LA2NY Gameday Thread: Bulls Vs. Knicks 2-2-12

KingofNy

Starter
WTF is happened to Carmelo? 3 of 11 and 4 turnovers, where is the guy shooting above 60% against Detroit?

Hahahahahahah blaming Melo? hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahha

blaming Melo?

ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahah
hahahahahhhahhahahhahahahahahahahahhaha
:barf:

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
why do we commit so many turnovers it pisses me off so much... if we didnt commit 13 turnovers in the 2nd quarter we'd probally be up right now but no.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Hahahahahahah blaming Melo? hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahha

blaming Melo?

I'm not blaming Carmelo, just curious what happened because he played pretty good against the Pistons...

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks start the 2nd quarter with Douglas and Jeffries and this stat just popped up on the screen.

Turnovers in 2nd quarter:

Knicks - 8
Bulls - 2

Wonder why?

In the NBA....the first-quarter is all offense.....
DAMN u guys act like u never played HS ball

Our bench players are not coached like a 2nd unit, and our Starters
look like they never practice together....Stat & Melo on defense is the pits

KingofNy

Starter
LOL @ LP, the game hasn't got back after the last time out and now I see it's already half time...

I don't understand the post above?

Knicks had the 2nd easiest schedule and the best front court in the NBA yet we SUCK. Why? Not because of Melo or Stat, but because we have a coach that runs a system that built to run a team of PG's.

Us shooting 3's kills our bigs because it results in NO movement and long rebounds. If you have the best frontcourt in the NBA you need to play inside-out ball. If people blame the players, they're part of the problem or know NOTHING about bball.

CA7

Scoring Champ
There's this guy on Chicago's bench I'd love to have as our coach, Tom Thibodeau's best friend Ron Adams

KingofNy

Starter
There's this guy on Chicago's bench I'd love to have as our coach, Tom Thibodeau's best friend Ron Adams

+1... I'd take a tall Sam Adams over D'Antoni as well. You ever notice how the D'Antoni nut suckers aren't around on game days especially when we're losing? As a matter of fact, I can't believe there's still some left.

Kiyaman

Legend

blaming Melo?

Melo deserve more blame than any player on the team....
Dantoni's so-call offense and flawed coaching gets all the losses

Respect coach Thibs DEFENSE....he got it from the daze of the Defensive-Knicks

CA7

Scoring Champ
+1... I'd take a tall Sam Adams over D'Antoni as well. You ever notice how the D'Antoni nut suckers aren't around on game days especially when we're losing? As a matter of fact, I can't believe there's still some left.

never around but on Adams, he preaches defense and team work, all we would need is to get him a Point Guard and a Shooting Guard, I love this guy and wish he was in 2K as an asst. I'd fire D'Antoni if I could and hire him in a milli-second

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm baffled every time I see support for him.

LeFlume

All Star
What about our defense? Bulls is shooting 55% from the field. That is unaccaptable. We have to do a better job defensively.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I want Korver and Scalabrine.

the_white_mamba_brian_scalabrine_chicago_bulls_basketball-thumb-autox379-338752.jpg

KingofNy

Starter
Melo deserve more blame than any player on the team....
Dantoni's so-call offense and flawed coaching gets all the losses

Respect coach Thibs DEFENSE....he got it from the daze of the Defensive-Knicks

You have no clue and can't be more wrong. At least Dolan knows it's MDA's fault. Read below.

According to thedaily.com:

Sources say the team’s owner, Cablevision heir James Dolan, decided to fire D’Antoni last week after the Knicks lost to the mediocre Houston Rockets, their ninth loss in 10 games. “But Dolan wants the least coverage possible, so he’ll do it right before the Super Bowl,” one source told Flash. After expected back-to-back losses to Chicago and Boston, Dolan will pull the trigger the day before the biggest sports event of the year, and replace D’Antoni with Mike Woodson, a favorite of Dolan’s shadow consigliere, Isiah Thomas.