11/17/07: New York Knicks @ Denver Nuggets (9:00 PM)

metrocard

Legend
TV: MSG2, MSG MSGHD, Altitude HD
Radio: ESPN 1050, AM 950
Venue: Pepsi Center

knicksscriptej3.gif

NYK: 2-6
Stat Leaders:
Points - Zach Randolph - 19.4
Rebounds - Zach Randolph - 14.6
Assists - Stephon Marbury - 6.0
Steals - Jamal Crawford - 1.5
Blocks - Eddy Curry - 0.6

nuggetsscriptqi9.gif

DN: 6-3
Stat Leaders:
Points - Carmelo Anthony - 25.7
Rebounds - Marcus Camby - 13.9
Assists - Allen Iverson - 8.0
Steals - Allen Iverson - 2.8
Blocks - Marcus Camby - 3.1

Projected Starters:

Mardy Collins vs. Allen Iverson
4157.jpg
3094.jpg

Jamal Crawford vs. Yakhouba Diawara

3407.jpg
4199.jpg

Quentin Richardson vs. Carmelo Anthony
3417.jpg
3706.jpg

Zach Randolph vs. Kenyon Martin

3531.jpg
3400.jpg

Eddy Curry vs. Marcus Camby
3514.jpg
3084.jpg

isiahtheclown.gif

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Denver will get revenge tonight. For those of you who are Eddy Worry and Jamal Bra-terd sexuals why dont yall watch the game for once and watch how poorly they perform. Watch them turn the ball over and watch them watch the guys on offense go right by them and score.

Hopefully players like MARBURY, Zach, Q-rich, and balkmen can give the knicks a chance to win.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Denver will get revenge tonight. For those of you who are Eddy Worry and Jamal Bra-terd sexuals why dont yall watch the game for once and watch how poorly they perform. Watch them turn the ball over and watch them watch the guys on offense go right by them and score.

Hopefully players like MARBURY, Zach, Q-rich, and balkmen can give the knicks a chance to win.

Yea...that's the spirit lol. And if you watched the past couple of games you would see that Curry came up with the big rebounds and scored when it counted the most. Crawford scored big buckets for us last night so it seems that you need to make ask your proposed question to yourself. Fact of the matter is that Z-Bo needs to come back so we can get the flow of our offense together. The last time we played Denver...that was the best ball movement I've seen from a knick team in years. There is no one player on this roster that has caused the early this early landslide...NO ONE. I say that and yet somebody will still blame one player...such as the Marbury haters or the Curry haters...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Hey everyone,

I live in Colorado, so I am going to the game tonight. I got tickets the other day. 18th row, center court!! I'll be sure to piss off all of the Nuggets fans for all of you. I'm sure I'll piss Isiah off too. I have a feeling it's going to be a blowout. They probably didn't get into Denver 'til late last night after the double-overtime game. Plus, no Balkman. He won that game for us last time.

illmatic

Rookie
we are gonna be burnt out from yesterday especially marbury crawfor and lee. i think we live or die by what Z-bo does tonight, if he has a big game we can win.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yea...that's the spirit lol. And if you watched the past couple of games you would see that Curry came up with the big rebounds and scored when it counted the most. Crawford scored big buckets for us last night so it seems that you need to make ask your proposed question to yourself. Fact of the matter is that Z-Bo needs to come back so we can get the flow of our offense together. The last time we played Denver...that was the best ball movement I've seen from a knick team in years. There is no one player on this roster that has caused the early this early landslide...NO ONE. I say that and yet somebody will still blame one player...such as the Marbury haters or the Curry haters...

I dont really want to get into an arguement about curry with you but I'm glad to see that your not a Marbury hater. We have alot of them on here. I dont know how good Z-Bo will look from not playin much in the past week so I think everyone will have to chip in. They gotta play as a team which we probably wont see. Id be suprised if they win but I'm still lookin forward to the game.

I hope Marbury is a factor tonight down the stretch if this game is close. Too many times he'll play great and totally disappear in the end.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Marbury can get to the rack at will. No body in this league can stop him from taking it to the rack. He still has one of the quickest first steps in the league and it's unstoppable.

To the Marbury haters: You saw what happpened when we played without him...why would ya'll wish such a terrible action for this team? Can somebody answer that question for me?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
theres nothing new to say about this game really...i bet that technical delay was Malik pulling the wires out from under the media table cause this was just ugly... at this point i feel like the players should realize that their coach is trash and they are just going up against better organized teams rather then better teams