NBA League Pass

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Anyone has it? I have been notified that MSG games are blacked out in my area. I just got NBA League Pass today. Will this broadcast all the knicks games in the season?

just games in that Broadcasting area, for instance I live in DC so all Wizards games televised locally blackout on League Pass. But you should get every game not televised by MSG or the Nets broadcasting station.

Starks

Starter
Anyone has it? I have been notified that MSG games are blacked out in my area. I just got NBA League Pass today. Will this broadcast all the knicks games in the season?

That blows. I love the NBA, but i would never pay that much for league pass. TNT and ESPN games are more than enough

nyKnicks126

See I got love for the knicks, maybe you got love for the NBA. And since I may not be going to any games this year for the knicks, and MSG is blacked out, I am going to be getting all the knicks games on a package like that.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Dish Network! I'm having the same issue with MSG. I can get the channel for a while but at any moment it can go out, which really sucks so I got the sports package. I'll be able to see a good deal of Knicks games but it's not the same as having MSG. Next best thing though.

nyKnicks126

Dish Network! I'm having the same issue with MSG. I can get the channel for a while but at any moment it can go out, which really sucks so I got the sports package. I'll be able to see a good deal of Knicks games but it's not the same as having MSG. Next best thing though.

Yeah Dish network thats what I got. I got the league pass because its good, and it broadcasts almost all the games. So I am happy.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
you guys think u got problems. ive lived in NY for my whole life and have been watching every knick game possible for the past 3 yrs. but i left for college and am not in West Virginia. i cant get league pass in my room so idk what to do. is there any way to get games on the internet, or any way possible at all to watch clips of the games. ill do anything to watch my knicks this is going to be our year! please help me out

rady

Administrator
Staff member
get sopcast or tvu and watch'em live for free (lower quality but still..)

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Lol

Or you can pay for nba l-pass and watch it online at the dish networks website. Yeah i found this out not to long ago but its cool

:gony: