Nate Robinson (Celtics) will help us beat Cavs.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
I really hate the Celtics. They are fhaggits who loves acting and faking injuries on the court, but i must say I'll root for them. Beat the Cavs so we get Lebron James this summer. Sweep the Cavs if possible! Do you guys think Nate is thinking about Knick fans right now? Like he knows what's at stake for us in this series? And with that in mind, do you guys think he'll play extra hard (score 40+) in order to beat the Cavs?

Discuss further lol. Not really great topic, but we don't hav much to talk about neway hahaha.

KBlack25

Starter
I really hate the Celtics. They are fhaggits who loves acting and faking injuries on the court, but i must say I'll root for them. Beat the Cavs so we get Lebron James this summer. Sweep the Cavs if possible! Do you guys think Nate is thinking about Knick fans right now? Like he knows what's at stake for us in this series? And with that in mind, do you guys think he'll play extra hard (score 40+) in order to beat the Cavs?

Discuss further lol. Not really great topic, but we don't hav much to talk about neway hahaha.

john_stewart_facepalm.gif

XH20X

Rookie

Ok, i don't really understand what you are trying to say here, you are sort of babbling nonsense. First of all, celtics are gonna lose. Second of all, how is beating the cavs gonna bring Lebron to NY, it will only strengthen his resolve to stay. Third of all, wth does nate have to do with anything. If you have been watching any of the games plus even before the playoffs, Doc said he is not playing Nate nor Daniels and thus are inactive.

Ok, i don't really understand what you are trying to say here, you are sort of babbling nonsense. First of all, celtics are gonna lose. Second of all, how is beating the cavs gonna bring Lebron to NY, it will only strengthen his resolve to stay. Third of all, wth does nate have to do with anything. If you have been watching any of the games plus even before the playoffs, Doc said he is not playing Nate nor Daniels and thus are inactive.

/thread.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
How would getting swept by the Celtics strengthen a decision to stay? I think I agree w op, the quicker he gets knocked out the better chance he leaves... he isn't going to just brush it off and say 'this will make us stronger. we got it next year!', he'll be real ticked and probably question whether he could ever do it with this team if they got knocked out this year... as this is their year to win it...

As for Nate, he'll probably see mere seconds in this series... if there's a blow out one way or the other in a game Doc will probably throw him in there... doubt he'll get any serious playing time though...

I think it'll be a closer than expected series... I do think the Cavs will probably pull away, but it would not surprise me to see the Celtics push this real hard and squeeze a series win out.... if they do it'll be a hard fought one, probably w a bit of luck involved.... but it's possible.. if they can weather LeBron, Celtics have more lesser weapons..

I still can't get myself around the idea of James leaving after winning a championship... though it does make some sense from some angles... I can't help but think he'd be more likely to leave getting knocked out earlier (or later) than were he to win... though I really don't know.. He very well could be happy and feel able to move on if they win this year.... but something tells me if they win, he'll be much more inclined to sign a 3 yr extension.... perhaps win a few more in that span (now that they have the first one under their belts), then move on..

more compelling of late than the little chance i see in him saying 'i'm going to leave!' or 'i gotta think about it' when asked after winning whether he'd stay...is that he wouldn't sign a 3 yr deal w the team... it seems to make sense that he'd test out this aging team for 3 more years, show the fans of Cleveland (and fans everywhere) that he isn't straight bouncing after a championship.... and ofc he'll have the nets new place ready around then too...

Either way you gota think that is the most logical thing for him to do at this point.... though the NY option wouldn't be nearly as big, or possible, 3 yrs down the road.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This should be an interesting series. As much as I hate the Celtics, they really know how to fake injuries, cheat, and manipulate their way to the top.

I expect the Cavs to win, since they have home court advantage and added scoring from Antawn Jamison, but I could see the officials screwing the Cavs out of one of the games and helping the Celtics advance.

I am surprised at how badly the Bucks are manhandling the Hawks. Too bad Walsh didn't get Jennings, when he had the chance.

I still think the Hawks will win the series, since they have more talent and a game 7 in Atlanta, but they can't be considered contenders with this type of inconsistent play. The Bucks would have definitely won that series, if they had Bogut.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
^ If the Bucks are going to win, I'd say they'd have to do it next game when they're on their home court.. I don't see them winning a game 7 in Atl either.. much like the Magic had to beat the Cavs in that game 6..

As Barkley was talking about after the game last night on TNT, the players don't seem to be jiving together all that much on the hawks... they showed a clip of the Hawk huddle during a TO during the last min or so of the game, a crucial time, and they were all basically pointing fingers at eachother, looking up at the sky, and not listening to the coach.... they just don't seem like a very cohesive team... which may bode well for JJ leaving..

and big ups to Crawford for missing all those shots down the stretch.. he had the ball in his hands during the crucial plays at the end, and missed / airballed the shots

Paul1355

All Star

Boston can win but Nate hasn't done anything for them...he won't be a Celtic next year.

Idk what to say about what team to cheer for.

I hate Boston but James said that he wants to win in Cleaveland b4 leaving so whether that is true or not I have no clue.

Is it better if James loses in the playoffs? I think so because it's another wasted year in Cleaveland...if he wins I think he will stay for good.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Nate Robinson hasn't done anything for the Celtics so far. His uselessness is quite laughable. He'll have a tough time getting a job unless he sacrificies a lot of money lol.

Kiyaman

Legend
This should be an interesting series. As much as I hate the Celtics, they really know how to fake injuries, cheat, and manipulate their way to the top.

I expect the Cavs to win, since they have home court advantage and added scoring from Antawn Jamison, but I could see the officials screwing the Cavs out of one of the games and helping the Celtics advance.

I am surprised at how badly the Bucks are manhandling the Hawks. Too bad Walsh didn't get Jennings, when he had the chance.

I still think the Hawks will win the series, since they have more talent and a game 7 in Atlanta, but they can't be considered contenders with this type of inconsistent play. The Bucks would have definitely won that series, if they had Bogut.

The Hawks let the Bucks win 3 straight games or better yet the Bucks took 3 straight games from the Hawks. However u call it the Bucks are hyped up.
Bogut would be another strong piece on the rotatition but its 37 year old playoff experience Kurt Thomas leadership challenging his teammates to step-up their performance.

Truth be said....the Boston Celtics Big-3 and company has showed to be a lousy playoff team the last three years.
Rumors been surfacing this will be coach Doc Rivers last season coaching the Celtics.....Rivers is a terrible playoff coach.
It took the Championship Celtics 7 games to beat Atlanta Hawks, 7 games to beat Detroit, and 7 games to beat rookie D.Rose Bulls last year.
Poor coaching.
Boston having such a long strong bench for the playoffs, I thought coach Doc Rivers would rest all his star players as much as he can during the first round vs the weak Miami Heat, b/c the 2nd round will be the top-contender Cavs.
So why play PG-Rondo 44 mpg throughout the 5 game series with Miami?
when u have a long bench of "Baby, Scalibrine, Rasheed, T.Allen, Finley, Daniels, and Nate".

I have to call it like I see it..... Boston has a better roster of players (now) than they had in their Championship season.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The Celtics are a legitimate team that doesn't allow chuckers/bad decision makers/spaz defenders, play high stakes ball.

Name one playoff guard in the East that wouldn't relish the chance to be guarded by Hoppy Smurf.

knicksin60

Starter
I really hope Nate Robinson drops 50 points in one of these games and proves to all of his doubters that he is the best player under 6 ft to ever put on an NBA uniform.I always felt that he was unfairly treated by Mike D'antoni when he was here.He could have helped the Knicks had he not been coerced into sitting on the bench.

nyk_nyk

All Star
The Hawks let the Bucks win 3 straight games or better yet the Bucks took 3 straight games from the Hawks. However u call it the Bucks are hyped up.
Bogut would be another strong piece on the rotatition but its 37 year old playoff experience Kurt Thomas leadership challenging his teammates to step-up their performance.

Truth be said....the Boston Celtics Big-3 and company has showed to be a lousy playoff team the last three years.
Rumors been surfacing this will be coach Doc Rivers last season coaching the Celtics.....Rivers is a terrible playoff coach.
It took the Championship Celtics 7 games to beat Atlanta Hawks, 7 games to beat Detroit, and 7 games to beat rookie D.Rose Bulls last year.
Poor coaching.
Boston having such a long strong bench for the playoffs, I thought coach Doc Rivers would rest all his star players as much as he can during the first round vs the weak Miami Heat, b/c the 2nd round will be the top-contender Cavs.
So why play PG-Rondo 44 mpg throughout the 5 game series with Miami?
when u have a long bench of "Baby, Scalibrine, Rasheed, T.Allen, Finley, Daniels, and Nate".

I have to call it like I see it..... Boston has a better roster of players (now) than they had in their Championship season.

What does it matter that it took them 7 games to beat those teams? As long as you win nobody is goinig to reference how many games it took to do it. Championships come in a variety of ways but they still mean the same thing: Best NBA Team.

Why would Doc rest his star players in the playoffs? You do that during the end of the season when seeding is already locked up. A coach should never take any playoff opponent lightly, as seen by the ATL/MIL, UTA/DEN and LAL/OKC series. The playoffs is no time for rest. This is where you really earn your money.