• Sixers

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Bucks

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Thought I would try to make it easier for you guys to see the remaining schedule for these four teams.

Knicks..Celtics...... Sixers
3/21- @Sixers....(W)...3/22- @Bucks.....(W)........ ..3/21-Knicks......(L)
3/23- @Raptors..(L)......3/23- @Sixers.....(L)......... 3/23-Celtics.....(W)
3/24- Pistons.....(W)....3/25- Wizards......(W).........3/25- @Spurs (L)
3/26- Bucks.......(W)....3/26- @Bobcats...(W)..........3/27- Cavs (W)
3/28- Magic.......(W) ....3/28- Jazz .........(W)...........3/30- @Wizard (L)
3/30- @Hawks....(L)....3/30- @Wolves......(W)..........3/31- Hawks (W)
3/31- Cavs.........(W)....4/1- Miami.........................4/3- @Miami
4/3- @Pacers..............4/4 Spurs..........................4/4- Raptors
4/5- @Magic...............4/5 @Bulls........................ 4/7- Magic
4/8- Bulls....................4/7@ Pacers...................... 4/8- @Celtics
4/10- @Bulls................4/8- Sixers........................ 4/10- @Nets
4/11- @Bucks..............4/10- @Miami................... 4/11- @Raptors
4/13- Wizards..............4/11- Hawks .....................4/13- Nets
4/15-Miami..................4/13- @Raptors.................. 4/16- @Magic
4/17- Celtics ..............4/14- @Nets....................... 4/17- Pacers
4/18- @Nets...............4/15- @Bobcats.................. 4/18 @cavs
4/20- @Cavs...............4/17- @Knicks.................. 4/21- @Pacers
4/22- @Hawks.............4/18- Magic....................... 4/23- @nets
4/25- Clippers..............4/20- @Hawks................. 4/25- @Bucks
4/26- @Bobcats.......... 4/24- Miami.................... 4/26- @Pistons
................................4/26- Bucks......................................................

Bucks
3/22- Boston *******(L)
3/23- @Bobcats*******3 games in a row (W)
3/24- Indiana ******* (L)
3/26- @Knicks (L)
3/27- Hawks (W)
3/30- @Cavs (W)
3/31- Grizzlies (L)
4/2- @Wizards
4/4- Cavs
4/6- Bobcats
4/7- Blazers
4/9- Thunder
4/10 Knicks
4/13- @pistons
4/14 Pacers
4/18- @Wizards
4/19 @Pacers
4/21- Nets
4/23- Raptors
4/25- Sixers
4/26- @celtics

Teams above .500
  • Knicks play 11 teams above .500
  • Celtics play 12 teams above .500
  • Sixers play 10 teams above .500
  • Bucks play 9 teams above. 500
Teams Above .600
  • Knicks play 5 teams above .600
  • Celtics play 5 teams above .600
  • Sixers play 4 teams above .600
  • Bucks play 1 team above .600
Road games
  • Knicks (11)
  • Celtics (12)
  • Sixers (12)
  • Bucks (8)
The remaining schedule for these four teams does seem pretty much equal. The Knicks have (2) remaining games agains the Bucks, which would be huge to win. They also have (1) left against the Celtics at home, and (1) left against the Sixers today.

The Hawks schedule on paper looks really easy. The Knicks really have to collect a lot of wins to catch up to them. The Bucks also have 11 games left against teams above 500 and have caught fire as of late with a 5 game win streak.

Last edited:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
We could be 1 game behind the sixers after this weekend following two potential loses by Philly to the Celtics and Spurs.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We could be 1 game behind the sixers after this weekend following two potential loses by Philly to the Celtics and Spurs.

Sweet thread! Thanks for that. I repped the **** out of you.:lol:

Every chance Philly could drop those 2 games.

Would you mind putting the Bucks' schedule up?:thumbsup:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;221996 said:
Sweet thread! Thanks for that. I repped the **** out of you.:lol:

Every chance Philly could drop those 2 games.

Would you mind putting the Bucks' schedule up?:thumbsup:

Got you bro, I'll do it now. Thanks my man.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
The way our boys have been playing, I am thinking ECF already.

Thank you, MDA. Your resignation was the best play you've drawn up in New York.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Great thread Coolrun worth some rep

sixers have the easiest schedule out the 3 its not super easy but fairly easy , this is the NBA anything can happen on any given night

look at Bostons schedule for April my god that will be hell for them minus the exception of about 3 teams they will play. There not a deep team like us and there old this will only hurt them

The Bucks have a fairly easy schedule to but, lets not forget they are still the "Bucks" they can go into a Losing streak at anytime i think they will make the playoffs though there playing good basketball i think they can knock out the celtics and wrap up the 8th spot i still dont see Boston keeping up with that april schedule and back2backs no way no how if they do then kudos to them. They will be a tough out if they manage to make the playoffs.

The knicks can surpass the Celtics im very confident they will surpass them look who we got coming up Craptors put us back at 500 then we have the pistons and then we have a very tough schedule coming up after that, but the way were playing we can beat ANYBODY in this league.

From 3/28 to 4/11 if we can go 6-2 or 5-3 were in great shape

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Thank you, MDA. Your resignation was the best play you've drawn up in New York.

game43-12.jpg

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;222016 said:
No dramas. A fine thread.

The Bucks schedule is now up and notice they have that 3 game back to back to back coming up. With the trade they did look for them to hopefully have a loss of chemistry and drop a few hahah

:beer:

KingCharles34

All Star
Teams above .500
  • Knicks play 10 teams above .500
  • Celtics play 12 teams above .500
  • Sixers play 10 teams above .500
  • Bucks play 9 teams above. 500
Teams Above .600
  • Knicks play 5 teams above .600
  • Celtics play 5 teams above .600
  • Sixers play 4 teams above .600
  • Bucks play 1 team above .600
Road games
  • Knicks (10)
  • Celtics (12)
  • Sixers (12)
  • Bucks (8)

Updated Teams played above .500 and Road games...

Looks like the Celtics definitely have a tougher schedule then us and they have a back to back to back spanning from April 13th to April 15th. Its against easy teams (Raptors, Nets, Bobcats) but they're bound to lose one of those games. They have been impressive for old men, ill give them that but i guarantee they dont handle their biz on one of those nights

Nice thread by the way, Antoni's 6 game losing streak really hurt us but we have one more win to go before we cancel that out and who knows what to expect from the strugglin 76ers (4-6 in last 10 games) and the Celtics who have been solid to this point but could fall off at any moment as we've seen in the past from them.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Updated Teams played above .500 and Road games...

Looks like the Celtics definitely have a tougher schedule then us and they have a back to back to back spanning from April 13th to April 15th. Its against easy teams (Raptors, Nets, Bobcats) but they're bound to lose one of those games. They have been impressive for old men, ill give them that but i guarantee they dont handle their biz on one of those nights

Nice thread by the way, Antoni's 6 game losing streak really hurt us but we have one more win to go before we cancel that out and who knows what to expect from the strugglin 76ers (4-6 in last 10 games) and the Celtics who have been solid to this point but could fall off at any moment as we've seen in the past from them.

Garnett is now the Celtics starting Center and he's been seeing a lot of mintues. At his age, coming out of high school and all those miles on his legs look for him to really slow down. They don't have anyone really backing him up off the bench either. While on the topic of thier bench, thier bench suckksssss. I am also confident we will surpass them.

The X-Factor out of all these teams is really the Bucks. No1 really knows what to expect out of them, becuase of the trade for Elis.

KingCharles34

All Star
^ Thats definitely true about their bench, they have some guys contribute occasionally like Pietrus and Marquis Daniels who just came back from injury

But our bench aka the infamous mobb deep is easily superior to Bostons, your right about garnett too. Hes played in so many games, i give him his props for what hes done to this point but he could fall off any game now. Pierce has definitely lost a little something but hes still very smart and slick. Allen can still play, Rondo is the Knicks killer. He rapes us everytime with no vaseline, he uses our own blood as lube. Im hoping Woodson will come up with a better defensive gameplan to slow down Rondo then Antoni did. I believe Woody will, if we can slow down Rondo we can easily beat them. Pierce will probably get his, hes clutch against us but slowing down Rondoe is key

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The X-Factor out of all these teams is really the Bucks. No1 really knows what to expect out of them, becuase of the trade for Elis.

It's a bit of a concern, IMO. That backcourt is fuggin' FAST! Both Jennings and Ellis can burst out a 40+ night and both can dime and disrupt on defense.

Ilyasova has decided that he's a baller, and Drew Gooden just got player of the week honors. Might be wrong there.

Whatever the result, the East's low seeds will be decided in a very tight race.:2cents:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;222039 said:
It's a bit of a concern, IMO. That backcourt is fuggin' FAST! Both Jennings and Ellis can burst out a 40+ night and both can dime and disrupt on defense.

Ilyasova has decided that he's a baller, and Drew Gooden just got player of the week honors. Might be wrong there.

Whatever the result, the East's low seeds will be decided in a very tight race.:2cents:

Ironically I would love it that way and ask for nothing else. Once the playoff start team records dont carry over, only thing that does is the streak and hot play of a team. So maybe Woody is a gift from God, and if we continue to play like this, it will be to our benifit going into the playoff hot while other teams like Miami, and Chicago will rest thier stars. (causing a break in rythm)

TakMan

Rotation player
Anyone else not feeling this Bucks team? I just don't think they'll last. No excuses if Knicks don't make the playoffs.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Anyone else not feeling this Bucks team? I just don't think they'll last. No excuses if Knicks don't make the playoffs.

They're playing pretty well. No reason to think they will slow down, much like us. They want exactly what we want and that's why its important for us to win as many games as possible.

TakMan

Rotation player
They're playing pretty well. No reason to think they will slow down, much like us. They want exactly what we want and that's why its important for us to win as many games as possible.

I just don't see where they'll keep their consistency from. They have a load of streaky shooters, and a below average defence. I really don't believe in the squad they have. At this point, as things stand, one should only blame the Knicks if we do not make the playoffs.

We are playing with urgency and heart. Our defense and tenacity is peeking. We are subbing according to situations. We just beat Phili with a poor shooting performance from most of our players. Plus we kept Chandler on the bench in the 4th and J.J. was also out.

Our Defense will lead the way for the rest of our talent to follow. This is wehere the consistancy comes in to play. If we just worried about scoring we probably would still be on that losing streak. Our guys clearly want to win...and numerous Knick players said they wanted to do it with their defense.