The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Should a waiver claim be allowed for Beal? There's no timetable for a return but if he is back that is huge.

So how should this be handled? Part says he should be untouchable and another part says those who saved their waiver status should be awarded? This should be decided before Thursday.

I think its fair that no one should be allowed to add him and Im in good claim position.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

i think it's fair that whoever has top waiver is entitled to pick. that's the way it is,
and why you save your waivers.

true, New Wigger Pattycakes is throwing away the season like a spoiled baby,
first attempting rape trade with Coqboy, now dropping good players to the wind.

If WaterMelon is paying attention, Beal is his to peal. otherwise, Lerch's Dwarfs
will scoop him up.

unfortunately, ce la vie.
shenanig*gers.

smokes

Huge Member
Further I can't lock down his ability to drop given that he's playing vs me this week so you guys have to make the decision on that.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, it's not that, something's definitely wrong with my firefox browser, i had no problem setting my lineups from chrome

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Last night WaterMELOn had both Miles and Lewis benched. Not longer than a couple of hours ago those two were still benched... and now they're in his starting lineup, which gave WaterMELOn some additional FPs for last night. Can someone explain that to me?

metrocard

Legend
Last night WaterMELOn had both Miles and Lewis benched. Not longer than a couple of hours ago those two were still benched... and now they're in his starting lineup, which gave WaterMELOn some additional FPs for last night. Can someone explain that to me?

That's WEIRD!

metrocard

Legend
I see Blob City going 10-11.

Can he still sneak into the 8th seed?

I just want him to so he can knock his boy Beef Helmets out of the 1st round.

How much of a coincidence that would be...haha.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm getting suspicious. How is that possible that a guy, who notoriously leaves his lineups open and until now hasn't make a waiver/free agent move since January 10th, now magically moves benched players to his starting lineup after they played their games and picks up a waiver of the year the day Beal was available? metro? smokes?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Your team is 1-7 in the last 8 games.
Tomfoolery at it's finest lol.

No ones denying my team sucks this yr. I have no prob saying that. But you continually deny that shady things are gng on when it's somewhat clear to myself and others that is not the case.

Last yr none of this weird crap was happening, accept when u had Datprince come back to the league to make a trade w u when he hadnt set his lineups for wks. Then u had the nerve to turn around and start a league, which to this point i can honestly say has no integrity. You sir are a cheating sack of ****.

metrocard

Legend
No ones denying my team sucks this yr. I have no prob saying that. But you continually deny that shady things are gng on when it's somewhat clear to myself and others that is not the case.

Last yr none of this weird crap was happening . The league has no integrity.

Then leave.

metrocard

Legend
People are still bitching about the past? rono, you've been lame to play with all year. You've bitched from the beginning to the end. Those issues have been settled and you're not over them. Do you realize how much you bring the league down with your negativity and non-constructive whining? This league can be fun as hell, but once a week you pop up with some pointless rant that makes you look like you're having a period. You kill the mood to everything.

Enough. I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of it.

Patriots may have looked to go for the win this week, he's free to waive who ever he wants. Gibson is out for a week or two and Beal is out for this week. Theres two weeks left. I didn't even notice when the move happen, but I don't get why you guys cry about something like that. Just worry about your team and win games. A lot of guys in here are in jeopardy of missing the playoffs and it's not due to "shenanigans". Playing better should be your main focus.