New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks 11/02/08

Should Marbury Be Played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KBlack25

Starter
duhon is starting to piss me off... he brings the ball up the court too slowly and is dribbling too much in the same place without moving around enough. he's not making the good pass off the picks, many times missing an open man.

Co-sign, this team is clearly better when they are running and moving the ball quickly up and down the court...

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
just past the middle point of the third quarter and the knicks have lost their composure. the team is looking horrible right now, damn bucks.

Akamu

The King
duhon is starting to piss me off... he brings the ball up the court too slowly and is dribbling too much in the same place without moving around enough. he's not making the good pass off the picks, many times missing an open man.

Here is a little hint.........

DUHON
SUCKS!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^^ co-sign

duhorn is a fukkin bum. This guy aint no starter. Fukk it, this season is already over. Im with abcd now, we not winnin any more then 25 games.

JayJ44

Starter

I agree, he's a very below average player, to put it nicely. He would be a good role player on a team with a good starting point guard. But he is not a starter.

We can't make a 3 tonight. They've been open looks, but they just can't knock them down. Steph would have been useful tonight, he would provide some easy baskets with his penetration and would probably be the best 3 point shooter on this night.

Kiyaman

Legend
Co-sign, this team is clearly better when they are running and moving the ball quickly up and down the court...

K-Black, that is why alot of people are angry with Dantoni.
Marbury showed that he could push the ball in a fast transition for 5 to 8 minutes straight. It's not about him being the best player on the team..... it's about getting the Knick players used to playing at an uptempo pace....on a normal beat.
And Marbury is the best guard on this team to do that.

In midseason the Knicks will lose games on a consecutive basis with teams fighting to get into the playoffs.
The Knicks had a chance to win alot of games early in the season with Marbury pushing the ball.
Now we are going to lose all season...

8 minutes left in the 4th Qtr.
Bucks-82
Knicks-73

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Here is a little hint.........

DUHON
SUCKS!

AMEN!

Duhon is the #1 reason the Knicks lost tonight. He jacked up a bunch of threes, refused to drive to the basket, and commited foolish turnovers. Duhon's horrible play put was what caused the Knicks to get in such in a huge deficit.

I hope all you haterburys enjoy the losses.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
his defense aint even that good. Sessions has owned him and done more then just outplay him. Duhorn is a bum ass maggot. What the fukk has he done? 6 points and 2 assists? Fukk outta here.

Starbury>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Suck my wiener f@ggot ass haterburys

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
^^ co-sign

duhorn is a fukkin bum. This guy aint no starter. Fukk it, this season is already over. Im with abcd now, we not winnin any more then 25 games.
I think the Knicks will win 22 games on the dot. If D'Antoni decides to start Marbury, the Knicks might even win 35 games, or maybe even get the 8th spot by luck. But as it is now, the Knicks are in for a horrible season.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think the Knicks will win 22 games on the dot. If D'Antoni decides to start Marbury, the Knicks might even win 35 games, or maybe even get the 8th spot by luck. But as it is now, the Knicks are in for a horrible season.

I completely agree with you. Maybe this loss will make D'antoni get more realistic.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree that Duhorn is not a starting point guard, he's a good backup or role player certainly. The damage is done though when it comes to Marbury.

Kiyaman

Legend
Every uptempo run n gun team strive to score 30 points each quarter.
Their number one objective is to score before their oponets could get back on defense.

The Bucks have a very poor defensive system plus they played last night, and the running Dantoni Knicks only averaged 21.5 points per quarter on the Bucks.

JayJ44

Starter
Surprisingly, Q-Rich has played the best by far tonight. 28 points, made a lot of his 3's. Unsurprisingly, Duhon and Crawford played the worst by far. They combined for 7 points.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
A bad loss, to a not so great team. there was no offensive flow tonight. milwaukee came in and played a half court game and it took away from the knicks new run and gun style.

WiL8000

Rotation player
What an ugly game this was, I expected more c'mon this is the Bucks! Q-Rich had a decent game, as good as I've seen from him in a long time. This game really exposed a dire weakness the Knicks have.

When they can't score and don't have a presence in the middle, they're in deep trouble. This is when not having Eddy Curry in shape and playing well really hurts the team. I would love him traded at this point as much as the next guy but the Knicks have no alternative besides James for a true center. I'd love for the guy to go on the Atkins diet and contribute.

Akamu

The King
Nice avatar LOL, we need Lebron to get things poppin!

When your team get's owned by the Bucks you die a little inside-

jpz17

Starter
well... man, I don't know, Duhon doesn't suck. Hes just not worth 5mil and not worth starting. Oh and Q did great today for once

WiL8000

Rotation player
Thanks for the big ups on the avatar Akamu. Duhorn doesn't suck I agree with the last comment, like I said this guy is a good reserve PG. Unfortunately we have a very talented PG in Marbury, but he's alienated this team so badly that they've decided to pay him to sit the pine. Hopefully we trade him for something worth while to help this team out.