Yea!!!!!!!! David Lee

d2319

Benchwarmer
He got MVP at to rookie vs. sophomore game! He deserved it! Hopefuly Nate could get the slam dunk contest and us Knick fans would be really happy. Also if we can get to the playoffs! I believe we are one big streak away from getting to .500. LETS'S GO KNICKS!

Nice!

This is GREAT for David cuz now he's gettin some acknowledgment nationwide! This is even more progress from David Lee!

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Congratulations to David Lee. Did anyone notice that David Aldridge asked him why he isn't starting? If Lee and Eddy keep improving and Lee is finally made a starter, we could potentially have an All-Star front court.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
David Lee played like a monster in the game.Just think what numbers he would be putting up if he did start?? It would be scary!!! Just when you think he is doing all he can do then he comes out with a monsterous game like the other night.

Whats his situation with his contract?? how many more years has he got until he is a FA?? The knicks front office should sit him down today and sign him to another new deal that would keep him here for a long time.David Lee is the future of the New York Knicks!!!!!!!!

i llove david lee just as much as the next knicks fan but to say imagine the numbers hed put up as a starter is not accurate
he is averaging a double double as a bench player
obviously those numbers will go up if he starts
not a huge amount though... he is already playing 32 minutes a night
if he starts he wont magically start averging 30 pts a game
remember this was all star weekend... that means no one plays defense
its a little different when there is a defense on the floor
i do think lee is an unbelievable talent and with sum time will be an premier player in the league... definately can be an all star... but lets not jump the gun if you expect too much too soon then hell be a disappointment and thats not right considering how goood he will eventually be...
by the way my favorite thing about lee is not only his gameplay but also his attitude... he wants to be the best but more importantly want the team to be the best...he is a class act and a funny guy something that seems to be rare to sports these days

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
i llove david lee just as much as the next knicks fan but to say imagine the numbers hed put up as a starter is not accurate
he is averaging a double double as a bench player
obviously those numbers will go up if he starts
not a huge amount though... he is already playing 32 minutes a night
if he starts he wont magically start averging 30 pts a game
remember this was all star weekend... that means no one plays defense
its a little different when there is a defense on the floor
i do think lee is an unbelievable talent and with sum time will be an premier player in the league... definately can be an all star... but lets not jump the gun if you expect too much too soon then hell be a disappointment and thats not right considering how goood he will eventually be...
by the way my favorite thing about lee is not only his gameplay but also his attitude... he wants to be the best but more importantly want the team to be the best...he is a class act and a funny guy something that seems to be rare to sports these days

I can agree with that bud!!

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
dwight howard will always be a better defender but i believe david would be better on offense, rebounding is about the same

Dwight Howard is stronger and has a more explosive offensive set than D-Lee... I think Howard will always be better... but D-Lee could develop into a Marcus Camby type rebounder/hustler (with less shot blocking ability)... if he gets stronger though... who knows...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Congratulations to david lee, wow what a player this guy is. He should be starting next to curry and I do now think frye needs to go. I like him beu his best friend is a better player. Lee is simply the man, very fun to watch. Props again to lee and also to nate robinson for givin a good effort in the dunk contest.

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
D. Howard plays center d. lee plays the 3 and 4. Even if Howard plays along side someone that plays center he's still a center.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Wow!! is David Lee a beast or what?? we struck gold when we drafted this kid he is simply AMAZING.Sign this kid to a lifetime contract!!!!!!:peace:

d2319

Benchwarmer
Wow!! is David Lee a beast or what?? we struck gold when we drafted this kid he is simply AMAZING.Sign this kid to a lifetime contract!!!!!!:peace:[

Life time!? L.O.L. Thats like the contract we signed with Allan Housten. L.O.L. He gets paid for ..................................... NOTHING! David Lee is great though. If they trade him, I don't know what I will do!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Wow!! is David Lee a beast or what?? we struck gold when we drafted this kid he is simply AMAZING.Sign this kid to a lifetime contract!!!!!!:peace:[

Life time!? L.O.L. Thats like the contract we signed with Allan Housten. L.O.L. He gets paid for ..................................... NOTHING! David Lee is great though. If they trade him, I don't know what I will do!

LOL,I know what your saying man BUT the knicks front office has a knack for trading away good players that could have helped our team for years.That what scares me!!

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Let's not go giving him lifetime contracts after two seasons though... that steve francis contract looked like a good idea when houston offered him the money back in the day too...