New Knicks Logo

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
nba_knicks_hdr_player.jpg

I like it!

Hopefully it makes way for some new style or colour for our uniforms.

la2ny

Starter
Hmmm so a more washed orange and replaced the black for silver/grey....hmmm its cool, but I was really hoping for a black alternate lol

TakMan

Rotation player
NBA uniforms are a joke these days. Nothing like the ones that existed in the 90's. The Knicks should resist the politics of modernisation that has only benefited the Uniform manufacturers who only need to change the colour of a jersey these days to produce one for each team. Knicks have kept true to their (long) history and should keep it nice and simple. The same should apply for their style of play.

Good logo this new one.

nyk_nyk

All Star
That's not a new logo. Its the same as its always been.

If your referring to the background, that's not part of the logo.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Sexy, I hope everyone gets off our dicks about having one of the worst logos in the league

So a slight color change makes all the difference??? lol

Hey man, i like the logo the way it is. Its just that your making it seem like some huge change took place.
:beer:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So a slight color change makes all the difference??? lol

Hey man, i like the logo the way it is. Its just that your making it seem like some huge change took place.
:beer:

Why are we getting our undies in a spasm over the logo? New, changed, adulterated, whatever! We had 3 colours. We changed one. Pick your favourite term for it.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Ok so black instead of gray? How is that a "new logo"? Its just a variation in color, which can be seen in plenty of logos. Most of the time its done depending on where the logo is placed.

That's not a new logo IMO.

Agreed, that's not a new logo.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't like it. The black made it tough and nice. This is a boring picnic logo. Do we plan on being better at defense or going apple picking?

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I don't like it. The black made it tough and nice. This is a boring picnic logo. Do we plan on being better at defense or going apple picking?

Agreed. I liked when they threw the black into the logo and uni's.......I dont like they took it out for the light grey, looks pretty weak IMO.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Had to bring this one back up

My apologies for not agreeing it's a new logo.

The gray on this format does in fact indicate a new logo. The one from the late 70s/early 90s had gray http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/923/015/uqtgw9qh14n3fjdhvycpgbz79_display_image.gif?1304884230 but was not in the newer format.

From ESPN:

NBA gets in on the act, too
As long as we're talking about the other major sports leagues, several readers have noticed that the Knicks logo on the team's online store home page has ditched the black trim. This matches up with some of the chatter that's been filtering through the Uni Watch grapevine, namely that the team will be scrapping the black trim on its uniforms this fall. That isn't confirmed yet, but the logo revision seems like a strong bellwether. Something to keep an eye on.

Source: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas-110630_bills_NHL_unis&sportCat=nfl

So there goes my hopes of an all black murder uniform :barf:

NYKnicks15

Starter
While use of the word logo is being debated..

black seems to be slowly leaving our color scheme. A total difference from our beloved 1999 teams look.

Not sure how I feel but if they are bringing in a little blue or grey to the mix.. look out for Syracuse jerseys version 2.0