The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
In the end, you're going to sound like a sore loser. You make no points, you repeat the same rants and complaints that are outdated and doesn't help anything in this league.

Doesn't seem you like yourself too much, are you depressed?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Umm actually im pretty sure others see wht i see. Clyde has posted re this crap recently n so has Dswonson. We had to bring smokes in to cocommish because of your nonsense. I say what want. Your assertions re my comments are incorrect. Think bout how your actions make you look.. Atleast no one questions or can say im not honest.

People are still bitching about the past? rono, you've been lame to play with all year. You've bitched from the beginning to the end. Those issues have been settled and you're not over them. Do you realize how much you bring the league down with your negativity and non-constructive whining? This league can be fun as hell, but once a week you pop up with some pointless rant that makes you look like you're having a period. You kill the mood to everything.

Enough. I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of it.

Patriots may have looked to go for the win this week, he's free to waive who ever he wants. Gibson is out for a week or two and Beal is out for this week. Theres two weeks left. I didn't even notice when the move happen, but I don't get why you guys cry about something like that. Just worry about your team and win games. A lot of guys in here are in jeopardy of missing the playoffs and it's not due to "shenanigans". Playing better should be your main focus.

metrocard

Legend
I actually CHOSE smokes to be commish, you weakling. Stop typing like a 12 year old, perk your chest up and have some confidence in yourself. You don't even believe in 90% of the crying crap you type.

Umm actually im pretty sure others see wht i see. Clyde has posted re this crap recently n so has Dswonson. We had to bring smokes in to cocommish because of your nonsense. I say what want. Your assertions re my comments are incorrect. Think bout how your actions make you look.. Atleast no one questions or can say im not honest.

metrocard

Legend
It's amazing how a pretty much useless person in the league who's team has been the worst team in the last 8 games is depressed enough to embarrass himself like this.

Win a game already. You words hold no weight at this point. You're crying about something that already happen.

You don't handle life too well. Do you need someone to hold your hand when you cross the street?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Patriots may have looked to go for the win this week, he's free to waive who ever he wants. Gibson is out for a week or two and Beal is out for this week. Theres two weeks left. I didn't even notice when the move happen, but I don't get why you guys cry about something like that. Just worry about your team and win games. A lot of guys in here are in jeopardy of missing the playoffs and it's not due to "shenanigans". Playing better should be your main focus.
Yeah, maybe I'm overreacting... but I'm in a serious fight for the 4th seed and winning against WaterMELOn would pretty much put me in the safe zone. BTW, next week's gonna be huge, our last matchup was pretty close if I remember correctly. Now, with all Wharfies available and Tobiasanity thrilling the league maybe I can get a W against the Coquis?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It's amazing how a pretty much useless person in the league who's team has been the worst team in the last 8 games is depressed enough to embarrass himself like this.

Win a game already. You words hold no weight at this point. You're crying about something that already happen.

You don't handle life too well. Do you need someone to hold your hand when you cross the street?

Youre an idiot. Im not the guy that got a player to trade w him who hadnt been active for weeks. Do u need someone to tell you whats honest n what isnt??

N u brought smokes in because u were getting questioned earlier in the season. Your FOS dude.

metrocard

Legend
Yeah, maybe I'm overreacting... but I'm in a serious fight for the 4th seed and winning against WaterMELOn would pretty much put me in the safe zone. BTW, next week's gonna be huge, our last matchup was pretty close if I remember correctly. Now, with all Wharfies available and Tobiasanity thrilling the league maybe I can get a W against the Coquis?

I could very well lose, Blob City will take away my confidence and I'll probably drop Kemba Walker out of deliriousness.

Your team can pretty seal the deal with the 4th seed considering Clyde's team is in a slump.

I know you're rooting for the HotMice, Killed, All Stars, and even me because Blob has been the best team in this league since he took over.

My predictions for this week

FJ < BC
TA > Displacers
DPCA > PP
WMD < Wharfies
NVP > TBH ( so hopefully and what a coincidence thatll be)
NJC > CCB
Multiple Crygasms < KilledorBeKilled
HM > SS

Predicted records

1. Beef Helmets 16-3
2. Displacers 15 - 4
3. Coquis 13 - 6
4. Wharfies 11 - 8
5. Brusiers 10 - 9
6. NJC 10 - 9
7. WMD 10 - 9
8. Stars 10 - 9

9. Crygasms 10 - 9
10.PrimeTime 9-10
11. Hot MICE 8 - 11
12. Blob City 8 - 11
13. Killed 8 - 11
14. Amare 7 - 12
15. Patriots 4 - 15
16. All Stars 3 - 16

metrocard

Legend
Youre an idiot. Im not the guy that got a player to trade w him who hadnt been active for weeks. Do u need someone to tell you whats honest n what isnt??

N u brought smokes in because u were getting questioned earlier in the season. Your FOS dude.

We understand you have an intellectual disability. It'll be okay.

No, you're the guy who may miss the playoffs after being 1-7 in the last couple of games.

Get over the past, you sound like a butt hurt ex. Are you the psycho type guy who stalks his exes? You're showing the defects of your personality here for nothing, because theres nothing to be discussed. These topics are old and they've been out debated and proven to be false.

I'm the fairest guy in this league, no one comes close.
Take a chance to look at the positive I've done for this league instead of being a whining biggoty bi.tch.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
We understand you have an intellectual disability. It'll be okay.

No, you're the guy who may miss the playoffs after being 1-7 in the last couple of games.

Get over the past, you sound like a butt hurt ex. Are you the psycho type guy who stalks his exes? You're showing the defects of your personality here for nothing, because theres nothing to be discussed. These topics are old and they've been out debated and proven to be false.

I'm the fairest guy in this league, no one comes close.
Take a chance to look at the positive I've done for this league instead of being a whining biggoty bi.tch.

Im telling the truth just like i always do. N u questioning my intellect is funny. Ive prob done more in a yr than u have in your whole life.

Again i'll say it.. cause people round here seem to forget. Im not the guy that traded w datprince who was inactive for weeks, actually pretty much the whole season, to get an edge. Youre a worthless cheater. Thats all there is to it.

metrocard

Legend
Im telling the truth just like i always do. N u questioning my intellect is funny. Ive prob done more in a yr than u have in your whole life.

Again i'll say it.. cause people round here seem to forget. Im not the guy that traded w datprince who was inactive for weeks, actually pretty much the whole season, to get an edge. Youre a worthless cheater. Thats all there is to it.

G.betha.gif

Rono has ran out of things to say he's gone to the point of bringing up the Prince situation that has happen well over a year :lol: . He's not even staying relevant to this season. How lame can you be?

Does that haunt you in your sleep? You're really depressed papa, go accomplish something. Haven't seen confidence this low ever in my life.

By the way, if you're telling the truth (no one has been accusing you of lying) why would you have to state you're saying the truth? Wouldn't a person who sees no truth in their words need to state that to reinsert to readers that they're trying to sell the truth when they're really full of crap? Am I right or am I right?

You know better to get into a conflict with me, you gain nothing and lose everything...it's been the cased. As you walk away logging out this forum with your head down with poor depressed body posture and going to back to your sheety life, you'll realize I own you soul and you forever be my inferior. I do pity you, at the same time I hope the best for you. I bullied guys like you in high school so, this is second nature to me. Trust me, it can be worst.

Now go do some pushups, your confidence is falling.

smokes

Huge Member
You guys really need to chill out on the past and just relax. Just because you guys dislike each other because of past forum wars should not be brought up repeatedly during the season.

Re NVP drops, that pisses me off a lot. I locked down his adds/drops specifically to stop this thing happening and believe me when my matchup with him is over his adds/drops will be straight back on lockdown. There is NO REASON for him to care about winning this week, he has no beef with me and he cannot possibly reach the playoffs. Those drops screw things around but at the same time there is no oddity about WaterMELOn picking Beal up, look 2 pages back in this thread and you'll see that he saw us talking about it.

Other than that there may have been a strange thing or two happen during the league this year but none of it has actually benefited metro in the slightest so continually slinging crap at him because of it is pointless and irrelevant.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
G.betha.gif

Rono has ran out of things to say he's gone to the point of bringing up the Prince situation that has happen well over a year :lol: . He's not even staying relevant to this season. How lame can you be?

Does that haunt you in your sleep? You're really depressed papa, go accomplish something. Haven't seen confidence this low ever in my life.

In metros world just because you do smthng in the past it means people who were around at the time and saw it for what it was should act like said thing never happened n like it didnt affect ones thinking/ opinion.

You lost credibility when you did that trade w datprince. You lost more re the nonsense from this season. Just because youd like for me to forget n act like nothing happened it doesnt mean i will. Now, with your substandard education n feeble mind, try to comprehend the above.

metrocard

Legend
I can't say Patriots doesn't care about winning entirely (maybe not the whole season but he may have some grudge matches he wants to win), he's picked up active players who are active to play for this week. He won't make the playoffs, so what's the sense in keeping Beal and Gibson who are banged up? They'll return soon, but by the time they're 100% the season will be over. In defense of NVP, his squad is currently competing against the best league in the squad.

Think about the madness behind NVP and it may make a lot more sense.

Patriots vs Beef Helmets may be a rivalry in itself.

Helmets is a model how you should run your team.
Patriots is a model how you shouldn't run your team.

I've gotten complaints from Helmets on how reckless Patriots was with his squad throughout the season, and the results showed.
I've also gotten complaints from Patriots on how unfair Helmets was to Patriots, who felt misunderstood...but doesnt make sense either.

Patriots definitely is a trollish type squad. May be annoying to face the last 2 weeks consider everyone should beat him.

smokes

Huge Member
And to be perfectly honest with you guys you need to actually wake up and see these things coming rather than just piping up after they happen.

I locked down NVP adds/drops for this reason, metro unlocked them to give him a chance to actually play, I specifically said that this was not a good idea but no one else gives a f*ck so I let it slide and now you're all complaining about it because yes it happened. Be proactive instead of reactive.

smokes

Huge Member
I can't say Patriots doesn't care about winning entirely (maybe not the whole season but he may have some grudge matches he wants to win), he's picked up active players who are active to play for this week. He won't make the playoffs, so what's the sense in keeping Beal and Gibson who are banged up? They'll return soon, but by the time they're 100% the season will be over. In defense of NVP, his squad is currently competing against the best league in the squad.

Think about the madness behind NVP and it may make a lot more sense.

Patriots vs Beef Helmets may be a rivalry in itself.

Helmets is a model how you should run your team.
Patriots is a model how you shouldn't run your team.

I've gotten complaints from Helmets on how reckless Patriots was with his squad throughout the season, and the results showed.
I've also gotten complaints from Patriots on how unfair Helmets was to Patriots, who felt misunderstood...but doesnt make sense either.

Patriots definitely is a trollish type squad. May be annoying to face the last 2 weeks consider everyone should beat him.

Sorry but NVP stopped caring about winning in this league the moment he tried to give his entire team to you for free and at that point he should have been on full lockdown to stop this kinda crap happening, but as I said, when it's only me who brings it up, and everyone else sits in the shadows, I'm not gonna take action purely on my own opinion especially when I'm the one who has to play him this week and I'm sure I would have been accused of shenanigans for locking him down the week he plays vs me.

Not like he has a chance in hell of beating me but whatever.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You guys really need to chill out on the past and just relax. Just because you guys dislike each other because of past forum wars should not be brought up repeatedly during the season.

Re NVP drops, that pisses me off a lot. I locked down his adds/drops specifically to stop this thing happening and believe me when my matchup with him is over his adds/drops will be straight back on lockdown. There is NO REASON for him to care about winning this week, he has no beef with me and he cannot possibly reach the playoffs. Those drops screw things around but at the same time there is no oddity about WaterMELOn picking Beal up, look 2 pages back in this thread and you'll see that he saw us talking about it.

Other than that there may have been a strange thing or two happen during the league this year but none of it has actually benefited metro in the slightest so continually slinging crap at him because of it is pointless and irrelevant.

Then why the hell did he drop the players then? Isnt NVP one of metros friends?? Idc who picked up Beal. ****s still suspicious.

smokes

Huge Member
RE LERCHER:

This has been stated twice before in this thread when Gangnam Style (DCinNY) left the league over the same circumstances...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to retroactively place players in lineups even for the commissioner. What you saw is a display bug from yahoo! whereby the player has set his lineup but it has not updated for everyone else to see.

As I said this was mentioned earlier, and to EVERYONE: keep yourself up to date on this thread, read on from the point you left off last time and the amount of confusion/misunderstanding in the league would be drastically reduced. You can also keep yourself up to date on the goings on in the league and prevent situations like the adds/drops bullsh*t from occurring.

smokes

Huge Member
Then why the hell did he drop the players then? Isnt NVP one of metros friends?? Idc who picked up Beal. ****s still suspicious.

It's suspicious in the sense that I'm 99.99999% sure he dropped them just to f*ck with league but that's it. What benefit does metro get from dropping his friends players? metro had 0 chance to pick those players up since he is #12 on waiver priority.

As I said I made several posts about this likely happening last week but no one cared to respond. Now it happened, and now people care. Well sorry but too late.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Sorry but NVP stopped caring about winning in this league the moment he tried to give his entire team to you for free and at that point he should have been on full lockdown to stop this kinda crap happening, but as I said, when it's only me who brings it up, and everyone else sits in the shadows, I'm not gonna take action purely on my own opinion especially when I'm the one who has to play him this week and I'm sure I would have been accused of shenanigans for locking him down the week he plays vs me.

Not like he has a chance in hell of beating me but whatever.

Yea when that 1st happened re NVP n metro i almost walked. As i said before this league is bull****.