mailed it in for tonight.

:barf:

D'antoni is seriously losing his grip on this team.

FIRE MIKE?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Hey at least we're consistent.

Dream Lineup:

Galo/ Dantoni
Galo/ The Towel Boy
Galo/ Dan Dantoni
Galo / Donnie Walsh
GALO/ Herb Williams